[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rank 'em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

rank 'em
>>
File: rain drop drop top.jpg (15KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
rain drop drop top.jpg
15KB, 214x300px
God-tier:
>Jericho

Top-tier:
>Cena
>Owens

Upper-tier:
>Alexa
>Roode
>Asuka

Mid-tier:
>American Alpha
>Dean
>Neville
>Authors of Pain
>Bate

Low-tier:
>Charlotte
>Club
>>
Bates shouldn't have won
Cenawinslol
Who are the authors of pain

Other than that I'd rate it a solid decent/10
>>
>>2214531
>Owens
awful
>Cena
transitional reign with one foot out the door, just like Rock a few years back
>Club
probably the best choice heading into mania
>AA
they fucked these guys over completely by not using them from the get-go
>Jericho
doesn't matter cause the title doesn't
>Ambrose
whatever, should still be miz
>Charlotte
nepotism, but all the women suck
>Bliss
don't care
>Neville
best choice in the division, not that it matters
>Bate
irrelevant
>NXT
irrelevant
>>
>>2214531
>Owens
zzzzz

>Cena
based

>club
shit

>AA
okay

>jericho
based

>ambrose
decent

>charlotte
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>bliss
decent

>dark elf
based

>literal who
don't care

>roode
mediocre

>fat samoans
shit

>asuka
based
>>
>>2214531
I didnt even realize it was the RR
>>
>>2214531
>Owens
I'm ok with this.

>Cena
Based. Extra points for a retarded, overrated hick with his own fucking named tattooed on his ribs no longer being champ.

>The Club
They can hold the belts for E&C until 'mania, I guess.

>AA
I don't care.

>Jericho
Based

>Ambrose
lol Deannety

>Charlotte
Only woman on her show that can actually wrestle

>Alexa Bliss
Makes my dick diamonds

>Neville
Based

>Nigel Thornberry
I don't even sort of care about the belt.

>Roode
Shinsuke coming to the main roster? Yes please. Should have been number 30 and won the rumble.

>Morbidly obese brown people
Who fucking cares.

>Asuka
I'm not sure who they can credibly have her drop the belt to, but she needs to be main roster *NOW.*
>>
Roman should have won and Owens should have come out at #30 so he gets actual heat instead of being a comedy jobber.
>>
>all NXT champions are undefeated so far
>>
>Owens
Good but terrible champion.

>Cena

>The Club
Good but probably terrible champions.

>AA
Who gives a shit?

>Jericho
The GOAT, brings prestige to a terrible belt. The belt needs Jericho more than Jericho needs the belt, which he doesn't.

>Ambrose

>Charlotte
Literally the only credible woman on the WWE main roster. Bailey would have been a shit champ.

>Bliss
Hot as fuck. Wonderful character.

>Neville
Based heel turn. Deserves better than the flippy shit championship.

>Tyler
Literally who?

>Roode
It's fine.

>Autists of Penis
I don't give a shit.

>Asuka
Good but starting to get boring.
>>
>>2214551
>should still be miz
>The Miz

>Anything less than a joke

Little skill but good at being a heel. Why exactly should he be a champion?
>>
Hand all the titles to JERIGOAT, would fix this shit show up.
>>
File: The fightin Bryan'.gif (2MB, 367x207px) Image search: [Google]
The fightin Bryan'.gif
2MB, 367x207px
>>2214531
>Owens - Great character, paper champion. Poor run overall
>Cena - The Franchise, nothing else to say
>The Club - Long overdue, but happy for them nonetheless
>AA - Fantastic youngbloods, nowhere to go but up for them.
>Jericho - Crown jewel of Raw, shame to see him go in the summer
>Ambrose - Exactly where he should be for a guy of his caliber
>Charlotte - Such a tremendous talent it's wrapped around into her becoming beloved despite playing the classic heel
>Alexa - Pretty face who can act, still rough around the edges
> Neville - Outclasses the majority of his division. Hope he moves up to the midcard later
>Bate - Talented young gun, could become a major player with time
>Roode - Undeniably charismatic, a great figure to pin your brand on
>Asuka - Built up well, exceptional competitor across the board
>AOP - Potential for a fantastic mauler tag team here. Personally happy to see them crush DIY. Ellering is underappreciated
>>
>>2214651
you're very positive
>>
>>2214632
>>Charlotte
>Literally the only credible woman on the WWE main roster. Bailey would have been a shit champ.
>>Bliss
>Hot as fuck. Wonderful character.

YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER STOP CONTADICTING YOURSELF
FUCFKING CUNTS LIKE THIS
EVERYWHERE
I LITERALLY JUST FUCKING BROKE MY MONITOR BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING PISSED RETARDS LIKE THIS MAKE ME
HOPE TRUMP FUCKING DEPORTS YOUR ASS YOU SANDNIGGER CUNT
>>
>>2214666
Thanks, I try to be. Makes enjoying this stuff a lot easier in all honesty.
>>
>>2214670
Explain the contradiction.

I'm not replacing your monitor btw so don't even bother.
>>
>>2214531
From left to right, top to bottom:
3/10
0/10
4/10
6/10
10/10
5/10
9/10
8/10
8/10
2/10
8/10
7/10
10/10
>>
>>2214531
I'm apathetic towards everyone except Asuka. Everyone else is either mediocre, booked like shit or a transitional champion (looking at you BMJ)
>>
>>2214531

>Owens
I enjoy watching him wrestle, but his reign has been terrible. 4/10.

>Cena
Not mad at him winning, despite preferring AJ. Likely a transitional champ for Bray though, which takes a lot of shine off of the long running 16th title win storyline he had going. 6/10.

>Gallows & Anderson
Hoping for them to get a good run, but i'm really pessimistic. In hindsight, Cesaro & Sheamus' storyline has just felt like filler to take the titles off of New Day (which Gallows & Anderson should have done earlier imo). 6/10.

>AA
Talented, but their win has killed both the division and their momentum. Hopefully creative has something for them at EC or they'll be damaged near irreparably. 3/10.

>Jericho
Talented mic worker, and enjoyable. Feud with Owens looks promising and can hopefully give Owens some much needed revitalization. 7/10.

>Ambrose
I dislike his style of wrestling, but he gets good heat. I can't think of anyone else who should have the title currently so i'm cool with him being IC Champ. 6/10.

>Charlotte
REALLY inconsistent on the mic. Can produce solid matches though. 6/10.

>Alexa
A mixed bag, i think she has excellent mic work but truly awful wrestling. I'm not looking forward to her working with Naomi more, a multi-woman is the likely destination at Mania before another Bella run. 5/10.

>Neville
the crusierweight division can't seem to get a foothold, but Neville might help. He's far more interesting as a heel than a face (although that rule applies for most) and if he can deliver matches like the one against Cedric on 205 he'll produce in-ring. 8/10.

>Bate
Was impressive in the UK Tournament, but there isn't much to go off of at the moment. 6/10.

>Roode
Decent, his theme is more over than him though. 6/10.

>AoP
Green as goose shit, their match with DIY was their best so far. 5/10.

>Asuka
Her run has gotten really predictable. A good worker though, I just hope they build up Ember faster, so they can move the title off of her. 7/10.
>>
Owens is based as fuck
>>
>>2214702
I really really really like this image.
>>
>>2214531
>Owens
Please go back to the "Cena vs Owens Elimination Chamber" you

>Cena
MUH RECORD

>Club
cool I guess

>American Alpha
DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS NOW

>Chris Jericho
le list xD

>Ambrose
le Mitch xD

>Charlotte
best choice from like 3 other women
>the state of Womens division

>Alexa Bliss
BASED SEXI LEXI

>Neville
he will save the division

>Tyler Bate
is he ever going to defend the title? He is going to debut on NXT this wednesday but what about the title?

>Bobby
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Authors of Pain
based

>Asuka
FUCK YOU BILLIE SHOULD HAVE WON WHAT THE FUCK GIVE THE TITLE TO HER OR PEYTON I DON'T CARE YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT
>>
>>2214531
>KO
This meme must end and he needs to be a prizefighter again
>BMJ
Dropping at EC so who cares
>The Club
*2 sweet*
>AA
Not a single credible challenger on the Smack roster right now
>Jericho
At least he wears the title
>Crazy Uncle Deano
Based whacky man
>Charlotte
If she's dropping it at Mania to Bayley last night should have been a squash match
>Bliss
Gets more exposed every week but nobody cares?
>Neville
Tozawa debuts tonight if he's face that's that's a great feud for the road to wrestlemania but maybe Jack is next in line? Best champion in the company anyway
>Bate
literally 5'4, fuck off
>Roode
Actually wrestled a good match for the first time in WWE saturday if he kicks the fatties out of full sail he will become /myguy/
>AoP
They're gonna kill somebody one day, good takeover match tho
>Asuka
Based Shovel Jap making an entire division look like shit, I guess Nikki was having a good showing until a suplex through a table took her out for over 8 minutes. If you're gonna do that as the finish you gotta hurry it up cause Asuka buried team ironic, celebrated, and was up the ramp and Nikki was still laying there. At least have her run/crawl down the ramp before the pinfall and arrive too late or something.
>>
I completely forgot about AA being the tag champions on smackdown
>>
>>2214531
>Owens
Booked like shit. He should be a badass, not a chicken shit that can't win clean if his life depended on it
>Cena
BASED GOAT but really only needed it to tie Flair, hope he drops it soon
>The Club
About fucking time! Just keep them looking.
>American Alpha
Great wrestlers, but they have to develop a personality soon before the fans turn on them
>JeriGOAT
BASED but it will unfortunately be a short run since he's leaving after mania. US belt means shit right now
>Deanetty
Great, love Deano but he should stay in the upper-mid card level for a while. Thanks to Miz the belt means something right now. Care about it more than the UC. Hopefully Luke gets a run with it again soon.
>Charlotte
Amazing heel and a champion in all regards. Fucking GOAT.
>Alexa
Love her but needs to be booked better. Play off her "five feet of fury" shtick. I wanna see he kick some serious ass
>Neville
Keep the belt on him forever please
>Tyler Who?
???
>Roode
GLORIOUS
>AOP
Good shit
>Asuka
Was great, but she really needs to drop the belt already.
>>
That layout triggers me. It should be:

>Galactic, US, RAW Womens
>RAW Tag, Manlet, UK, SD Tag
>WWE, IC, SD Womens
>NXT memes
>>
>>2214531
>KO
Shit
>Cena
Shit
>The Cloughbt
Shit
>American Alpha
Shit
>Chris Jericho
He's good, but I don't watch RAM
>Dean Ambrose
Taking the title off of the GOAT/10
>Charlotte Flair/Harley Quinn
>Womens "Wrestling"
>Neville
Based Geordie
>Masturbate
Who?

Also NXT a shit
>>
>>2214531
>Record Lowens
Why can't he go to the gym? Every other wrestler can. Yes, he's good *for an obese midget* but that doesn't make him good overall

>Cena
BMJ does it again

>Club
Snoozefest. No talent, no charisma, mic skills

>American Alpha
cool suplexes, again no charisma, no mic skills

>Chris Jericho
Hasn't been good in nearly 10 years

>Ambrose
good on the mic. WOAT in the ring

>Charlotte
Good in the ring, awful on the mic but then again, so is every other diva

>Bliss
Can't wrestle, can't talk, no charisma. Great ass though so I'll take it

>CWs, NXT, UK tourney
Don't watch, don't care
>>
>>2214531
>Ownes
Needs to drop the title ASAP

>Cena
I prefer AJ being the champ, but I guess they're planning to make him lose in the chamber

>Gallows & Anderson
Based as fuck. Its been long time coming. Hopefully they'll book him as strong as they should be.

>AA
>Smackdown Tag Team Division
LOL

>Jericho
Based.

>Ambrose
Decent.

>Charlotte
Good, I guess? I don't really care about RAM's wiminiz division

>Bliss
Great heel champ so far.

>Neville
I don't watch the CWC

>British guy
I don't watch that

>Roode
Decent. Nakamura shoulda retained. Unless they're planning to call up Nakamura.

>AOP
Meh

>Asuka
Based as fuck. Literally the only legit woman in NXT to hold the title. Great to see her burying the entire talentless division.
>>
>>2214531
Great Tier

>Cena
>Y2J
>Ambrose
>Bliss
>Neville
>Asuka

Meh
>Club

Shit
>Owens

Don't care
>AA
>Charlotte
>Bate
>AoP
>>
File: rickerhero.jpg (32KB, 291x288px) Image search: [Google]
rickerhero.jpg
32KB, 291x288px
>>2214531
>>Jericho
Ok
>>Cena
Good
>>Owens
Shit
>>American Alpha
Ok
>>Dean
Shit
>>Neville
Good
>>Club
Ok
>>Authors of Pain
>>Bate
>>Roode
>>Charlotte
>>Asuka
>>Alexa
Who gives a flying fuck
>>
>>2216870
wait wtf

did eli drake meet the rock?
>>
>>2214624
That's because 50/50 booking isn't a thing in NXT.
>>
File: 1456183587121.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456183587121.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>2216667
>>Charlotte
>Amazing heel and a champion in all regards. Fucking GOAT.
>>
>>2214531
>Owens
It's like the Seth Rollins title run repeating itself. The title has no legitimacy and is a joke. He will be dropping to Goldberg in a month anyway so they can have Goldberg vs Lesnar again. Oh great, another part timer with the belt!! Yay...
>Cena
Transitional champ, somebody will screw him out of the EC match and set up his WM33 match, most likely Styles. Logically he drops to Bray, although I would have rather had Bray win the rumble and Orton win the title at EC.
>Club
They seem better lately but those belts are beginning to get that "hot potato" aura with them having it. Who gets the titles? Enzo and Cass? Not looking forward to that one.
>American Alpha
Has potential, lackluster couple of months after debut but their title win was actually big and they have people (namely the Usos) to feud against
>Jericho
Great for the title, entertaining and probably the most over guy on the roster overall. Hopefully he beats Owens at Mania and keeps the title.
>Dean
Almost ditto for how I want his title reign to be. IC title is great right now, another 200+ day reign would be good. I'd like to see him drop to Corbin or an NXT callup at Summerslam, then he can go back to the main event.
>Charlotte
Literally the only good woman in that division and that isn't saying much. She's a clear head above everyone on that side and I really don't want Asuka on Raw because they will ruin her.
>Bliss
Interesting character, interesting storyline and I hope they let her beat some people cleanly. She could be a good champ.
>Neville
Much like Charlotte, the only good thing in his division. Balor vs Neville feud would be good.
>Bate
No one cares.
>>
>>2216872
About 4 years ago or so, apparently the Rock was a huge inspiration for him, probably why Eli's promos are so similar to the Rock's.
>>
>>2217041
based namer of dummies
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.