[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STONE COLD BURIES THE ROCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: stonecoldfinger.jpg (14KB, 221x360px)
stonecoldfinger.jpg
14KB, 221x360px
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/stone-cold-rock-wrestlemania-32

>The Rock may be the most electrifying man in sports entertainment … but Stone Cold Steve Austin says Dwayne’s segment at WrestleMania 32 last year drained all the crowd’s energy.

>Austin spoke with Entertainment Tonight’s Interviews Under the Influence show and was asked about the lamest thing he’s ever seen The Rock do.

>“I gotta call him out on this one.” Austin explains, “His segment had lasted for about 30 minutes and you could feel the energy just drain out of 100,000 people.”

THE BIGGEST DRAW OF ALL TIME TELLS IT LIKE IT IS
>>
Like his segment was any better
>>
Stevetty has been promising to get Rock on his podcast since it started and Rock never returned his phone calls kek, just jealously that Rocky has completely surpassed him while he has to interview his neighbor five times a month
>>
Rocks segment was best. Stone is just jealous that his movie career is shit while Rock is the biggest movie star in the world now. Stone killed Roddy pipper because Piper was in They Live and therefor had a better movie career
>>
>>2196448
Hi Dwayne!
>>
>>2196444
The Rock has literally finna drawn billions of dimes meanwhile Austinetty is lucky if he could sell out an bingo hall
>>
Based Rock disses Stevetty's little mp3 recordings so Stevetty gets mad.
>>
He's just making excuses for no one being into the main event
>>
>>2196444
So fucking true, he fucked about with a shitty flame thrower for far too long
>>
>>2196444
Kek this Jabroni is jelous of the based Dwayne "The Draw" Johnson just because his movie career tanked unlike Dwayne "Box Office Hit" Johnson.
>>
>>2196444
BASED RATTLESNAKE WORKING THE NO DRAW PEBBLE BABBYS
>>
>>2196444
Stevetty btfo
>>
AUSTINETTY 3.16 BTFO
>>
I'll never understand why some people like the rock so much , sure he had a couple of decent promos and didn't get carried in matches as has reigns, but he's nowhere near Austin or Hogan levels.

Look at the shitty movies he has done for example, pure and solid Hollywood trash.
>>
>>2196448
better than any segment hollycuck hulk chokin is responsible for
>>
>>2196556
Austin really wanted that Tooth Fairy starring role
>>
>>2196598
San Andreas was good though.

>>2196606
You have to start somewhere.
>>
>>2196614
>San Andreas was good though
Are you high? Even Daddario's tits couldn't save that movie.
>>
>>2196444
I love the Rock, but Austin has the right of it here, the segment was too long, that flamethrower looked absolutely shite too, only had a 3-4 foot flame, may as well have just had fireworks light up the name.

On top of that, he buried that bald wyatt member for no fucking reason other than his own ego, 2 moves is not a match - if you're gonna have a match, cut out the 20 min promo beforehand and have a 15 minute match that means something
>>
>>2196630
He did it to the shit Wyatt member, its not like he did it to Bran Stro Man or Luke Harper
>>
>>2196630
Well at least the Wyatts didnt had a match.

Meanwhile WWE booked for LON to win and then get wreckt by old timers.

Neither New Day nor LON came looking good (Worst was that it wasnt even a title match).
>>
File: 1474470319995.jpg (31KB, 348x474px) Image search: [Google]
1474470319995.jpg
31KB, 348x474px
Is Batista the second most successful wrestler of all time now post WWE?

>GotG 1&2
>James Bond
>new Blade Runner movie
>new Avengers movie

Reminder that the WWEttys thought that GotG would be a flop.
>>
I'd honestly like to see The Rock vs. Austin one more time even if the match will be at 0.5x speed
>>
>>2196961
>>new Avengers movie
Really? Who will he play?
>>
>>2196961
Del Rio is president of an MMA company
>>
>>2196961
>not a lead in any of those movied
>>
The Rock was just a small part of the bigger problem at last year's WM. Since they had no fucking card they dangled The Rock out there for 30 fucking minutes to justify making the trek to that over bloated stadium and sacrificing 5+ hrs of their lives just to see a bunch of no names that the company refuses to push for whatever reason. And to make matters worse, The Rock just BURIES one of the few hot characters they have without mercy and proceeds to pantomime a match to send the mouthbreathers home smiling. I don't even know if I even want to watch this next Mania. I am sick of this company's antics.
>>
>>2196633
Leave my boy alone
>>
>>2196984
>few hot characters

Are you talking about Erick Rowan? lol. It was peculiar that they didn't have Bray win the battle royale or even participate in it at all.

The reason the card was so horrible was also cause a lot of people were out injured; Cesaro, Rollins, Cena...

Overall it was such a weird mania when you think about it.
>>
I was there and completely forgot about this Rock segment until now
>>
>>2196989
He buried Bray verbally by calling him a fat neckbeard that eats hot pockets
>>
>>2196993

He wasn't wrong tho
>>
>>2196976
>>>>>>>Drax the Destroyer<<<<<<<<
>>
>>2196981
Being a secondary character in any of those movies is more relevant than being the top guy in WWE.
>>
>>2197000

Crowds would've been more receptive to Big Dave if he came back after GoTG had already come out.
>>
>>2196999
>Drax the Destroyer
The fuck isnt GoG ahead of the current Avengers timeline?
>>
>>2197009
No it's just in space giving it the illusion of being futuristic. Besides Starlord is literally from the 80s in GotG
>>
>>2197012
I guess they will have Drax team up/fight Hulk.
>>
Uhh what? Does stevetty have Alzheimer's? He did the same thing to league of Nations and Newgay
>>
>>2197018
We got a GOAT tier stunner sell out of that though
>>
>>2197018

He's not complaining about burying people, he's just saying the segment was too long (which it was)
>>
`
>>
Austin is a bitter cuck, rock on the other hand is living the dream again after his wrestling career
>>
>>2197166
and Austins dream was to be a pro wrestler and he became the biggest star in history

I think it worked out well for both guys no?
>>
>>2197166

Your dad is a cuckhold
>>
>>2197170
>I think it worked out well for both guys no?

m8 you're doing it wrong, you have to pit them against each other.
>>
>>2197007
That's what he wanted, but as mentioned before, Trips thought that the movie was going to be a flop.
>>
>>2197172
No he's too insecure to be a cuck
>>
>>2197178
>Trips thought that the movie was going to be a flop.

>Tfw this is the guy who's gonna take over WWE
>>
>>2197170
Literally no one knows who steve austin is u less you're a redneck. But everyone knows Hogan, rock, and Cena. Really makes you think
>>
>>2197204
>no one knows who steve austin is

This is the kinda stuff braindead idiots say

The Austin 3:16 shirt is one of the most famous relics of pro-wrestling as a whole. Only shadowed by the NWO shirt.
>>
>>2197204
>no one knows who the number one guy in wrestling was when wrestling was at it's peak

really makes you think
>>
>>2197204

>Austin dragged the company to new heights
>Wrestling was literally as mainstream as the walking dead is today
>Austin was in the same ring as Mike Tyson
>Austin gave a stunner to the current president
>20 years later some schmuck comes along and says Cena is more popular

Can't make this up. How old are you even and which country do you come from?
>>
>>2197210
You're not wrong, but this reminds me of that apehoop guy that wore the Undercarder's shirt and refused to meet with him.
>>
I would've mentioned the fucking toolish attempt at getting Roman over at the Rumble in 2015 before his WM32 appearance.
>>
File: 1455631756292.gif (86KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
1455631756292.gif
86KB, 350x274px
>>2197229
>I would've mentioned the fucking toolish attempt at getting Roman over at the Rumble in 2015 before his WM32 appearance.
>>
>>2197204
Pretty much true.
>>
>>2197204
>>2197246

Were you that desperate of a (you) son?

Here have another, this one's on the house.
>>
>>2197233
>hatposting

So no rebuttal?
>>
>>2196444
Dywanetty btfo
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.