[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no kane at rumble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Rankings-Kane_display_image.jpg (42KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
Rankings-Kane_display_image.jpg
42KB, 350x234px
tfw no kane at rumble
>>
Guy is in a worse shape Than taker brock goldberg combined. Let him rest in peace, he deserves it
>>
File: the-Undertaker-WWE.jpg (44KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
the-Undertaker-WWE.jpg
44KB, 670x409px
>>2214905
>Guy is in a worse shape Than taker

You're retarded.
>>
>>2214905

pic? 3 months ago he was in the best shape he's been in a decade
>>
>>2214908
How you look=/= your ability to wrestle, The Hiac taker had in 2015 was better than any solo Kane match from the last 5 years
>>
>>2214912
Kane went damn near 20 minutes with Harper on SD a few months ago, Taker can't even last 5 minutes without getting gassed..

And Taker looks 15 years older than Kane despite being only 1 year older, he doesn't even look threatening, atleat Kane looks like a 6'10" Vader
>>
>>2214923
Kane has the most retarded look look i could imagine. When he came back in 2012 with that toy mask i was so fucking pissed. he should have stayed corporate
>>
>>2214923
And the match was shit
>>
>>2214934
>Implying Taker would've had a better match.

He hasn't had a memorable match since HBK carried his bum ass
>>
>>2214941
subjective
>>
>>2214904
He's never coming back to the Rumble purely because he's tied with HBK for most eliminations and they don't want him to eliminate someone and take the record away from HBGay
>>
they could at least let him get his 20th rumble
>>
>>2214904
This Tuesday a vignette will air in which Kane is found chained to the wall of the boiler room at the Rumble venue, having been jumped by Bray and Randy, looking to improve their odds at the Rumble. Kane and Harper will team up to take revenge on the Wyatts and eventually capture the Tag Titles.
>>
Kane must be left out of the Royal Rumble so the Ponderous Pooch can beat his eliminations record, he's only 18 behind, so he should do that next year already.
>>
>>2214904
THE WOOONDER OF THE WOOORLD IS GOOOOOOONE
>>
>>2214904
Total bullshit when you have shit like Enzo, Calisto and James.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.