[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of the ending was improvised?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Did Goldberg botch hanging from the ropes?

I don't recall Jericho ever being eliminated either
>>
Jericho was eliminated by Grandious canine with a Green Lantern Slap
>>
>>2212223
yeah i think goldberg botched his elimination

they definitely would or should have done something with roman and goldberg spearing everyone
>>
>>2212223
Im pretty certain goldberg botched and was suppose to win
>>
orton was supposed to win either way, cause goldberg faces lesnar and reigns faces taker
>>
Fuck I knew this would happen. HE ELIMINATED HIMSELF. I KNEW HE'D FUCKING BOTCH SOMEHOW
>>
File: 1484012904840.jpg (23KB, 301x242px) Image search: [Google]
1484012904840.jpg
23KB, 301x242px
>>2212223
>another year
>another "Jericho has to act like a retard/hide in the corner for an hour because nobody else on the roster except ziggler is capable of directing a rumble match" match
>>
>>2212223

It definitely looked like Goldberg botched
>>
>Botch

Nope. Lesnar and Goldberg already have a match set for Mania. How could Goldberg go for the belt?

Everyone in this thread are marks. Including me.
>>
Did Jericho beat Rey Mysterio´s record?
>>
>>2212223
Im sure he did botch. Taker had a wtf look on his face for a second. Money well spent bringing him back Vince
>>
>>2212353
It zoomed in on his feet, as if he was going to go back in. No one is saying he was going to win, just if he got eliminated sooner than usual.
>>
Based goldberg worked the smarks
>>
>>2212374
Not the longest time in one Rumble match, no.

Jericho has the longest cumulative time ever in a Rumble though. All his Rumble time added up together is nearly 5 hours now.
>>
>>2212408
nah, he was just being awkward as he has been lately, he's too old to be in wwe desu
>>
>>2212223
I just rewatched it. He definitely botched it and was supposed to hang on the ropes like Roman did afterwards with his legs dangling above the ground.

lol goldberg
>>
>>2212488
please let wwe just shitcan goldberg already. its a failed experiment
>>
>>2212531
Can't wait for the mania match to be a shitfest like the last one, complete with Lesnar flipping off the fans.
>>
>>2212223
It did kind of look like that. Undertaker kind of was looking around and Goldberg hung around a lot more disappointed then he should've been
>>
>>2212531
goldberg has really lost it, he is nowhere near what he used to be
>>
>>2212329
What do you mean by this? Are you saying Jericho running away and shit was so that he could be there the whole match "directing" kind of?
>>
>>2212418
he just worked himself. His children must think he's a fucking loser
>>
>>2212582
Who knew people aged huh
>>
>>2212253
He was not exactly legally eliminated.

Jericho was able to put his feet through the ropes and his head under the middle rope. This legally puts him back in the match with the "not over the top rope" status.

Then he goes and climbs the -outside- of the turnbuckle but does not go over the top rope that time either.

Then he is knocked to the floor. It wasn't a legal elimination, but eh, it's what they are going with.
>>
>>2212223
why would they have him do that spot in the first place. what a waste opportunity. at least the spear and elimination of brock was great
>>
I think he fucked it up. Just the way Miz and Zayn were tossed out so quickly after by Taker just screams that there was supposed to be some spot with them involving Roman and Goldberg with a double spear that they had no use anymore and were just dumped on the fly.
>>
>>2212615
then he should get off tv, him squashing brock is pretty unrealistic
>>
File: 1365388469112.jpg (73KB, 920x880px) Image search: [Google]
1365388469112.jpg
73KB, 920x880px
i kinda got the vibe he fucked up while watching it

oh well. imagine how bork feels. keeps getting owned by a 50 year old guy that botches everything
>>
>>2212593
when its the refs job to direct shit usually and no refs are in the rumble, you usually have one or more wrestlers play possum to direct the match discreetly
>>
>>2212593
That's why he was hanging around. He did the exact same thing last year.

He stands outside, or in the corner and directs traffic.

They really should have rewarded him with a victory this year. I thought they were gonna too. It would have set up a perfect excuse for Jericho vs Owens
>>
>GOLDBERG WAS GONNA DO THE SPEAR CONTEST WITH ROMAN
>FUCK IT UP BY BOTCH ELIMINATING YOURSELF

I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>>2212582
To be fair after Goldberg left WWE last time he was pretty much commited to never wrestling again and that was years ago.

He's stayed in shape but not ringshape and only reason he's even here now is because Vince is likely waving a retarded amount of money at him, and Goldberg loves his money
>>
>>2212593
That's why he came in at #2 to supervise from the get go. He did the same thing in a previous rumble when he came in at #1 and lasted most of the match.
>>
>>2212287
>>2212273
>>2212328
>>2212223
>>2212336
>>2212398
>>2212408

Get worked lads
>>
>>2212223
question is; why did they entrust a hanging from the ropes spot to an old man with over a decade of ring rust?
>>
>>2212795
true story, then again, they kinda hyped the "both of your feet have to hit the ground" rule three times or so, so maybe he was at the list, if he can pull of the hanging, supposed to stand on one feet - and couldnt even manage that?
>>
Brock is a fatass now.

Good show up till Rumble I thought. Rumble was a mess.

Whats on tap for RAW tomorrow? Angle return?
>>
>>2212823
taker vs roman
goldberg vs lesnar
>>
>>2212783
well he did a shit job, did you see how many times Orton had to swipe him away when he first got in ? then he just kinda chilled in the corner and did nothing
>>
File: 1484166990341.jpg (70KB, 720x1050px)
1484166990341.jpg
70KB, 720x1050px
theres literally no way goldberg vs brock at wrestlemania will be a good match
>>
>>2212817
he also nearly fell when running the ropes, and almost tripped into his double spear on Wyatt and Orton.
>>
>>2212823
Stef vs Rollins

Braun and Roman fallout

Cesaro vs Shaemus, probably

And maybe Goldberg and Brock pushing forward with their match at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2212674

The only thing that could make Bork feel anything is his paycheck bouncing.
>>
>>2212223
Roman hit Jericho with a Superman punch, knocking him out of the ring. My stream frozen when Goldberg other eliminated, so I have no clue if it was a botch or not.
>>
>>2212750
KEK

BOTCHBERG
>>
>>2212329
>Receive finisher
>Lay in corner for 10 minutes
>Repeat

It'd be a great play off Lesnar's merch, he should make a shirt like that, breaking that kayfabe wall down, and lettin' us all drink it in, MAAAAAN.
>>
I just looked at the elimination again. It looked like taker meant to eliminate jewberg but the bald cuck too the ropes weird almost twisting his arm off.
>>
>>2212919
jericho went crazy this rumble. he slid out the fucking ring like 5 times and just slept outside for minutes at a time lol, i thought he got eliminated 4 times
>>
>>2212919
This is probably Jerichos last long run. He has the grand slam now and has nothing more to prove. After the breakup angle he's back to fozzy and he's done being the (sexy) pinata
>>
File: botchlol.png (482KB, 596x509px) Image search: [Google]
botchlol.png
482KB, 596x509px
golberg has had his extra 5 minutes let it die now
>>
LITERALLY A BOTCH

>>2212878
>>
>>2213035
are these the faces when goldbergstein was eliminated? lmfao
>>
>>2212858
>Goldberg smacks head into door
>Blleds profusely and botches basic promo several times over
>Expected to have a main event match with BROCK LESNAR (aka the man who concussed Randy Orton unironically at Sumerslam)

You thought Sun couldn't be worse than Star?
>>
File: 1475067904789.jpg (17KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475067904789.jpg
17KB, 400x380px
>>2213129
i-m sorry senpai

....i...i... let nostalgia get the best of me when he returned
>>
>>2212329
Jericho was outside on the floor all match. Zayn directed the Rumble this year.
>>
>>2212849
>chilled in the corner
That's where most of the scoping goes, he doesn't have eyes at the back of his head.
>>
>>2212640
>it wasn't a legal elimination because his head and leg were sort of in for a second

It's Fucking wwe, of course it was a legal elimination
>>
>>2212994
That's why they should've had Jericho win. Outside of King of the Ring, which now happens infrequently, it's the one thing on his resume that he doesn't have.
>>
>>2212328

But he didn't you dummy
>>
>>2213129
>the man who concussed Randy Orton unironically at Sumerslam)

>Still getting worked by that finish

Is that you Chris?
>>
>>2212823
>Brock is a fatass now.

Oh yeah he clearly is done now, Vince should let him go. It's not like we didn't just see him toss around a bunch of guys and not break a sweat or anything.
>>
>>2212868
>steph vs rollins
Fund this
>>
Yeah but there was a graphic for Randy winning so
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.