[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

File: ax0tKUv.jpg (140KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
ax0tKUv.jpg
140KB, 750x729px
Wtf
>>
So their knees didnt explode having to walk the football field ramp
>>
>>2214003
but it literally showed Big E running all the way down the ramp
I don't understand
>>
They'd gas if they ran but its too long to walk
>>
wait wtf did they really come out like this?
>>
They pretended to run at first but eventually Kevin Dunn changed the camera angle to let them get on that thing and ride it until they were at ringside
>>
>>2214014
https://twitter.com/guyingreenwwe/status/825929565948243968

yep
>>
They didn't show this on air?
>>
>>2214018
How did we not see the cart though once they got off?

That is pretty good camera work
>>
I was wondering what was up with those weird camera cuts. Jesus, that must have taken people out of it in the arena.
>>
>>2214022
they cut away everytime
>>
File: smirk.webm (3MB, 1062x598px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.webm
3MB, 1062x598px
kek so that was why big e got 2 seconds of screentime and showed up in the ring 20 seconds later

>wwe superstars are too fat to waddle to the ring
>>
>>2214008
I'm wondering if they realized how long that walk would be before the match started. Cass and Jericho had to stay in a pretty awkward spot for noticeably too long when Kalisto came out. Then Jack comes out with a very ungentlemanly jog. All night it seemed like superstars were uncomfortable getting down the ramp in time.
>>
>>2214018
>>2214025
Shit, Dunn is a fucking genius. I was making fun of wwe for that long ass ramp. Dunn solved the problems and I didn't even notice it on the show.

Smarks BTFO again
>>
>>2214030
>John sprinted all the way to the ring
>>
>>2214003
I get Show as he's going to implode at any moment.

But why Braun, Wyatt, and especially Big E?
>>
>>2214037
Braun is the same as show

Knees could give out at any given second
>>
>>2214035
he had a full entrance to drag his 50 pound veins down to the ring
>>
>>2214025
>>2214034
They only used it for those 4 guys and probably Henry since they would've been too slow if they tried to walk the ramp and Bray, Braun, Henry and Show can't run. No idea why Big E needed to use it, Taker didn't need to use it either since he was most likely hiding under the ring waiting for his entrance
>>
>>2214045
Kek could you imagine the image of the lights going out and Taker getting on this go kart as the driver speeds down the ramp to the ring kek
>>
>>2214018
Honestly, this awkward problem could've easily been solved if they pulled a Mania 3 and have every entrant enter the rumble in a mini ring-cart or something to that effect.

Probably would've been awesome even.
>>
>>2214033
Yeah I'd wager it was more about getting to the ring fast enough to get spots in.

Still, pretty bizarre. I mean, obviously 50,000 people saw it happen and are going to plaster it all over the internet. Why even bother cutting? Why not make the cart a gimmick and everybody come out on it?
>>
>>2214062
Should've turned the cart into the old floating platforms they had during the Hogan era

Would've been a cool throwback
>>
So was this ramp bigger than Wrestlemania19's or something?
>>
>>2214045
Just rewatched the entrances for big show and big E.

Yeah the camera is completely zoomed in on the ring for both and once they were drooped at ringside they used a shot from behind to watch them enter the ring.

DUNN haters BTFO
>>
Fatmericans btfo
>>
>>2214067
It was fucking LONG

like a football field long
>>
>>2214037
I think big e just thought it would be fun to ride that down the ramp
>>
>>2214076
He looks like he's having fun with it in OP's pic. Based E was hamming it up for the live crowd.
>>
>>2214003
So this...
is the power...
of the big guy wrestlers everyone here creams for?
>>
>>2214030
gonna need a source there brother
>>
>>2214003
>too fat to run 60 yards to the ring
Dude.
>>
>>2214003
At least two of those pictures make it look like the driver is Hornswaggle dressed as Regal.
>>
>>2214120
these are all reddits guys except for beeg who has a valid excuse of being old.

goldberg, brock, roman all walked to the ring
>>
>>2214177
even Heyman's old, fat ass walked to the ring
>>
so did Brock and Goldberg catch these?
>>
>>2214011
No it literally didn't
>>
wrestling is so weird lol

also i could have swore I saw big e running down
>>
>>2214232
That was Austin creed probably
>>
>>2214199
Nope. Brock and Goldberg walked down the ramp and Taker was already hiding under the ring
>>
>>2214198
>Not having Heyman gas out partway through and having Brock bridal carry him the rest of the way.
Missed opportunity.
>>
>>2214003
couldnt they atleast build a tiny ring
>>
File: cart_kingmacho.jpg (38KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
cart_kingmacho.jpg
38KB, 642x361px
Should have brought this back.
>>
>>2214003
dat ramp was too fucking long
>>
>>2214003
Does Bray really need it? Hes pretty agile in matches.
>>
>>2214261
He couldn't sprint with the lantern
>>
>>2214067
it was super long. by the time those big guys got to the ring it would have been time for the next wrestler to enter.

the only big guy who i actually remember running down there and not riding the cart was rusev
>>
>>2214045
taker came through the crowd.
>>
>>2214067
Long enough. Jerry Lawler said it was 65 Yards during the match but that could be wrong. It was long enough.
>>
>>2214037

the ramp looked so damn long in person. by the time those guys made it to the ring without sprinting the 2 min timer wouldve been almost up and the next wrestler would be coming in. that cart actually moved super fast. got em to the ring in seconds
>>
>>2214011
i think you are getting him confused with rusev.
rusev was the only big guy to run down the ramp
>>
>>2214069
We all saw Big E jump onto the cart though
>>
i understand beeg and mark henry because theyre old and fat, and bray and brawn because you want to maintain a certain image with them and them full blown sprinting to the ring would look silly, but big e seems fully capable of running to the ring
>>
>>2214303
did he? I assumed under the ring
>>
>>2214506
Seems like Big E did it for fun. It suits his character.
>>
>>2214514
makes sense
>>
>>2214003
This shit would have been perfect for a Kofi recovery spot god damn it
>>
>>2214295
oh and corbin ran down the ramp too, i forgot
>>
File: 4213432112142.png (527KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
4213432112142.png
527KB, 678x417px
How did Taker get into the ring?

Was he waiting an hour under it or what
>>
>>2214303
yeah i was there. everyone was expecting him to come out on the stage and it faked tons of people out cause almost everyone was staring at the stage waiting for him to come out but they used the same area for when strowman ran in on roman ko match and carmella exited that way when she came out and was also the same exact spot sheamus and cesaro left through after their match and also where roman and ko went out into the crowd during there match. seemed like the designated area for that kinda stuff so i kept my eye on it, i even got faked out for a second too but when i didnt see him come out on the stage right away i caught them rushing him last second through that same area in the crowd
>>
I've no idea what the point or purpose of that thing.

Like, seriously, why, it's so fucking stupid I can't even.
>>
>>2214011
you saw Big e running a bit, then awkwardly stop, then cut to the ring and him running in 20 seconds later.
>>
>>2214800
cardio kill big guy
>>
>>2214770
Probably wearing a hoodie and sitting on a secluded area behind the timekeeper's zone.
>>
>>2214824
If you were worried about your heart exploding you shouldn't have done all those roids, Ryback.
>>
>Pls Vince
No
>Pls I don't want to ride the cart I'm supposed to be evil and coo--
No
>B-but muh family

What did Bray "Eater of Hoagies" Wyatt mean by this?
>>
>>2214854
kek i thought his entrance was already fucked up since they couldn't turn off the lights. But knowing he was standing on a go kart holding a lantern is too funny
>>
>>2214003
How did they hide this
>>
>>2215080
Based Big Edits Dunn
>>
>>2214030
source m8?
>>
>>2214057
I agree. "Not a bug, but a feature" is the better solution.

They could have even written it in, making the ramp cut off, and only accessible via a ring-cart: to prevent interference, or something.

Would have been cool.
>>
>>2214035

Based Cena ran so fast I thought that negro was trying to catch a bus.
>>
>>2214045
>No idea why Big E needed to use it

Big E proabably just wanted to fuck around.

>>2214069
Its not Dunn haters blown out Dunn still has fucking problems but he understands how to use camera angles to hide things.
>>
>>2214261
Bray shouldn't run period unless he's trying to hit someone, just isn't in his character to run
>>
>>2214003
Its the old wwf with the box.
>>
>>2214254
This. Just take what nakamura used for his takeover entrance and remove those blinding lights.
>>
I noticed the ramp was too long from the beginning.

Another reason the ppv sucked.
>>
>>2214034
I actually noticed. A number of guys took ages to reach the ring.

Including low cardio Ramen.

Pathetic.
>>
Taker should have come out on a chopper.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.