[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sing it with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Becky-Lynch.png (398KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Becky-Lynch.png
398KB, 640x360px
>Failed University
>>
Man her arms and pits are sexy as fuck
>>
>Failed university
>now gets paid 5x more than the ones who finished it while all she does is jumps inside the ring for 15 min a day.

Won at life to be honest
>>
>>2195612
Pretty much this
Who else /dreamsaboutwwesalaries/ here?
>>
>>2195612
But neckbeards on the internet say mean things about her
>>
>>2195612
Becky earns between 90K-140K annually
>>
>>2195622
Source: my ass
>>
>>2195617
>>2195612
Kek she doesnt get paid that much
>>
>>2195628
Sasha Banks had a salary of $150K last year. Becky Lynch gets paid $250K she probably takes home 300K with royalties
>>
>>2195597

OP is the virgin who negs women and "says" he gets laid while he gets rejected all the time lmao
>>
>>2195641
Let me guess, le forbes told you this?
>>
>>2195641
>Sasha Banks gets paid less than Becketty
Kek, now I know you're bullshitting. Yeah I'm sure Tyler Breeze makes more than Ambrose too
>>
Becketty btfo!
>>
Based university btfo'ing becketty
>>
>>2195669
>>2195665
You clearly don't know how contracts and salary works
>>
>>2195622
>still 5x more than what most people fresh out of uni make
ayyy
>>
>>2195622
which is way more than most college grads
>>
>>2195597
Did she fail school or just quit

Because I'm fairly certain tons of wrestlers just up and say "fuck college" halfway through
>>
>>2197838
Quit because she hated it
>>
not one of you dipshits know how much wrestlers actually make per year

also the shit draws like all the women have to pay their own road expenses
>>
>>2198127
Becky is a good draw
>>
>>2198134
>never main evented a PPV
>woman
>smackdownie
>draw
>>
>>2198127
Down the line you get benefits, you need to remember as a wrestler you're a contractor not an employee
>>
>>2195612

Too bad she'll be in too much pain to get out of bed at 45 without a handful of Vicodin, that's of course assuming her body obeys the "get up" commands that her shriveled swiss cheese brain is sending.
>>
>>2198091
then she went back after she quit wrestling
>>
>>2198181
Fucking kek what woman wrestles a harsh enough style to end up like that besides dumb nips in Japan? Victoria is 46 next month and still in far better shape than (You)
>>
>>2195597
Ltta people never did uni or passed it or even got jobs from the degree. Sames goes for college.
>>
>>2198209
She still parties everyday, wonder if she is divorced completely
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.