[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cena wins LOL Fuck this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

>Cena wins LOL

Fuck this shit
>>
>>2214284
BBMJWTS
>>
I'm just happy it was Cena and not Gaytch to tie the record. I thought for sure he would do it after he won the belt again last year
>>
File: IMG_3893.jpg (31KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3893.jpg
31KB, 346x450px
>>2214284
ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>2214284
atleast they did it in a way that was bearable, the match felt big and unpredictable. outcome sux but i feel OK about how it went down
>>
>>2214284
When does Cena ever win LOL anymore? He's looked like a loser ever since Dorito pinned him. He didn't even have a match last Wrestlemania.
>>2214292
I assume HHH will come back and rip the belt off Owens so that Cena and Hunter can race to beat the record.
>>
The only thing I didn't like was the ending, felt a little sudden and weird. But then with how they ended the last one I guess they wrote themselves into a corner a little.
>>
>>2214292
>he thinks HHH won't win a belt again in the near future
(lol

Randy will win #15 this year before dropping it to Bray Wyatt
>>
>>2214284
Before the pic happens, Cena and the ref shares a moment. It was sweet and warms my jaded smarky heart.
>>
>>2214309
This. Cena hasn't been Super Cena for a year or two now.
>>
>>2214312
It's ridiculous how weak finishers feel now. People just eat it up like candy.

>Getting up after no time at all after just taking a finisher
>Literally took 4 AAs plus a Super AA to beat AJ
>>
>>2214284
eh, it's been a while since "lol Cena wins". I didn't think he would win, because we know he has movie deals signed, plus they never mentioned the whole "16 is the record" angle. I was honestly surprised when he won.
plus he showed off THREE new moves today.

all memes aside, Irl Cena is a cool dude, and he is a mark, you could tell this meant a lot to him. plus, in the crowning win of his career, he chose to go share the moment with a Make A Wish kid.
that's pretty cool
>>
>>2214329
Both Owens and Reigns finishers are kind of protected. Dean ambrose is the only person to kick out the pop tart powerbomb and the spear. Gotta make deannetty look strong XD
>>
>>2214284
What was Cena saying to Charles Robinson when he was handing him the belt?
>>
>>2214355
It looks like a congratulation of sorts
>>
>>2214331
>plus he showed off THREE new moves today.
All I know is the cutter. What else?
>>
>>2214329
>It's ridiculous how weak finishers feel now.
Weak finishers should look weak. The AA is a shit-tier finisher in every way, shape and form. But it's not like these guys can have awesome finishers anymore.
>>
>>2214362
figure 4
>>
>>2214364

Cena has won several world titles with literally one FU and a STFU. He fucking made Khali tap out when he was an absolute monster. He won a WHC at wrestlemania by FUing Edge on top of Big Show.

They just lost control of match booking, so at this point to them "it took 5 FINISHERS to pin him" is putting over, like SCSA being pinned after three stunner at WMXIX and Angle after 3 F5.
>>
>>2214375
Right how could I forget

And the last one?
>>
>>2214364
You try getting dropped on your head and shoulders by a man as strong as BMJ
>>
He did more moves, and the Big Match Men put on an A+ show.
I don't see the issue. Him and AJ were based.
>>
>>2214412
AJ didn't deserve to get buried like this
>>
>>2214458
>buried
he was champ for a good 4 months
>>
>>2214463

Yeah, and out of fucking nowhere Cena comes back and says "I'm number one competitor now, 'cos I'm Cena lol" and then just talks shit for a whole month and then goes over him hard at the fucking rumble.

This fucking buries AJ, it buries Flair's record, it's bullshit.
>>
>>2214565
>AJ wins every singles match between he and Cena up to this point
>Cena goes over for the first time in a highly competitive match
>"WUT OMG CENA WINS LOL, SO MAD HE BURIED MY PRECIOUS AJ"
>>
>>2214574
You have to be 18+ to post here, Cenababy.
>>
>>2214592
>being this assblasted about AJ losing

I almost wish it was Roman who beat him just so it would feel worse for you
>>
>>2214284
this was by far Cena's best performance in a win ever, so him winning doesn't trigger me so bad
>>
WK Okada/Kenny was way better than Cena/AJ
>>
The match was great and I guess it doesn't hurt AJ THAT much since he took two consecutive AAs to get pinned

I still don't like Cena winning, though.
>>
>>2214333
Yeah they overprotect dean so much by having him tossed unceremoniously from the rumble right?
>>
File: kek.png (75KB, 625x328px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
75KB, 625x328px
>>2214284
>implying Cena will go over Aj due to pic related
that absolute state of /asp/
>>
>>2214284
It was great. The match was 6 stars. The Rumble was five. It was better than that Japan dome event. them japs aint even have a womens match. they are sexist gooks, its 2017
>>
>>2214284
This match kinda sucked desu. It was pretty much the exact same as the previous 3 with slightly more finisher spam and Cena turning into Ryback for a minute.
>>
>>2214565
How the hell is AJ buried. He looked fucking strong as hell in defeat and has beaten Cena clean more than anyone recently.
>>
>>2214463

And his biggest feud was against Jimmy the Chin
>>
>>2214786
He's facing Shane at Wrestlemania. If that's not a huge fucking drop down the card then what is?
>>
>>2214284
Great match

When Cena was just sitting in the corner fuming I thought for sure he was going to just turn heel and beat the shit out of AJ. If it wasn't for him fulfilling make-a-wishes on the daily he could be an insane heel.
>>
John Cena did not fucking deserve this. He just isn't on the same level as AJ Styles, let alone Ric Flair. Fuck Vince for just handing him shit that's way above his league.
>>
>>>2214786
>He's facing Shane at Wrestlemania. If that's not a huge fucking drop down the card then what is?

Pls no
>>
File: 1482967465872.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482967465872.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
BAHAHAHAAHA! Holy shit, thank God I only watched Neville vs Swann.
What a fucking shitshow, holy fuck.
>yea we got the best wrestler in the world
>let's put the title on a part-timer, then
Hoooly fuck, I can't stop laughing at this stupid shit.
>>
>>2214786
I think it just proved Cena right about AJ being just being some shmuck that will job to him eventually.

Makes AJ look like a bitch. All I'm hoping for is that he'll stay in the main event scene till Mania and won't drop off into irrelevancy.
>>
Lil Naitch should have screwed Cena.
>>
>>2214333
>pop tart powerbomb
>>
>>2214879
>We got the best wrestler in the world
>Let's put the belt on him then
ftfy
>>
>>2214284
Cena just had a five star match with AJ you dumb cunt.
>>
>>2214284
u mad?
>>
>>2214940
This. Even the Cena haters couldn't complain because of how good it was.

Only the most autistic people possible are the ones still mad about it.
>>
File: 1457318435917.gif (331KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457318435917.gif
331KB, 500x411px
There is LITERALLY no reason to hate BMJ in the current year. He puts on top tier matches and actually puts guys over when needed.

Ramen will never be Cena tier. Cena is basically the #4 guy of all time after Hogan, Austin and Rock. Ramen will never be top 20 because he can't wrestle, can't cut a promo and has literally and unironically has zero charisma.

Another reason why Smackdown is the A+ show.
>>
AJ fans will cry no matter what. Who else can claim they beat Cena in two consecutive PPVs?
>>
>>2214980
No one. Which is part of a bigger over arching problem in the company where anyone who isn't from the ruthless aggression era or before (who isn't named Roman Reigns) are always booked to look inferior to the old guys. So the new stars never catch on in the eyes of the casual fan. They only catch on to those who take their fandom a little further and know basic things about wrestling like workrate, heat, etc.
>>
>>2214980
>Who else can claim they beat Cena in two consecutive PPVs

Brock Lesnar, and in squash fashion
>>
The match was pretty good. People here are severely overrating it though, probably because how bad most WWE matches are.

Cena needs to fuck off. Been the same cornball get-win-back eternal face for over a fucking decade. It's so boring.

I guess little kids still like him and that's really the only people they want watching though.
>>
>>2214458
>was like 3-0 over Cena
>kicks out of an Avalanche AA
>takes NJPW style multiple finishers in a row to keep him down
>is still 3-1 over Cena
Quite frankly, if Cena lost he would've been the one to get buried.
>>
>>2214771
I thought the match was really good up until that part where they were trading submissions, between that and the finish they were just spamming random power moves.
>>
>>2214902
I kinda agree with this, Cena had too much momentum going into the match, made going over AJ look like a steamroll despite the match itself being very competitive. Law of inverse momentum exists for a reason, AJ should've dropped Cena last Tuesday.
>>
>>2214312
Funny, I thought it made AJ look strong.
Cena took out Corbin with one AA two weeks ago, and I don't know who else kicked out of two Styles clash other than Cena
>>
>>2214386
Code Red?
>>
>>2215012
Actually they protected Cena and made Brock get DQ'd at their rematch in Night of Champions.
>>
>>2214787
Corbin was not ready yet, so they had to come up with something to buy time
>>
>>2215147
It was part of his repertoire long before this match
>>
>>2215162
The Roid Rage Clothesline then?
>>
>>2215153
This and the real feud was with Ambrose all along, Ellsworth only helped lenghten it and honestly made it more interesting than it would've been without him.

>>2215162
This was by far the best one he's hit yet though.
>>
>>2214842
If it makes you feel better, Ric Flairs 16 world titles are just the 16 that WWE chooses to acknowledge.

Flair had more like 20 plus title reigns.
>>
>>2214842
70-
>>
>the frustration that kept building on Cena's face in around the midsection of the match, as he just couldn't pin AJ
>tfw you actually thought they might go for the double turn
>but then you remember Cena is still set to appear on events for kids and is still the biggest cashcow for selling merch for kids
>>
>>2215233
I know they will pull the trigger eventually though, the landscape of WWE is changing so rapidly that it will eventually happen like it did with Hogan.

Not saying that it will be as successful or as good as that originally was, but even Hulk Hogan, arguably the biggest star to ever come out of wrestling didn't draw forever. It's gonna happen before 2020, I guarantee you
>>
>>2215233
Who else on the roster could feasibly fill in for Cena?
>>
>>2215263
Roman Reigns after a long heel run, some character development and when he starts wearing real wrestling gear
>>
>>2215142
It's interesting to see how they'll deal with it on SmackDown.
>>
>>2214284
Cena was never over his armbands were over
>>
>>2214355
Fuck that kid
>>
>>2214355
>"from now on your lil cena not naitch anymore"
>>
>>2215233
this. great heel mannerisms
>flexing
>hulking up pissed

wish it happened
>>
>>2214939
>Cena
>best wrestler
>when there's SIX STARS Omega in the business
Lol nah.
>>
>Cena wins lol

>Hasn't been the champion since 2014
>GOAT midcard title reign
>Great matches for 2 years
>Put Deanetty over
>Put AJ Styles over
>GOAT feud with AJ Styles

Cena deserved to win after 2 years of paying dues and being in the midcard.
>>
Please please someone tell me they have a webm of Cena roiding up
>>
>>2215233
>>2215800
>Cena wins
>Calls the kid into the ring to celebrate winning the WWE Championship
>Suddenly, attacks the kid and gives him an Attitude Adjustment
>Heel turn complete
>>
>>2215813
I think there's this thing embeded into people's subconscious that makes them groan whenever Cena does anything remotely successful. People are afraid the dark days will happen again.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.