[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS im literally shaking with anger, randy orton has just became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: Rumble Orton Seething gif.jpg (40KB, 550x332px) Image search: [Google]
Rumble Orton Seething gif.jpg
40KB, 550x332px
GUYS im literally shaking with anger, randy orton has just became bookies favourite to win, who is allowing this and how can we stop it?
>>
>>2197537
I'd rather Orton win than any of the part timers. Joe is my favorite among those on your list though.
>>
based snek working the undercarder marks
>>
>>2197537
the only way to stop if is if massive amounts of people told Vince McMahon that Orton's win was leaked
>>
Based Randi working the smarks
>>
FUCKING YES!!! BASED RANDY GONNA HELP GET BRAY WYGOAT OVER IN THE MANIA MAIN EVENT
>>
>>2197560
Hopefully this.
>>
wyatt vs orton for the title sounds pretty dope desu
>>
>>2197560
you mean in like the 5th match down on the card while Part timers and Roman go on later in the actual main events.
>>
>>2197570
•DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM•
>>
>>2197570
If the rumble winner doesn't main event for their brand title then fuck this company
>>
>>2197585
Sheamus, Del Rio, Mysterio and many others have not won the Rumble and not been in the last match

When there are two world titles it is common as fuck for the Rumble winner not go go last. Del Rio went fucking first at Mania.
>>
>>2197537
>Balor
haha o wow
>>
What's wyatt's odds ?
>>
>Bray Vs Snek for title at mania

Pretty based desu
>>
HEY

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY
>>
>people are falling for Le Meltz's smokescreen dirtshetts
>people don't realize that the WM card is already done and its the same card from the grapevine months ago
>>
>>2197585
Brock and Bill is going on last
>>
>>2197678
The title always goes on last tho
>>
>>2197685
This is simply not true.
>>
>>2197685
18+ dipshit
>>
big muscles meltz working the dirtsheets
>>
This is retarded
>>
I stopped watching smackdown, what's the rating killers been up to? I don't want to see randy borton main event mania
>>
>>2197706
Randy Orton could win the Rumble and go on first match. It literally happened to Del Rio
>>
>>2197706

I'd rather watch Orton with a major title again instead of watching Ambrose/Ziggler over and over again.
>>
Bray is winning the rumble
>>
A year ago, Wyatts were jobbers for The Rock's segment at WrestleMania... and now they could have all the attention.

Orton vs Wyatt started as a filler feud after Brock destroying the viper at SummerSlam... a feud where Kane pinned Bray... and which nobady has cared about until now.

But they won the 5 vs 5 in Survivor Series, they won tag team titles, and probably now they are gonna have the main feud for WrestleMania, the Royal Rumble victory and the WWE Championship in the Elimination Chamber match. The Strowman "betrayal", Harper's return, the Orton vs Harper subplot... week after week this feud has achieve the level of "BASED".
>>
>>2197685
>being this underage
>>
File: Nashed.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Nashed.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2197729
>1/2 of the world title matches on a show were a title match won't main event
>all the attention
>>
>>2197685
1, 8, 11, 26 and 28 all ended with something other than the title match and since the original brandsplit one title has always has to be relegated to earlier.

Did you start watching wrestling yesterday?
>>
File: please no.jpg (10KB, 283x45px) Image search: [Google]
please no.jpg
10KB, 283x45px
>literally shaking
>>
>>2197537
If Orton wins and Brayy is champion and Brayy goes over it could be great.

He is most likely not main eventing aniways so it dowsnt really matter who wins the rumble.
>>
Why are they already planning to break up the new wyatts? It's actually good.
>>
>>2198124
>Bray going over
Kek
>>
>>2197706
>>2197108

Literally the hottest act besides Cena/AJ.

Dean and Miz are the ones tanking the ratings.

>>2198129
Could happen. Orton has been willing to play second fiddle to Brayy so he might put him over.
>>
>>2197729
This is why I'm now excited for an Orton win.

>Styles/Cena in the championship scene would be stale by WM
>the Wyatt feud that's been slowly elevating since September will finally elevate to its peak potential in a huge and interesting exponential spark
>Wyatt will finally get the main event spot for a little bit

It's by far the most interesting possible option. Keeps the title scene and Smackdown fresh.
>>
>>2198135
Because of orton, if not brayyy lmao would have gotten the title ways back. The goat Harper had to wrestle for him because he was based in the ring while bray needed work
>>
File: some faggot.jpg (79KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
some faggot.jpg
79KB, 750x1000px
I'm OK with this
>>
Based snek going to do the right thing and put over Bray

>Undercarder BTFO
>Cuck Fena BTFO
>>
>Styles retains against Cena
>Based Snek wins the Rumble after eliminating Taker right after he dumps Bray
>Bray wins the title in the EC
>Styles is pissed and blames Shane-o, sets up a big WM street fight
>Orton and Wyatt wrestle at Mania for the WWE Title

writes itself senpai
>>
Is no one going to comment on the fact that bookies are taking bets on a scripted event?
>>
>>2197729

>all the attention

it will be the first match
>>
>>2198179
They set bets on who is BOOKED to win retard.

>>2198192
>Orton
>Letting his match be in the earlier hours.
>>
>>2198135
Doesn't matter if Orton wants to. Vince likes having Bray lose
>>
>>2198179
>not betting on painfully predictable WWE storylines and making easy cash

m8
>>
>>2198214
Vince doesnt care about SD.

>>2198217
If its predictable then you dont really make much though.
>>
That's because of the report that came out. I dont believe it.

Also the odds before like 10-12PM (UK time) tomorrow night arent relevant anyway.
>>
>>2197537
>how can we stop it?

We don't need to. Orton isn't going to win. Don't worry.
>>
File: latest-3.jpg (82KB, 569x484px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
82KB, 569x484px
The whole Snek/Wyatts scenario makes no sense, momentum-wise. I don't mind it too much, but it's been a mid-card storyline at best. I don't see it emerging over part-timer/surprise swerve/call-up shit.
>>
>>2198261
Thats how Mark henry started. In a side feud with Big Show and then turned into the glorious Hall of Pain run.
>>
Miz needs to win it more than anyone else. He had the best year next to AJ.
>>
File: Draws vs Janettys.png (1MB, 1704x622px) Image search: [Google]
Draws vs Janettys.png
1MB, 1704x622px
>>2198296
Nope looking at his pitiful performance. Not even with how much he is getting booked up the card he cant outdraw Wyatts midcard angle.
>>
>>2198317
THE LIKES DON'T LIE
>>
>>2198296
He has found his place midcard
>>
>>2197563
I'm definitely ok with that. Bray should've at least had the ic title by now. They totally dropped the ball jobbing him out to supercena
>>
>>2198320
The ratings dont lie.
>>
>>2198325
Luckily orton will bury him too
>>
>>2198165
10/10, would get free trial of the network
>>
>>2197537
Not a surprise, 7 of the last 9 have been Trips's work out buddies
>>
Royal Rumble
Bray and Snek are last
Bray tells Snek to eliminate himself
Snek goes to the ropes and stops
Looks back to Bray and smiles
Bray looks excited as he begins pacing back and forth
Snek and Bray go at it for 10+ minutes
Bray is looking close to eliminating snek
They both go over
Brays feet touch first
Snek Wins

Smackdown
Bray calls orton out
Lou Karper comes out
Begins to attack Bray
Snek slithers in the ring and RKOs Lou Karper
Mauro: Orton is Seething, Hes playing mindtricks with Bray
Bray demands Bryan put him in the chamber
Goes 1V1 against Lou Karper for a spot in the Chamber
Wins

Chamber
Bray and Cena are last in the ring
Orton literally comes from nowhere anr RKOs Cena
Bray stares at Orton as he pins Cena
Bray is WWE Champion
Bray and Snek both look at Wrasslemania banner

BOOK IT VINCE!
>>
>>2197537
Im more concerned about the reception.

Will people at the arena aupport or bash an Orton win?

He gets big pops at SDL but im not sure if that translates to the texas crowd reception as well.

>>2198364
Sound good.
>>
>>2198364
So the same as HBK/Undertaker set up?
>>
>>2197537
should be Corbin, Strowman, or Sami storyline-wise
>>
>>2198364
this is actually pretty fucking good.
>>
Big Match Randy working the overweight fatso smarks. Hope he buries Husky Harris while winning it just to rub it in.
>>
>>2197537
How do they determine these odds? Do they have inside info with some of the writers?
>>
>>2198429
No just look at the general climate of the company.

Looking who is hot, discarding the ones that has no chance to win (Like say Enzo), the booking opportunities for WM and so on so forth.
>>
>>2198429
The writers themselves or people on their behalf place bets in order to scam the bookies out of money. There's a reason why the odds often spoil the winners of matches
>>
>>2198364
This is actually pretty based better than anything involving the no draw jannetys of Miz/Amrbose/Ziggler
>>
>>2198375
Sami..... lmao
>>
>>2197537

I will literally unironically stop watching if this happens. Boreton would be the final straw.
>>
File: IMG_3889.jpg (30KB, 271x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3889.jpg
30KB, 271x328px
>>2197537
At least it's not a part timer
>>
>>2198589
Based relevant draw Goldberg working these obeses nu male weeaboo smarks
>>
I have a strong feeling Taker will win the Rumble and actually take the title from Reigns hands at WM33 home of the Big Dog.
>>
I'll love a Snek vs AJ match and the subsequent Bray vs Snek
>>
>>2197673
NOTHING'S GONNA DRAW ALL THOSE DIMES TO MEEEEEEE
>>
>>2198589
I still think he's going to win
>>
>>2198436
I've never known the bookies to be wrong, other than taker v lesnar at wrestlemania where lesnar was 25/1 to win, man i missed out on that.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.