[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE TONIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bm.jpg (84KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
bm.jpg
84KB, 1310x873px
WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE TONIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you mean where the fuck was any surprise of any kind
fuck i would've accepted funaki as a fuckin surprise entrant after seeing that.
>>
>>2214387
>you mean where the fuck was any surprise of any kind
that was weird. the only "surprise" was Dillinger appearing, but that was essentially a foregone conclusion when he lost at Takeover, and then Gallagher in the "Santino Marrella Memorial Comedy Jobber" spot
>>
>>2214387
there were surprises you dumb fuck, you just read dirt sheets so you spoiled it for yourself idiot
>>
>>2214399
Which one? Only suprises I cared about were... let me think... order of the entrants. That's all.
>>
>>2214399
dirt sheets had Dillinger in, and Orton winning, but that was it.
there were just no surprises aside from Dillinger and Gallagher. they had already announced Show, and Mark Henry is a given when not injured.

there just were no surprises, nobody off the roster, just one 205 guy who is always on SD anyways, and one NXT guy.
>>
>>2214399
if tye dillindick is menta be a suprise that makes me go wow i didn't see that coming then fuck you
>>
File: hammertime.gif (2MB, 370x253px) Image search: [Google]
hammertime.gif
2MB, 370x253px
>>2214387
>Number 30 comes up
>Expecting the Olympic Hero
>Failing that, Rey Rey
>Failing that, BROKEN Matt Hardy
>Failing that, Brother Nero
>It's fucking Roman
>Mfw
I don't care that he didn't win; the fact that it looked like he might ruined my fucking night. I swear to god if he beats Taker at mania...
>>
>>2214597
Will beat Taker clean at Mania
>Cole: "CEMENTS HIS LEGACY AS ONE OF THE TWO IN 23-2"
>WM34 comes up
>Lesnar v Reigns
>A MATCHUP BETWEEN THE TWO IN 23-2
>Reigns squashes Lesnar, having already beat Goldberg clean by that point.

WWE will do it. You didn't htink they'd make Roman #30 at all. You didn't think they'd make Reigns vs Taker a thing. STOP UNDERESTIMATING WWE'S STUPIDITY. YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE THE REASON TRUMP IS DEPORTING PEOPLE. I HOPE ALL OF YOU NIGGERSHITS THAT PAY FOR THE PRODUCT AND ENALBE THIS KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG BTICH ASS CUNTS
>>
>>2214425
I seriously can't fucking believe that they gave ALL THREE members of the New Day a spot in the Rumble. I expected Joe or Balor (even though I fucking hate Balor) to be the number thirty entrant. I was so salty when it was Roman, and I was even more salty when he eliminated Undertaker.

2015 was the last decent year for surprises in the Rumble.
>>
File: stumped.jpg (57KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
stumped.jpg
57KB, 640x627px
>>2214660
>You didn't htink they'd make Roman #30 at all
No, I honestly didn't, I didn't think that after an invincibility act that put anything SuperCena or Hogan did to shame (and that made KO look really, really weak) they would have him come in at number 30 and unceremoniously chuck Jericho and 'Taker, and very nearly win the whole damn thing. I've never been more hyped to see Randy Wyatt win anything in my life.

>You didn't think they'd make Reigns vs Taker a thing
No. I didn't. Simply put, Jason has no business being in the same ring as Taker. If the WWE is dumb enough to do *anything* with this feud other than have Taker beat on Jason's chest until he shits bone fragments, they're going to irreparably damage their brand. When Brock beat Taker at 'mania I said that there was literally nobody worse, and now I stand corrected; this mongoloid can't work a mic, can't wrestle, for fuck's sake how much performance do you expect out of someone who got cut from the *practice squad* of the Jacksonville fucking Jaguars?

>STOP UNDERESTIMATING WWE'S STUPIDITY
I can't. I just can't wrap my head around how WWE doesn't sit back and let the obvious shit write itself; like how has TND and E&C not feuded yet?

When number 30 came up Roman didn't even enter my brain as a possibility; there was no way it was anyone other than Angle, Nakamura, Balor, Samoa Joe, or someone hype as fuck we didn't see coming.

Nope. Cunt-fucking big dog.
>mfw

>FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE THE REASON TRUMP IS DEPORTING PEOPLE
Well yeah, part of the reason I voted for him was to purge the dregs. :^)
>>
>>2214347
It's Roman's fault he wasn't in the Rumble
>>
>>2214347
>They used Enzo as a fucking surprise last night just to be eaten by Lesnar
>>
>wanting midd cardy anywhere near wwe
>>
He's going to be at Elimination Chamber hence the piano promo.
>>
>>2214347
>People want him back failing to realize that he would go back to being the tomato slapper and not Broken
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.