[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 8h2ConD.png (388KB, 542x350px)
8h2ConD.png
388KB, 542x350px
APOLOGIZE
>>
File: BMJ.jpg (95KB, 694x508px) Image search: [Google]
BMJ.jpg
95KB, 694x508px
>>2211892
Orton vs Cena AGAIN
>>
Based Orton
>>
>>2211892
Imapologize you son of a birch
>>
THANK YOU BASED SNEK
>>
>>2211953
wyatt is winning the title at chamber
Wyatt (c) vs Orton at mania
>>
>>166958680

I thought it Sami Zayn was going to win
>>
>Based Orton working all the fedoramen
>>
>CENA VS ORTON IN THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>2211953
Cena is dropping at elimination chamber to Bray.
>>
>>2211892

Worst rumble I have ever seen.

Not even kidding.
>>
B
A
S n e k
E
D
>>
Roman should have won. The pop he got right before he got RKO'd was unbelievable. Oh well, Roman vs Taker will main event mania anyway kek
>>
>never the guy
>never drew a dime
>not one memorable promo
>no 5 star match ever
>has been a lowcard to midcarder in most wrestlemanias, will also be in 33
>janettied by Cena, Batista, HHH, Lesnar, Flair, Edge and eventually Bray
>is not in a stable love relationship
>no friends
>3rd generation of a literally who wrestling family
>weak seed
>anger issues plagued his career
>got Mr. Kennedy fired
>was the reason Angle left
>lanklet
>didn't lose his virginity before 18
>changed his GOAT theme to some edgy metal twice
>dishonarably discharged fron the military because he was afraid
>failed acting career
>smokes weed past the age of 21

Why do we let "The Ratings Killer" get away with it?
>>
Guys, I missed the rumble. Who were the surprise entrants?
>>
>>2212093
I thought there would be some reason to have Style drop the title.

Now it makes no sense
>>
>>2211892
Where my Group 23 lads at?
>>
>>2212185
>surprise entrants
>>
File: c0syemiviaau4po-221402.jpg (184KB, 2048x981px) Image search: [Google]
c0syemiviaau4po-221402.jpg
184KB, 2048x981px
>>2212068
>>
>>2211892
TOO MANY COCKS
>>
>>2212185
Tye Dillinger.
>>
>>2212185
elsworth, dylanger
>>
BIG RATING ORTON IS AT IT AGAIN
>>
>>2212185
enzo
>>
>>2211892
Crowd didn't even boo him. they just didn't care.
>>
>>2212225
Fake, WWE confirmed the title's going into the title.
>>
>>2212225
Shane literally said he would defend at the elimination chamber.

>>2211892
Based. Orton elevating Brayy.
>>
In the world of Wrestling, Vince is God. He has a plan guys, trust me. He has a plan for everything
>>
Cena is going to leave after Wrestlemania

Randy is going to win #15

Randy will drop the belt to Bray later on
>>
AJ better get in that mania match
Vince can't have us do another Orton vs Cena match
>>
>>2212309
I can't really argue this. Everyone was soooo bored for wm play. And then Rollins cashed in during the lesnar match and made the show super hype
>>
They never fucking learn.
>>
I get where they're going with this, they need big reliable matches to fill the Cowboys Stadium of 100k. I was hoping for Cena/Taker. But that leaves nothing exciting for Orton and Reigns. The way Vince set this up, he gets two monster matches in Reigns/Taker and Cena/Orton. Plus Lesnar/Goldberg. The mark in me wanted to see undertaker and Cena at WM, but I get it.
>>
>>2212309
didnt have a plan for last wrestlemania and people hated it
>>
>>2211892

I'm sorry you were the winner of the worst royal rumble I have ever seen in 25 years.
>>
File: Orton RKO Henry.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Orton RKO Henry.webm
2MB, 800x450px
So I read online before the match that the betting odds on Randy were looking pretty good for him to win

How is this a thing? How did the bookies pretty much know the result and leave betting open? From all these guys I'd never have guessed at Orton winning but after reading that and watching, it became more and more apparent
>>
>>2212068
Styles winning at elim chamber

Orton vs Styles main event for 6 stars
>>
What was up with Harpers entrance? Did the mics cut off lmfao?
>>
>>2212389
>Ic title randy
>Best randy
>>
>>2212389
>How did the bookies pretty much know the result a

This is how betting lines work, the bookmakers set the price for who they think is gonna win, early in the week it was Taker, but obviously there are insiders with insider info who know who's gonna win, so when they find out Randy is going to win, they place money on him, and the odds for Randy winning become much better, when other people see this, they bet even more on Randy and his odds show him as a huge favorite.
>>
>>2212381
>smarks
>people

the state of this neckbeard
>>
>>2212437
That's crazy, it's obviously so rigged when it's all predetermined.
It's funny how they have this insider info, usually all the leaks you see before the Rumble are a bunch of bollocks but this was right on the money and pretty left field
>>
File: ortoncena-1414666593.jpg (38KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
ortoncena-1414666593.jpg
38KB, 642x361px
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIIIIIIT. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Can someone recap everything important that happened? I wasn't watching, pretty glad desu. What exactly happened with Bork and Berg? And what did Roman do this time?
>>
>mfw predicted this a month ago
>>
>>2212492
>What exactly happened with Bork and Berg?

It was beyond underwhelming. Brock came out and threw out some jobbers. Then Goldberg speared Brock and eliminated him, then Taker shows up at 29 and tosses him out, then Roman is #30.
>>
>>2212492
Bork wrecked people and the came goldberg and speared him and eliminated him. Taker came and eliminated Goldberg.

Roman appeared at number 30 despite him already faced KO for the tittle (Vince literally ignoring the rules for Reigns).

The only guy that looked good in the Rumble was Strowman and Baron Corbin (Who eliminated Strowman)
>>
>>2212546
Only 2. Threw out ONE jobber, the other was Dean.
>>
>>2212185
NOBODY
>>
>>2212250
>elsworth
He's on the fucking roster
>>
>>2212483

It kinda ruins it 2bh.
>>
>>2212103
You're lucky you didn't watch in 2015!
>>
>>2212401
Fuck, I'm really into this.
>>
>>2212566
Zayn nailed a Helluva Kick on Braun too that directly led to his elimination.

Zayn and Jericho held on for a really long time, at least. Even though it led to nothing for them.
>>
>>2212185
Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2212185
a cruiserweight
ellsworth
tye dillenger
roman reigns
>>
>>2213743
Braun got assaulted by everyone and since how dominant Braun has been i think Corbin was the one that got the most out of it.
>>
>>2213602
Yeah I read it prior but thought it was bullshit, turned out to be true
>>
Reminder that Cenas match for EC has already been leaked as a best of 3 pin fall match with AJ
>>
>>2215104
Shane L I T E R A L L Y announced that the winner of Cena/Styles would defend in the chamber
>>
>>2212159
>was the reason Angle left

really?
>>
The rumble match was Vinces real world political views. watch it again
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.