[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RATE YOUR CURRENT CHAMPIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: Chamions.png (644KB, 503x774px) Image search: [Google]
Chamions.png
644KB, 503x774px
>>
Everyone but the womemes are great, they are just put in shit booking decisions (in RAW's case at least). Asgooka can't talk, Alexa can't wrestle, and depending what day it is Charlotte can't do either or both.
>>
This is probably the best set of champs in a long while.

Enjoy it for the next few days.

While it lasts.
>>
>KO
Awful reign. Still being booked as a midcarder and doesn't belong in the main event.
>BMAJ
Decent reign that was almost ruined by memesworth.
>Shesaro
Okay
>AA
Didn't even appear on Smackdown last week. Ice cold.
>Jericho
Can't go in the ring anymore so his reign won't be anything special.
>Ambrose
Meh
>Charlotte
Big fan but I'm so tired of her feuding with nobody but other horsies.
>Bliss
Fail to see the hype. Never had a good match in her life. Doesn't seem to do much other than make funny faces that tumblr can turn into gifs.
>Swann
Don't watch
>Tyler Bate
Don't watch
>Nakamura
Phoning it in. He's fine I guess.
>DIY
Great wrestlers and likeable. Not much else to them.
>Asuka
Great wrestler that was stale for a few months due to the division being a wasteland. Got interesting again during the most recent tapings and I'm excited to see where she goes next.
>>
>>2195432
Owens doesn't belong in the main event? dafuq?

>Great wrestlers and likeable. Not much else to them.

That's more than a lot of WWE guys presently have.
>>
Too many cooks, too many cooks. Too many cooooooooks.
>>
>>2195449
He is presented as a complete joke and someone that shouldn't be taken seriously. They need to hurry up and get him out of the top spot if they're not going to treat him like a top guy.
>>
>>2195467
No full-timer besides Reigns is going to be treated like a real top guy.
>>
>KO
An excellent midcard champion being booked as a comedy act in the main event.
>BMAJ
Cena needs to baste Bella with his baby batter, put on a ring on her and fuck off to Hollywood.
>Shesaro
Far better singles competitors being used as transitional champions.
>AA
Smackdown's tag division is garbage at the moment. I feel bad for them
>Jericho
Transitional champ. I like him but he's boring as fuck in the ring.
>Ambrose
I like him as IC champion more than I did WWE champion.
>Charlotte
Best female heel in WWE.
>Bliss
My brain says no, but my dick says yes. 5/10
>Swann
Clean cut babyface with some great athleticism. I think his feud with Neville will actually show people how good he can be.
>Tyler Bate
If they don't book him 100% right, he'll get laughed off T.V. Gimmick is REALLY hit or miss on whether people will get/like it.
>Nakamura
Has tons of talent. Uses almost none of it.
>DIY
Great wrestlers and likeable. If they're ever become singles competitors, their feud could turn out like Owens/Zayn tier of greatness.
>Asuka
Great wrestler that hasn't had much t.v. time due to the focus being on the still growing talent. Really looking forward to the potential feud between her, Nikki Cross, and Ember Moon.
>>
>>2195469
Seth does
>>
>>2195406
Christ... Look at all those wrestlers with belts on them and tell me this isn't WWE trying to pander to Smarks as much as possible.
>>
>>2195856
How else are going to draw crowds during football season? Smarks are the only one's watching during that time.

By Wrestlemania, we'll be back to big slow hoss fights and Roman going over everyone, then back to smark bait when football starts again, then back to how it's always been. It's all a cycle my friend.
>>
>>2195406
>Fat
>GOAT
>Should be singles
>need more TV time
>fine
>fine
>based
>fine
>fine
>literally who?
>fine
>great
>by default
>>
File: wwechamps_127000.jpg (69KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
wwechamps_127000.jpg
69KB, 600x804px
>>2195431
do you member?
>>
>>2195870
>How else are going to draw crowds during football season? Smarks are the only one's watching during that time.
Good point, to be fair.

>By Wrestlemania, we'll be back to big slow hoss fights and Roman going over everyone
Don't agree with that though.
>>
>>2195946

>mickey galls bitch
>Cody Rhodes

Dean ambrose and KO are better than that shit
>>
>>2195406

All awful except Chris Jericho
>>
>>2195870
>big slow hoss fights
>muh technical wrasslin
>>
>>2195406

13 different belts, and 16 different title holders, who has the time to care about all these individuals.
>>
>>2195833
Seth was a complete geek during his title reign.

>>2195856
They're clearly not doing a very good job.

>>2195870
>>2195960
JJ is better "hoss" than most guys.
>>
>>2195406
Owens: 5
AJ: 8.5
Sheamus and Cesaro: 6
American Alpha: 4
Jericho: 8
Ambrose: 5
Charlotte: 1
Alexa Bliss: 7
Rich Swann: 1
Tyler Bate: 0
Nakamura: 9
Revival: 8
Asuka: 9
>>
WWE World Champion >Fat sack of shit

WWE Universal Champion > Homophobic Trailer Trash B-side Cena From the Bingo halls.

Intercontinental Champion > Tweaker in a wife beater

Untied States Champion > Washed Never-was part timer just trying to plug his shitty podcast.

Raw Women's Champion > Ayrian Goddess

Smackdown! Women's Champion > Thicc Thighs

Cruiserweight Champion > Fodder for Neville

UK Champion > Jack Gallagher rip off

Raw Tag Team Champions > Mid Carders who'll debut for WCPW in a few months

Smackdown Tag Team Champions > Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas
>>
NXT Champion > HBK fucked Funaki

NXT Women's Champion > Sable > Asuka

NXT Tag Team Champions > Indie Trash
>>
>>2197301
conpletely agreed except drop Owens by a lot and raise Ambrose by a little
>>
>>2197306
>>2197310
This is aggressively dumb even by /wwe/ standards.
>>
>>2197243
>Seth was a complete geek during his title reign.
PPV seth delivered and won
>>
>>2197243
>They're clearly not doing a very good job.
Right... because Smarks haven't been vehemently stating that Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, American Alpha, Dean Ambrose, Alexa Bliss, and the NXMemes are the greatest wrestlers in the world for the last 24 months?

The reality is they just suck. Smarks said these guys should be champions, they were made champions, and they suck.
>>
American Alpha weren't even featured on the go home show and aren't even at the Rumble defending

The absolute state of their reign
>>
>>2195457
IT TAKES A LOT TO MAKE A STEW
>>
>>2195406
People who hold the titles right:
Cesaro
Dean
Bliss
Swan
Bate
All the NXT guys
(cant tell for AA)

you gotta have the top of the belt on the inside of your frame, looks upside down when people hold them the other way
>>
>>2197415
American Alpha didn't even exist 24 months ago.

>Bliss
>BITW

You don't even believe anybody said this.

>getting worked by the shitbooking

MY FRIEND MARK...
>>
>>2197440
>American Alpha didn't even exist 24 months ago
Started in 2015 which is 2 years ago. Nonetheless, was still merely hyperbole.

>>getting worked by the shitbooking
I implore you to learn to read and write, you absolute baboon. Smarks getting BTFO by Vince once again.
>>
>>2197464
Do you really think you're fooling anybody here?

>talent is made a champion
>their reign sucks
>blame them

Raven_WhatAMark!.gif
>>
>>2197484
I do not care if I'm "fooling anybody here". It's my opinion. The current WWE champions are all indie smark darlings and it's not a coincidence that every single feud they are all in sucks massively.
>>
>>2197488
>Sheamus
>American Alpha
>Chris Jericho
>Charlotte
>Alexa Bliss
>Shinsuke Nakamura

Please tell me a feud in the past couple of WWE years that you consider "good".
>>
>american alpha are champions
I forgot about that
>>
>>2197484
>hurrr durrr its duh creatif
WhatASmark!
>>
>>2197498
Mimicking. How clever. You're intellectually on-par with a parrot. Or bad acoustics.
>>
>>2197503
I'm not the same guy dipshit :^)
>>
>>2197510
Who said that you were?

>having this little bants
>>
>>2197492
Really enjoyed the Triple H/Sheamus/Vince McMahon and Roman Reigns storyline at the beginning of the year and end of 2015. I think that, when you extract the fan reaction and internet outcry from the situation, it was actually a really good story.
>>
>>2197515
>it was a good story if you ignore that it didn't get over

Awesome taste pal.

I guess you also think Roman's stint as US Champ was just super, too?
>>
>>2197511
>staying up until 4am to watch a childrens show
Silly inbred brits
>>
>>2197518
Right... so my taste in wrestling storylines are only okay if the majority of people like it?

>I guess you also think Roman's stint as US Champ was just super, too?
Absolutely not. Think it was rushed and completely unnecessary just to give him something to do. What he did with Rusev wasn't bad but it was too rushed and done far too many times to care.

Of course though, have to have a cookie cutter mindset here though, don't we?
>>
>>2197523
If a storyline fails that spectacularly to get over (especially one WWE has been telling for almost 20 years and should know rote) well yeah, it does suck.

>>2197521
Swing and a miss pal.
>>
>>2197527
"Not allowed to think something is good until the majority of people like it" - You, a literal hivemind smark.
>>
>>2197530
"I willingly consume Vince's feces" - (You), a shittaste Romannetty apologist

Are we done with the petulant sledging now?
>>
autism
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.