[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Randy Boreton odds on favourite >Undercarder second favourite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170128_213207.jpg (125KB, 1080x1848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170128_213207.jpg
125KB, 1080x1848px
>Randy Boreton odds on favourite
>Undercarder second favourite

How shit is this year's Rumble going to be?
>>
File: IMG_3907.png (217KB, 540x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3907.png
217KB, 540x442px
>they are literally trying to outdo the 2015 rumble in terms of shit

based vince killing the company
>>
>>2198691
>actual draws are more likely to win
who would've thought
>>
>>2198721
Orton and Carder couldn't draw flies to the face of an Ethiopian.
>>
Goldberg has drawn more money than all the other guys in the match put together.
>>
>>2198691
Betting on a worked fake sport.
>>
>>2198764
kek no
>>
File: you.jpg (85KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
85KB, 396x382px
>>2198728
(You)
>>
>>2198716
There's no one person hyper over with the crowd who makes 100% sense to win the thing so it's in no way trying to outdo the 2015 rumble.

Either way I don't get how anyone thinks the 2015 Rumble is the worst ever when the 1999 """rumble""" exists.
>>
>>2198691
Why the fuck would Orton win it? It wouldn't advance any storylines
Jericho is the most likely to win if Owen's retains so they can feud for the title at Mania
Braun is likely to win if Roman gets the title and the rumors of him facing Roman are true
Taker is likely if Cena wins the title so Cena can retire Taker
Sami is the dark horse
>>
>>2201123
Orton vs Bray for the belt at mania.
>>
>>2201148
Not happening
If Cena wins tomorrow he won't lose it within 2 weeks , and if AJ wins he isn't dropping the title to Bray in the chamber
>>
>>2201202
We are getting Cena vs Orton.....aren't we?
>>
>>2201249
Please no I rather have Joe run in and kayfabe injure Cena for being more successful than him and ruining their friendship than an Orton vs Cena
>>
>>2198691
>My boy is a 25/1 underdog

I don't think so. He's gonna deep six the small guys right outta the god damn ring and then have somebody rock bottom him so fucking hard.
>>
>>2198691
It kind of makes sense when you look at just the big 4. Last Mania didn't have any Orton in it (despite two Manias ago Orton had the best match). Orton main evented Summerslam. Orton and Wyatt won Survivor Series. Randy could win the Rumble and put his name back in the main event scene and it probably wouldn't get a negative reaction.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.