[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCREW REIGNS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I LITERALLY HATE REIGNS AGAIN

SERIOUSLY HE IS THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO WWE

I LOVE THIS COMPANY AND THIS MAN IS DESTROYING IT, I DON'T WANT THIS COMPANY TO GO UNDER BUT ROMAN IS SINGLE HANDEDLY DRIVING DOWN RATINGS AND PROFITS.

ROMAN IS NOT A GOOD WRESTLER AND NOT A GOOD PERSON, IF HE WAS A GOOD PERSON HE WOULD QUIT WRESTLING TONIGHT AND DO SOMETHING ELSE.

AS LONG AS ROMAN IS THE COMPANY I WILL PURCHASE A SINGLE WWE PRODUCT. FOR YEARS I THOUGHT ONLY THE WWE WAS MAIN COMPANY BUT NOW I'M THINKING THEY HAVE BETTER WRESTLING IN JAPAN.

VINCE McMAHON YOU HAVE BOUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF, YOUR EGO GREW TO LARGE AND NOW YOU CANNOT SEE THE FOREST FOR THE TREES. STEP DOWN VINCE, YOU ARE A LEGEND BUT YOUR TIME IS UP. IT'S TIME FOR TRIPLE H, STEPH AND SHANE TO RUN THINGS, THEY ARE THE FUTURE.

ROMAN IS NOT JOHN CENA, HE IS NOT HULK HOGAN, HE IS NOT THE ROCK. HE IS A GLORIFIED MIDCARDER.
>>
>>2212592
BBDWTS
>>
>>2212592
Calm down fatty
>>
>>2212592

Mark BTFO'd
>>
>>2212592
Have sex
>>
>smark getting buttblasted and not seeing the big picture

The WWE knew that Randy will get booed to oblivion if he eliminates Undertaker, Goldberg, etc.

They rolled out Roman who took the boos for the entire team

Notice how the arena popped when he got eliminated and only now the main event is sinking in?

That was Roman's job, to make Randy look good and not booed
>>
>>2212592
WORKED HARD
>>
>>2212592
GOAT
>>
>>2212592
based big dog working the smarks
>>
>>2212777
So they're aware that he's shit and everyone hates him even though he's supposed to be a face? Great booking.
>>
>>2212592
BEGGING YA TO FINNA LOSE WEIGHT LIL GUY
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.