[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me the logic of having guys like Dean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 53477.jpg (291KB, 1500x2227px) Image search: [Google]
53477.jpg
291KB, 1500x2227px
Can someone explain to me the logic of having guys like Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn, The Miz, Sheamus, Rusev, Cesaro, etc. etc. carry your company weekly throughout the year just so that they can put over 50 year old part-timers at PPVs?

Where the fuck do Vince and Haitch think the WWE is gonna be in 10 years? Selling out Wrestlemanias by booking a young NXT guy vs. THE 50 YEAR OLD RETURNING WWE LEGEND SHEAMUS
>>
>>2215222
>Can someone explain to me the logic of ....

Sure, it's that the old guys sell more tickets in the name of nostalgia than any of those "young guys" you just named sell in the name of talent an entertainment.
>>
Because they haven't been able to get anyone over.

They also forget that you get larger than life personalities by making them do larger than life things, like Austin and the beer truck, buried alive matches, monster truck shenanigans, etc, etc. Then to top it off the commentators don't hype up anything
>>
>>2215261
>Because they haven't been able to get anyone over.

No one is over because of the OP post booking. Baron Corbin is a fucking monster, the man would be over and a top performer in any era except one where he gets fed to 50 year old part timers who wrestle twice a year and can barely roll into the ring on their own.
>>
>>2215281
>barron corbin

barron corbins would be jobbing to anyone and everyone pre 2000. wrestling is just down now
>>
Because wrestling is dying and they're trying to milk from the old stuff as much as they can, who's gonna pay to watch Indy geeks that are in the company today? most of them are forgettable and have no drawing power.
>>
>why does WWE put people who are proven draws in the top spots instead of people who are proven to not be draws?
>>
>>2215315

But the WWE is responsible for building top draws.

What is different about the world between the Attitude Era and today that makes it not WWE's fault that their company is in the shitter with no future in sight?
>>
>>2215308
>>2215315
>>2215261
>>2215228
This, face it op your vanilla midget indy darlings aren't draws
>>
>>2215222
There is no logic. WWE just isn't capable of building new stars anymore and they know it
>>
>>2215261
is there anyone on the current roster that wasn't around for the RA era that is over?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.