[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eerily looks like his pa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: B8wEcU8CAAEs9Ce.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B8wEcU8CAAEs9Ce.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
eerily looks like his pa
>>
>eerily looks like his pa
>eerily pa
>erie pa
>Erie Pennsylvania

fuck this i am out of here
>>
>>2194915
Who is this? He has a killer look
There's no holding this guy back
>>
>>2194915
Jesus christ, he looks just like benoit
>>
What kind of chants would he get if he wrestled?
>>
I just checked his twitter and he still posts stuff about his dad.
>>
>>2194915
>posing with belts in selfies
>in a hotel lobby

he's more fucked up mentally than his father
>>
>>2195014
What like?
>>
>>2195020
Just people retweeting anniversaries of his matches and stuff, you think he would hate him.

Also his profile pic is with Natalya, I can't imagine how weird it would have been introducing him to people backstage.
>>
>>2195022
I mean, nothing will ever change the fact he was his dad, might as well focus on the good memories instead of the troubles.
>>
>>2195022
>>2195028
Poor guy. Dude was his fucking hero
>>
>>2194915
I wonder what his sister looks like.
>>
>>2195052
Kevin Sullivan
>>
>>2195052
He has a sister?
>>
>>2195389
Yep. Benoit had two kids outside of the one he crossface'd. I don't know anything about the daughter though.
>>
>>2195481
She post depressing shit in some coping website. Some anon posted the link a couple of days ago. Wish I had saved it.
>>
>>2194915
I hope he's doing well for himself.
>>
>>2195481
She's mentally ill and posts on some forum somewhere about how amazing her dad was.
>>
>>2195508
>>2195522
here it is. Now, we dont know if this is real or not, but either way its super fucked up http://forums.grieving.com/index.php?/profile/300680-megan-benoit/content/

Is the son still trying to be a wrestler? I remember there was a whole thing about that a few years ago
>>
>>2194915
WWE would hire him right? He looks too much like his dad and they couldn't really avoid Chris being brought up by people
>>
>>2195558
It'd be nice to see WWE not just pretend that entire wrestlers didn't exist, at least.
>>
>>2195558
Hes claimed that people backstage have told him that theyd hire him once he gets experience or something, or that theres 'money to be made' with him. I have no idea how they could present him though
>>
File: knuckledeep.jpg (16KB, 331x259px) Image search: [Google]
knuckledeep.jpg
16KB, 331x259px
>>2195022
I can't remember who, I think it was Jericho, they mentioned that there's a good number of current and past wrestlers who still talk with or take care of Benoit's kids when they are in the area. They go backstage quite a bit too.
>>
File: eerie_indiana_650x300_a01_1.jpg (27KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
eerie_indiana_650x300_a01_1.jpg
27KB, 650x300px
>>2194927

Never Forget.
>>
>>2195582
thats nice. his best memories are probably around Jericho and others from that era.
>>
>>2194915
I would mark for a story line of him trying to redeem his family name.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.