[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Anderson-and-Gallows-01.jpg (76KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Anderson-and-Gallows-01.jpg
76KB, 615x409px
>>
>>2204905
No. they are suck. Have they even beaten anyone yet?
>>
>>2205102
They beat Cesaro and Sheamus for the Tag Titles.
>>
>winning meaningless titles on a pre-show
They left NJPW for this!?
>>
I am so sorry for doubting you based Anderson and Gallows. Please forgive me.
>>
They only got give the belt because its in their contract just like Bret Hart
>>
>>2205449
being mean and making green
>>
>>2205585
>making fun of marks, yet it is they who are the marks

It's like pottery
>>
>>2204905
>CHAMPS ALL OVER THE WORLD

BASED
>>
File: dx apology.jpg (20KB, 526x297px) Image search: [Google]
dx apology.jpg
20KB, 526x297px
>>2205449

welcomeahhhh

to the wwe-uhhh

it's timeuhhh

for us to bury you alluhhh

>don't expect to come to the WWE from the indies and not get buried. they even tried to bury cm punk and brian danielson, except they were too fucking good to hold back forever
>>
Nah. Sheamus and Cesaro should have retained.
>>
>>2204905
They are just transferring the belts to Enzo and Cass

Club is forever buried
>>
>>2207331
enzo and cass should just give up being a tag team. make enzo big cass's manager. or better yet, fire him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.