[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it would suck too...BUT how less mad would people be if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: Bray-Wyatt.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bray-Wyatt.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
I know it would suck too...BUT how less mad would people be if he would win the rumble?

I mean it would be better than Orton
>>
He was who I was rooting for.
>>
I was expecting him to throw out Orton.
>>
I was delusional for a moment:
>Wait, what? Eliminating Jericho?
>Oh, so Orton and Bray are going to eliminate Reigns
>And then Orton is going to sacrifice himself so Bray gets the spo-
>Why the fuck is Orton winning?

I don't follow RAM, but does Orton have ANY feud hinting at a Wrestlemania main-event at the moment? I feel ANYONE in the rumble (Aside from Ellsworth, 10 or Pale Umbrella-man) would make more sense.
>>
>>2212515
People aren't really mad, they're more just dissapointed. It's better than Roman or Oldberg winning.
>>
>>2212555
trips of retardation. It was pretty much known this week that Orton was winning.
>>
>>2212585
Fuck off vince
>>
I mean this probably means Bray is winning at Elimination Chamber, at least.
>>
the moment when harper clotheslined him was amazing
>>
>>2212631
but why not the rumble??!! Why dont give him a better spot if he is going to ME Wrestlemania anyway.

Winning the rumble is 100x better than winning that chamber
>>
>>2212631
Only way to salvage this, they won't do it tho. Expect luke v bray
>>
>>2212631
At least,I just think that making it the other way around made more sense
>>
>>2212656

I marked
>>
>>2212579
It's either gonna be Cena (most likely), or Bray wins at Chamber (not likely)
>>
>>2212696
No it doesnt.
>>
>>2212656
Marked the fuck out. I would put Bray vs Harper at Mania for the IC
>>
File: 1480561767754.jpg (35KB, 323x267px) Image search: [Google]
1480561767754.jpg
35KB, 323x267px
>>2212515
>bray is easily and by far the most interesting wrestler in the whole fucking roster
>tons of possibilities for storylines with his wyatt family thing (taking in other wrestlers, feuding with another tag team like a reunited shield)
>possible new Undertaker in terms of supernatural gimmick

>hey, lets split up the wyatts every now and then, fuck over Bray at every given opportunity by feeding him to part timers and make Orton the winner of RR to push our meme wrestler despite him already being the fan favorite
>>
>>2212683
>>2212696
I think going into WrestleMania as Champion is a lot cooler, but that's just me, I can see why you'd think winning the Rumble is better.

>>2212694
Dirtsheets are saying Randy/Bray. I mean they're savvy enough to know to have Randy eliminate Roman to get a big pop, maybe they're savvy enough to know we don't fucking want Cena/Orton again.
>>
>>2212780

its just weird, you have wyatt win at elimination chamber now say, and they know that he's fighting randy at wm without a turn?

If they had switched it, then you have bray with the chance, randy goes into elimination chamber to stop luke harpers chances say, and then ends up winning, and only then you have wyatt realize he's been duped and has to right randy now.

its still not great, but it would have been better.
>>
>>2212804
>Without a turn

Who said there's no turn?
>>
>>2212835

okay but now it has to happen in the next two weeks, which feels very rushed with the luke stuff.
>>
>>2212515
It should have been Bray win Rumble. Randy win Chamber and Bray finally win the title at Mania
>>
>>2212515
I was rooting for Bray, but Orton is the safe choice over all

I just hope Cena drops the title at EC. I don't mind Cena versus snek, but I'd like to see Orton against someone else
>>
>>2212515
>Orton vs Cena
>435th time in a lifetime
>>
File: efd.jpg (29KB, 600x584px)
efd.jpg
29KB, 600x584px
>when orton goes over bray at mania
>>
>>2212726
>>2212579
or harper at same odds as bray
>>
>>2212515
>I mean it would be better than Orton
No it wouldn't. No one outside of reddit wants this boring fatass to main event WM.
>>
you just don't come back from that #30... you just don't, there's nothing that could have made it better.
>>
>they think Cena won't be main eventing Wrestlemania
(lol
>>
>>2213027
You say that like "main eventing" is a thing

We have "marquee" matches now. The world titles, the taker match, the lesnar match, the Cena match and the HHH match are all big enough deals in their own right. No point wasting two of those in one (Cena and the title)
>>
>>2212956
ONE OF THESE DAYS
>>
get ready for orton v ziggler at mania lads
>>
>>2212656
that was a really good clothesline too
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 533x400px)
image.jpg
51KB, 533x400px
>>2213133
here is a picture of I think catfish and Mac and cheese and some kinda casserole I think
>>
File: IMG_6596.png (326KB, 618x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6596.png
326KB, 618x558px
>>2213133
THE SKYS GONNA BREAK
>>
I would've marked hard for Bray
>>
The long term storytelling here is superb though, assuming it culminates in Randy vs Bray in WM.
>>
>>2212606
Not everyone likes to look at spoilers, asswhipe.
>>
What if Randy gives Bray his spot at WM?
>>
>>2214125

How is it going to do that?

Bray actually wins a single's PPV match, over CENA, to win the title before Mania?
>>
Cena is gone until WM after elimination chamber

Bray's going to win the big one in two weeks and hopefully drop to Taker
>>
>>2214357
It happens before with Jericho in the Chamber. I have faith in the SD writing team. Survivor Series and the Rumble ends with Randy and Bray in the spotlight, it makes sense if the story ends in Mania the same way.
>>
>>2212515

It would have been interesting if he wasn't buried in every feud.
>>
>>2212515
If they're setting up Orton v Wyatt at Mania I don't know why they didn't just do this.

I guess it's just to give them a way out if and when they decide not to belt on Wyatt at Elimination Chamber.
>>
>>2214456
Maybe they dont want both world titles to change hands at Mania.
>>
>>2212515
>people
You mean smarks most people are good with orton winning
>>
Couldn't Orton challenge Oreowens?
>>
>>2214456
It makes a lot more sense for Randy to go into Wrestlemania the face and Bray the heel.

Bray winning the Rumble to face a Champion Orton just to lose would ruin his career. If you give Wyatt the belt at EC and have him defeat face Orton at Mania, it would give him some good heel heat and make him look like a strong champion who can defend his title
>>
>>2215287
Yeah but they're not going to mix the titles between brands
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.