[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sting in the RR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 0281165001441742722_filepicker.jpg (11KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
0281165001441742722_filepicker.jpg
11KB, 495x278px
even if it's only for a split second, Sting will have a stare down with the Undertaker tonight. cap this.
>>
>>2203839
Sting is retired tho, unless Sting is in the crowd wearing a sting mask
>>
only if he enters the rumble from the rafters of the huge dome
>>
I would mark out

Daily reminder Sting and Roman drew the biggest Wrestlemania of all time in an arena smaller than 28, 29, and 30s arenas.
>>
>>2203871
>Sting is retired
He literally said himself that he still has a match in him. The dream match. The match with the Undertaker.
>>
>>2203889
i'd mark out harder than if i saw marky mark
>>
As much as the 10 year old boy in me wants to see Sting face the Undertaker and beat him at WM (I only had TBS as a kid, not USA or WWF programming) I realize that it would probably suck, match wise. Taker is shaky at best performance wise and the man needs hip replacement surgery, and Sting has flabby arms and a flabby chest and I don't want him to damage his damn spinal cord or some shit like that.

Promo's might be cool, though.
>>
>>2203932
right. i agree the match itself would be dogshit. i don't even know if there will be a match, but my money is on them teasing us tonight with a stare down in the middle of the ring. that'd be enough just to see them in the ring at the same time. hell, i'll bet Sting makes a grand entrance, only him and taker in the ring. Sting points to the wrestlemania sign and just climbs over the top rope and walks out of the match without even taking a bump.
>>
>>2203839
Sting's neck is fucked. He is done forever.
>>
>>2204453
yet literally everyone expects Kurt Angle to be in the rumble tonight. Sting has had well over a year off at this point and has access to the best doctors on earth. he can do one more match against a fellow old man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.