[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the most stacked rumble in history >randy boreton wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: srf4.png (1MB, 1048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
srf4.png
1MB, 1048x1356px
>the most stacked rumble in history
>randy boreton wins
>>
>>2214440
>>the most stacked rumble in history

18+
>>
>>2214444
Nice quads Kevin
>>
>>2214440
Not even close. Most stacked in recent years for sure, although people were expecting it to be more stacked with the surprise entries instead of the drizzling shits we got instead.
>>
>>2214444
This

Wasn't even close, off the top of my head 1992 and 2001 had much more star power
>>
>>2214444
>>2214470
>>2214471
Idk, they had all their big guns in the Rumble except Cena and AJ (who did have a match earlier anyways)and HHH and Rollins, due to them having zero surprises.
sure, nobody on the roster has the starpower of Rock/SCSA, but considering the roster they have, they threw all the guys they have out there
>>
File: WrestleManiaX-Seven.jpg (108KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleManiaX-Seven.jpg
108KB, 340x470px
>>2214491
Austin/Rock alone in 2001 makes it bigger than this years
>>
>>2214500
yes, but Rock and SCSA don't fucking worh there anymore.
did you not even comprehend the meaning if the words in my post?
>>
>>2214491
>Idk, they had all their big guns in the Rumble

Nobody besides the part timers and Orton are known by anyone who isn't a wrestling fan, there are no "big guns". They put out most of the guys from the roster that is currently producing record low ratings and record low house show attendance, doesn't sound very stacked to me
>>
>>2214503
yeah i was agreeing with you calm down fatty
>>
>>2214503
>yes, but Rock and SCSA don't fucking worh there anymore.
>>2214440
Make your mind up. Is it the most stacked rumble in history or just the best one they could do with today's roster?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.