[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw they crush the inevitable shield reunion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>tfw they crush the inevitable shield reunion
>>
Those manlets? Kek.
>>
Two bouncers with zero charisma. Great.
>>
>>2198354
Booking wise getting based tama tonga as the leader would make it even better.
>>
Finally REAL men in the WWE unlike these new jabroni nu males like Sami Zayn, and that manlet from the UK tournament.
>>
>>2198441
vince is cumming buckets. They are gonna smash the American Manlets
>>
How can people like reigns but hate The Authors of Pain is literally beyond me. Someone explain it to me
>>
>>2198354
Vince jerks off to this picture once a day
>>
>>2198470
Kebabs are not Somans
>>
>>2198470
AOP don't talk much and they are heels
Roman can't talk and is terrible babyface
>>
>>2198354
>Weighing Joey Samoey down with these green chucklefucks
Don't. That's literally Paul Ellering's job.
>>
>>2198472
>Kebab
Rezar is Albanian and Akam is Canadian.

And you are a retard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV2--oJmwTs
>>
File: beatdown time.jpg (181KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
beatdown time.jpg
181KB, 1536x1152px
>>2198498
Albainians and "New Canadians" are muzzies
>>
>>2198508
but if you fight, you lose
>>
>>2198470
liking reigns is just a meme
>>
File: polbabbies.jpg (76KB, 451x369px) Image search: [Google]
polbabbies.jpg
76KB, 451x369px
>>2198508
>backpedaling this hard

/pol/fag is FUMING
>>
>>2198441
As if Joe has any, kek
>>
AOP are literally 22 and 23, if they learn to stop killing people with that insane powerbomb stunt, they could be something.
>>
File: discoostin.jpg (27KB, 256x358px) Image search: [Google]
discoostin.jpg
27KB, 256x358px
>>2198563
>Not liking Based Joey

Get out
>>
>>2198559
nothing I said was wrong albanians are turkish rape babies who became Muslim
>>
File: Akam.png (571KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Akam.png
571KB, 1000x707px
>>2198354
The on on the right looks like an actual fucking mastodon. The one on the left is kinda disgusting desu. He looks like a newborn baby with visible autism that rapidly mutated into a fully grown man. Shit grosses me out.
>>
>>2198571
Hey reddddit
>>
Guy on the right has the look. Actually big and intimidating.

Guy on the left looks like a fat high schooler who does steroids
>>
>>2198605

He has NO TRAPS.

He clearly does nothing but bench press and steroids. The other guy clearly actually lifts and does steroids.
>>
>>2198605
>He looks like a newborn baby with visible autism that rapidly mutated into a fully grown man.
Pretty accurate
>>
>>2198605
He's only 22
>>
File: 9bEq9Zn.png (337KB, 546x548px) Image search: [Google]
9bEq9Zn.png
337KB, 546x548px
I don't understand the AOP. They have no appeal whatsoever. It's like Haitch went to the nearest warehouse receiving dock, grabbed the two biggest dudes and drove them to full sail to comoete the following evening. They're the most garden variety "big mean dudes" I've ever seen.
>>
>>2198467
Please yes. Let all 3 of them debut in the Royal Rumble tomorrow and go on a manlet smashing marathon. The gimmick is that Joe has to hid the fact that he's just as fat and manlety as whatever the Raw champion's name is.
>>
Only the one on the right looks at all intimidating.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.