[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sami Zayn JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 1485773941730.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485773941730.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
Zayn came out of the Rumble looking worse than anyone. He was put in the ring with many upper-carders and legit legends for the first time and Goddamn did he look bad next to some of them:

>His comedic overselling style makes him look like a jobber - esp. next to Goldberg during the jackhammer
>His energizer bunny style of ADHD wrestling (rushing around, quickly performing moves without rhyme, reason or psychology) makes him appear nervous and insecure in the ring - contrast with an Orton/Wyatt/Jericho/Taker/Lesnar etc
>His attire was low-rent
>His body looked the shits & is genuinely ugly (this isn't a criticism of his lack of muscle)

'Exposed' is how I would describe him. A lot of people have been bigging him up as a potential Daniel Bryan MK. 2, but I can't see it. He doesn't have the presence, charisma, look or talent of a Bryan. Zayn seems to be where the company have positioned him - jobber to low-mid.

P.S.

That is Zayn in an obviously gay embrace.
>>
>>2214873
Apparently he's being buried as a character for being annoying backstage. Expect him to go nowhere higher than #1 contendership for the rest of his career.
>>
>>2214873
Deserves it desu.

Should go back to bingo halls
>>
File: VWGD5ia.jpg (43KB, 580x360px) Image search: [Google]
VWGD5ia.jpg
43KB, 580x360px
>>
File: feelzgudhitler.jpg (11KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
feelzgudhitler.jpg
11KB, 400x266px
>>2214876

He's ragging on Trump and been getting uppity about the muslim ban... when Vince is Trump's 30 year pal and Linda's in his office.

>feels good dat ginger closet case ain't getting nowhere now
>>
>>2214880
Should have him go out holding a Quran so based taker can go full freedom mode on him and bury him for all time.
>>
File: 1482269379370.png (1MB, 864x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1482269379370.png
1MB, 864x1026px
>>2214873
I'm disappointed we didn't get the rumble that we will remember forever
>>
>>2214873

He's not a draw
He's seen as a geek
He's booked like a geek
She
Owens will always be ahead of him
>>
the real question is:

>who assblasts who? zayn or fatman owens
>>
>>2214873
He didn't get immediately eliminated by Braun like the first 6 guys did. Taking down Braun will be Zayns claim to fame in WWE.
>>
>>2214876
>Apparently he's being buried as a character for being annoying backstage
Praise Allah.
>>
>>2214873
I hope Braun injures him for real
>>
>>2214873
He was in the match for 40 minutes and eliminated not a single person
>>
>>2215013
h-he had the strowman assist
>>
Reminder that Zayn is in the same boat that Bryan and Ryder found themselves in, but he doesn't have the charisma to carry himself further than midcard.
>>
>It's well known that Vince will shit all over someone if they don't respect his friends (just ask JTG)
>Trump is McMahon's 30+ year friend
>Trump showed up to numerous PPVs over the years, many times in the front row (just ask Gangrel)
>Billionaire vs Billionaire angle
>Even had an angle where Trump 'bought' WWE
>Think it's a good idea to say anything negative about the guy after all that

This alone is why Zayn will never be more than a bingo hall shitter
>>
File: cucked on woo.png (203KB, 1791x326px) Image search: [Google]
cucked on woo.png
203KB, 1791x326px
>>2214873
>Fleeing to /asp/ because you couldn't get over on /wooo/

Pathetic.
>>
File: sup woo.png (58KB, 1740x254px) Image search: [Google]
sup woo.png
58KB, 1740x254px
>>2215075
>Can't even write new shitposts for the retry thread
>>
>>2215105
kys spardot.

Shouldn't you be busy crying about da evil gabergaters and MUH SOGGY KNEE? How about you cry about someone thinking your joke about heenan was shit tier then make cuckirt change the site all while trying to figure out whether it was a joke or if "i really just think he looks like an alien now".

Pathetic.
>>
>>2215117
Why would I?

I wanted to discuss that thread over there and you wewtists act like cunts whenever someone has a differing opinion.

Just because Zayn is a fucking retard and insults Vince's friends and thinks he won't get punished for it isn't a shitpost no matter how much you want it to be.
>>
>>2214873
>His energizer bunny style of ADHD wrestling (rushing around, quickly performing moves without rhyme, reason or psychology) makes him appear nervous and insecure in the ring - contrast with an Orton/Wyatt/Jericho/Taker/Lesnar etc
I'm no Sami fan, but that part is completely retarded.
>>
Fucking sand nigger should be kicked back to Indy shihole
>>
>>2215105
>not realizing that 90% of the threads on /asp/ and /wew/ are crossposted

how fucking new are you anyway?
>>
File: 1482973671090.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482973671090.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>2215118
>>2215122
Chill out nigger. It's not like you were trying very hard, right?
>>
>>2215159
>implying I'm the OP

When are you going to kys and make /wew/ usable again, Spardot?
>>
>>2215152
>It's fine that /wooo/ shitposters come here after getting rinsed there

I honestly think they use it as a dry-run. See what gets over and what doesn't before coming here where they can samefag and get away with it.
>>
>>2215193
All you need to do on /wew/ to get something over is make a vague mention of Trump, GG or liberals.
>>
>>2215217
>B-Being bullied is like being a really over heel

Go back to /woo/.
>>
>>2215231
lolwut?

all you need to do is say anything about those three topics and /wew/tists shit all over themselves.
>>
>>2214873
>esp. next to Goldberg during the jackhammer
He looked like such an ass when he kept wiggling in the air for the jackhammer pause. I thought he was trying to hold balance at first but clearly that would only make it harder for goldberg to keep him up
>>
>>2215250
He was fighting to get out of the move. That's what anyone should do when they know they're about to be hit with the strongest finisher ever.
>>
>>2215268
Still better spot than Goldberg and Rusev on raw
>>
>>2215268
Oh, makes sense. I'd have never imagined someone like zayn to get out of a finisher like goldberg's though so I guess I looked pass that
He gets a pass from me...
>>
>>2215268
The better spot would've been for Zayn to get out of the Jackhammer, Helluva Kick Goldberg, and then with his leg over the top rope Goldberg just violently throws him out
>>
>>2215041
>he doesn't have the charisma to carry himself further than midcard.
you are right, he's just like Bryan
>>
>>2214873
Fuck Sami Zayn
>>
Hopefully he get fired next spring so we don't need to see his skinny fatass doing that stupid hipster dancing to the ring
>>
His "Just happy to be here" theme song, gimmick, ring attire--everything about him makes me hate his guts.
>>
>>2215075
canadians aren't known for being intelligent
>>
>>2215936
This, Bran should injure him and cause an early retirement
>>
They should push a muslim gimmick for him and let based Olympic American Hero KURT ANGLE bury him and then release him. Kurt would get a yuggeee pop.
>>
Dean: Sami, grab your ball.
Sami: OK Dean.
*grabs blue ball*
Dean: Want me to open it for you?
Sami: Yes please.

Dean confirmed to be tight as fuck with the McMahons.

Also:

Dean: Hey wake me up when my music starts ok?
Daniel Bryan: Sure thing Dean.
>>
>>2215105

Wow that's pathetic. Do woospergs really post here?
>>
File: embarrassingtrumpsupporter.jpg (230KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassingtrumpsupporter.jpg
230KB, 718x1000px
>>2215122
>and insults Vince's friends

>Muh Trumpetty

Grow up
>>
>>2216176
Have sex
>>
>>2216172
What is /woo?
>>
>>2216188

You offering?
>>
>>2216176
SEETHING
>>
>>2215041
Bryan and Zayn have about the same amount of charisma
>>
>>2215320
You honestly think that 50 year old jew can take a helluva kick?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.