[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the FUCK was he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bloody joe.jpg (51KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
bloody joe.jpg
51KB, 650x366px
they had one job
>>
>only person who appeared from NXT was fucking Jobbinger

lmao
>>
Literally who
>>
>Where the FUCK was he?

Probably taking a huge samoan dump
>>
>>2214794
>the fans want samoa joe
>vinnie mac assumes they mean the samoan named joe and sends out reigns
>>
NXT is 'DEVELOPMENTAL' for a reason. I like how haitch is taking good care of it and making it seem more than a developmental show, but at the end of the day it is just that. He needs to learn that he can't just hoard people there when they could really be used on the main shows
>>
>>2214794
You know he isn't even in any of the this years call up groups from nxt
>>
Reigns coming out at 30 was a Shattered Dreams tier FUCK YOU to the fans.

>You want Samoa Joe? Fuck you, send out my Samoan named Joe
>>
Where the fuck is The Revival, fuck you triple cuck kill yourself
>>
>>2214794
this fat mexican is a nobody and will never be over

he's best left jobbing in developmental
>>
>>2215276
Going after the NXT tag titles again like they announced on saturday
>>
>>2215197

He thought having Randal eliminate Roman would built hype for Randal but the reality is Roman has far surpassed GO AWAY heat to the point that no one remembers what he does or who eliminated him in the sea of boos and disappointment.

Roman's heat is far to strong to even pull a heel turn at this point. Not without disappearing for a while and building a new gimmick.
>>
>>2215304
fucking hell for what purpose
>>
>>2215316

>Vince/HHH
>Willingly taking Roman off TV

Not without another injury
>>
>>2215304
Why? Why not bring them up and help bolster Smackdown's tag division. Besides, Revival vs Alpha would be a good feud to start them with.

Still pissed about Hype Bros losing their title because of Ryder's knee.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.