[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really a Boss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 5m15s Squash.jpg (47KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
5m15s Squash.jpg
47KB, 800x533px
So she got squashed on the pre show in a shit 5 min match that she botched twice in.

Sasha last won a ppv match at Battleground July 24th 2016 which was a tag match.

Sashas last Singles ppv win was at TLC on December 13th 2015

>Useless on the mic
>Botch Machine
>Small weak Womanlet
>Injury Prone

Come on people it's over time to stop defending this ratchet
>>
Who defends Sasha anymore.
>>
I don't think reddit even likes sasha anymore consdiering she's ruined just about every feud she's been involved in

also the fatigue of the belt being hot potatod didn't help
>>
>>2213765
Kek! Botcha got demoted to the preshow.
>>
Will still get a title match at Mania
>>
>>2214059
Sasha v Bayley v Charlotte

Bayley goes over for the feel good win of the night
>>
>>2214073
Nah, Bayey w/ Sasha goes over Charlotte w/ Steph, Sasha turns after and we get a rerun of their actually decent NXT fued.
>>
>>2214073
So another loss, so by then at Mania thats what 16 months without a Singles PPV win?
>>
>>2214084
Sasha has declined a lot since then so has Belly
>>
Based Sasha+ working the obese smarks even on the pre-show.
>>
>>2214094
Still the fued would get heat until they have a very underwhelming match.
>>
>>2214103
Maybe, I really think a Draft is in order to shake things up a bit, the women on Ram are stale as fuck
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
I'm more concerned with how offensively ugly she is. Looks like a sewer rat. Giant horse teeth, weird chink eyes, she wears a wig, has the body of Mowgli and generally looks gross. Somehow, NIA FUCKING JAX is the most attractive woman on Raw. Charlotte looks like a man, Bailey is a bean headed badger with a big ass glued to her and Alicia Fox is a nigger.
>>
Sasha's done already, she'll get jobbed out like Paige and end up quitting. Hopefully we'll get to see her take a cock in her ass.
>>
>>2214110
Yeah,if only they had a decent worker who was having a good run until an untimely injury, with a pre-booked return storyline against their protege who ditched them for the champ as soon as they went down.
>>
>>2214210
>she'll get jobbed out like Paige

paiges thing was seeing little use in 2016. her tv record is actually really good and she was winning more than losing in the months leading up to her injury. she was pretty protected.
>>
>>2214154
Nia Jax is THICC
shame her dad is a murderer, can't think of her without thinking about that
>>
>>2214073
>>2214084
its nia/char/sasha/bayley
>>
>>2214094
They haven't declined, main roster booking is shit. It happens to everyone
>>
>>2214235
yah. nia jax is insanely attractive.
>>
>>2214243
wouldn't go that far, but I wouldn't mind her sitting on my face
>>
>>2213765

sasha is a LEGIT BOSS in the same way that roman is now THE BIG DOG and ambores is THE LUNATIC FRINGE.

it's all BULLSHIT that cole & mauro YELL OUT in order to try and make some nickname stick.
>>
Not won a singles ppv match since 2015 wow
>>
What the fuck happened between now and NXT.
>>
File: Sasha Banks Bald HIAC.jpg (264KB, 945x792px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks Bald HIAC.jpg
264KB, 945x792px
>>2214439
Her talent receded faster than her hairline
>>
File: literally bald.png (3MB, 1827x734px) Image search: [Google]
literally bald.png
3MB, 1827x734px
daily reminder
>>
File: Besties.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Besties.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
>>2213765
>Have a noticeably over babyface on the roster who moves merch and has the capacity to have good if not great matches
>Book them into the ground, but give little loopholes like they win every now and then or only lose because the opponent cheated
>Top star begins to slowly fall down the totem pole and lose fan support

This shit is classic WWE booking 101. It's happened to any number of talent; Dean post Shield split, Seth since his return, Dolph for 75% of his career, Ryder for every significant push he's ever had, arguably Zayn right now, Apollo didn't even get the chance to get over before they did this to him.

Sasha and I'd argue to a larger extent Becky are just the female versions of this. Paige was more or less being used this way as well back when she was active. It's dumb and only hurts their marketability since the people they're putting over typically aren't as good or at the very least usually don't need it in comparison to the fan favorites who are getting gutted in the first place.

WWE loves to stick it to the fans because they're petty, and can only get away with it since they're the only game in town and they've suffered tremendous annual losses as a result across the board.

It's funny that Charlotte's over now, but if you book someone so tremendously strong and constantly feature them prominently they'll be sure to get at least SOME reaction from fans. Just funny that she's got stans and fan support now despite playing a terrific heel. Only good thing about how they've been booking their heels is that some are legit. Charlotte and Neville going over clean tonight are examples of this, AJ and his run since the split etc. Silver linings I guess.
>>
File: Sash HIAC.jpg (719KB, 1071x993px) Image search: [Google]
Sash HIAC.jpg
719KB, 1071x993px
>>2214608
>>
>Sashas last Singles ppv win was at TLC on December 13th 2015

Wow I didnt realise it was that bad
>>
>>2213765
Sasha is black so by default she's the autistic twitter fans guy. Affirmative action has infected rasslin
>>
Last won in 2015 kek
>>
>>2214235
You are thinking of Tamina Snuka.

Nia is a samoan.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.