[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ttt.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ttt.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>Goldberg will face the winner of Owens/Reigns for the belt at the show.

>Assuming this is how the title gets to the Brock/Goldberg feud

Source: Meltzer on this mornings WOR
Subscribe for more weekly content at: http://www.f4wonline.com
>>
>>2202285
THIS IS FOR FASTLANE
>>
>the possibility of Goldberg vs. Reigns
>the possibility that Roman gets outshone by a guy old enough to be his Dad
>>
>>2202296
more like
>KO retains due to shenanigans
>Jobs to Goldberg in under a minute at fastlane
>Lesnar takes the title off Goldberg in the 13 minute main event
>Lesnar holds the title til Summerslam
>Roman gets the win back from Lesnar and starts his lengthy title reign

You really think they're gonna have Roman win at Rumble and have him job out right after?
>>
I'd rather have Goldberg vs Lesnar for the Galactic title than Roman vs Taker

let's face it, we are going to have Goldberg vs Lesnar anyway and it'll probably suck but whatever

why have another shitty match for the Galactic title?
>>
>>2202319
>implying that as soon as Roman going over Lesnar or Brock is hinted with the possibility of a match, the crowd won't start hijacking shows and rioting like it happened in the past

face it, no matter how much Vince would like it, noone else wants it, it'd always cause riots
>>
>>2202402
>riots
They boo, WWE mutes it, people complain and nobody gives a shit after that. WWE has realized this a while ago and they don't care about what we think about their booking anymore. They get the same ratings and when they go down, all they have to do is announce some old fucknut is going to be on the show.

We're not living in the Freddie Blassie era where casuals get worked and try to legit riot. Only we get worked but do the only thing we're able to do, complain and/or stop watching.
>>
>>2202402
Vince doesn't give a shit
>>
>>2202412
WWE has lost well over 1 MILLION regular viewers in the past 2 years.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.