[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1477509003068.gif (3MB, 499x294px) Image search: [Google]
1477509003068.gif
3MB, 499x294px
>countdown begins
>Number 13 Samoa JOEEEE
>Joe runs to the ring mic in hand
>Enters ring and yells for everyone to shut up
>Proceeds to eliminate 8 more fighters on the way to becoming the sole claim to the title and honor and royalty and grace that is the WWE Royal Rumble Winner!
>>
>>2201283
fucking WWE chicks are garbage at wrestling compared to these tiny Asian women
>>
>>2201297
White women are shit workers
>>
>>2201283
>"EVERYONE SHUT UP"
>Radio silence, wrestlers stop wrestling, fans stop booing/cheering, everyone stares
>"... ... ..."

What's the plan from here? Because in my head Corbin runs at him to give him an end of days at the same time Joe tries to do that Rock Bottom counter he uses, and both of them just lay motionless on the mat, one face down and one staring at the lights, whilst everyone in the building is still waiting for what Joe has to say.
>>
File: 1.jpg (148KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
148KB, 1200x675px
>>2201305
your gay
>>
>>2201315
All 3 are shit and whores.
>>
>>2201316
mike, friend, bro, I am going to have to ask you to stop rustling my jimmies.
all I am saying is that when you put a racecar in the red bad things happen.
I am letting you off with a warning.
>>
>>2201336
Zaps you.
>>
>>2201297
And aids is preferable to cancer
>>
OP here.

So I made what I deem an enjoyable thread.
So now I kill myself because my one true, beautiful dream has been achieved.

I'll see you in the kinnikubuster in that fine sky
>>
>>2201315
Theyre all hideous and shit workers
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.