[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's winning the Royal Rumble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Roman-Reigns.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
Who's winning the Royal Rumble?
>>
File: 1441326873301.jpg (77KB, 650x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1441326873301.jpg
77KB, 650x1030px
>>2201795
Orton
>>
>>2201797
Makes no sense, Reigns is the only logical answer
>>
The Undercarder
>>
>>2201801
Reigns is in the title match. Has anyone ever lost a title match and then entered the rumble later and won? I think Reigns is loosing the match too. Makes no sense why they would make it no dq unless it's to protect Reigns in losing when Jericho is already in a suspended cage.
>>
>>2201810
Reigns finna lose championship match but then win the rumble
>>
>>2201812

If Reigns loses the match and then wins the rumble only to challenge smackdowns champion John Cena, Id mark.
>>
Nia Jax
>>
>>2201795
Randy Orton.
>>
Let's use some logic, bros:

John Cena and that guy from Alabama just started a feud, so it's unlikely that's going to end right away like that. Which means they're probably going to feud until Mania

Owens has been feuding with Reigns for awhile, so that will hopefully end at the Rumble. Which means the winner of KO-Reigns will face the Rumble winner at Mania

Reigns could win the title and Jericho could win the Rumble and enter his own feud with Reigns; a 4th person (Ambrose?) could enter the feud for a 4-way Mania match

if KO retains the title, presumably a babyface will win the Rumble and enter a feud with him and (presumably) Jericho. That could mean the Strawman or bae Rusev

honestly, i think it's the former option - as much as that makes me not give a shit about mania. Reigns wins the title match, Jericho wins the Rumble
>sidenote: Jericho is the person who's spent the most cumulative time in a Rumble match without ever winning one
>>
>>2201871
or Jericho wins the Rumble, and it's a 3-way which sees the breakup of Jeri-KO
>>
>>2201871
Styles & Cena have been feuding since like June
>>
me
>>
>>2201871
BMJ and Roman are on the losing end in the odds department. Don't be surprised if both of them actually don't win the titles.

Probably fat smarks who thought Le Meltz's latest scoop was true.

I actually believe Undercarder will still win and that Vince is just playing the internet all along. If not Undercarder then either Bork or Oldberg will win.
>>
>>2201874
they feuded last year, but it hasn't been a continuous feud. you can't just restart something like that after so much time with Cena away
>the point being they aren't going to bring up old history, talk about it for a week, and then discard it
>>
>>2201795
Asuka
>>
>>2201878
Every PPV match Cena has had in the last year was against Styles.
>>
>>2201877
Taker won in 2007 - I don't think they'd ask him to win again

granted, if Taker wanted to win, there's no way Vince would say no. Taker is on the way out, and will get whatever he wants. But being the man he is, I don't think Taker would want to win, having won 'recently'

>>2201884
every rasberry cheescake cookie i've ever eaten was eaten in one day. sure, i've only had one and i ate it at once in one day - but that's the same premise as your "argument"
>>
>>2201888
But Cena had four matches with Styles, not one
>>
>>2201888
>every rasberry cheescake cookie i've ever eaten was eaten in one day. sure, i've only had one and i ate it at once in one day - but that's the same premise as your "argument"

What are you babbling about you fat fuck?
>>
>>2201892
some people aren't very good at reading comprehension. it's ok. once you get further along in the 3rd grade, you'll be able to understand more things
>>
>>2201871
>4-way Mania match

The fact you think that they will ever do another 4 way mania main-event makes me laugh buddy.
>>
>>2201888

It makes no sense for Taker to be in the rumble this year if not to win it. That's the only justification he'd have to main event wrestlemania or fight for a title.

The decision ultimately rests with Vince, not Le Meltz or odds makers.

My opinion is Reigns wins, Cena wins, Taker wins the royal rumble.

But then I've read alternate theories that don't make sense to me that WWE could very well do of:

Owens retains, Cena wins, Jericho wins the rumble. then it's Owens vs. Jericho as the main event which makes no sense to me...or even Randy winning the rumble and Bray wins the WWE title at EC.

I'll stick with what I know.
>>
JeriGOAT or Finn
>>
>>2201910

I'll add that the reason why Taker winning makes so much sense to me is cause he's the only one who has the power to actually do whatever he wants when both rosters are concerned. He can win and then decide who he wants to face, either Roman/Cena. They'll probably gauge interest in this first, but other than those two who else would his mania opponent be? Styles? Samoa Joe? Baron Corbin? Braun? Not as appealing as Roman/Cena. Although Styles and him would have a good match but it wouldn't make much sense.
>>
>>2201795
Zayn, Strowman, or Corbin
>>
Orton wins rumble
Wyatt wins title at the chamber
Wyatt retains at mania

Bray Wyatt is now a main eventer
>>
>>2202034

Lame
>>
>>2201897
>le "reading comprehension" meem

I understand you're supposed to start sentences with a capital letter.
>>
>>2202048

I understand this is an internet message board and I'm too lazy to give a fuck. you, on the other hand, are too stupid to properly participate.
>>
File: q2.jpg (47KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
q2.jpg
47KB, 624x388px
A boy can dream
>>
How badly is Zayn getting buried tonight after his twitter fit?
>>
>>2202840
BRAUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
File: deported.png (171KB, 662x592px) Image search: [Google]
deported.png
171KB, 662x592px
>>2202840
>>
>>2201871
Roman is winning the title and Fergal is winning the Rumble.
>>
>>2201871
>Strawman or Rusev
>babyface

wot
>>
File: 1_1.png (309KB, 620x362px) Image search: [Google]
1_1.png
309KB, 620x362px
Based Seffer after obtaining a number for abducting Stephanie and threatening to hijack the rumble as a whole.
>>
Life savings on brock

>eliminates goldberg
>wins the whole thing
>sets up for the final match at wrestlemania
>>
The Lone Wolf is winning tonight, you stupid idiots.
>>
What time does the kick-off show start in the UK?
>>
>>2203007

10 I think. 2 hour pre-how main starts at midnight.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.