[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memebrose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

When will this faggot get a clue and hit the weights?
He literally tenses up to show definition whenever there's a camera zoomed on him

Pic related
>Maybe if I tense every muscle in body and shit myself in pain I'll be like Brock
>>
That picture looks fucking stupid, reminds me why people laugh at wrestling
>>
Dean is wacky and crazy he doesn't need weights
>>
Based fucking Dean
>>
Dean Ambrose is bigger draw than all ya favourite wrestlers combined
>>
>>2194686
>When will this faggot get a clue and hit the weights?

My gf watches Total Divas so I'm forced to watch it as well. Ambrose is on it a lot.
He is always drinking and never working out in his spare time,

>>2194737
>Dean Ambrose is bigger draw than all ya favourite wrestlers combined

Dean is one of my favorites. But he'd be a better act (and more over) if he hit the weights more.
>>
>>2194686
He used to be jacked like Roman but then he realized what company he was in and stopped trying
>>
>>2195031
>getting worked by Total Divas
>>
>>2195036
This Dean would still be World Champion.
>>
>>2194686
>>2195031
Reminder that most fighters arent jacked cause that shit doesnt help you with fightning. Dean has actually one of the most realistic physiques compared to roided fucks like HHH
>>
>>2194686
I like Dean a lot, but am disappointed in how he let himself go a bit.
>>
>>2195480
holy fucking yum
>>
>>2195491
and wrestlers aren't fighters you fucking dweeb.
if everything is fake then look great doing it.
>>
File: 36343463.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
36343463.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>2195556
>wrestlers aren't fighters you fucking dweeb
They should be
>>
He runs in the desert instead of going to the gym. He could get big ease with the money from his paycheck to buy the necessary food for bulking.
>>
>>2195480
Dean should really really bulk back up. I convinced some friends to watch wrestling the other day and all they were saying about Ambrose (who was in the main event) was "you're bigger than that guy, he just looks like a dude off the street".
>>
>>2195593
That's always my brother's complaint. He only watches wrestling for Brock, and it's one thing he kept mentioning every time Dean showed up during parts he watched: he just looks like some dude off the street.

But he does give Deano leeway due to being 6'4" and all. His "dude off the street" complaint is also something he had with Owens.
>>
>>2195608
Stupid americans you and your stupid brother
>>
>>2195608
owens is a fat slob who should have never been pushed beyond midcard. He's cancer for the business being morbidly obese
>>
File: 1481987709291.jpg (17KB, 300x535px) Image search: [Google]
1481987709291.jpg
17KB, 300x535px
>>2195593
>>2195608
>Diaz looks just like a "due from the street"
>Could kill your friends and brother in seconds

Really makes you think
>>
>>2195619
It's not like it's surprising. I've met trained martial artists and fighters who don't look suspecting in the slightest. It doesn't even take all that much training to know how to put a serious hurt on someone who isn't prepared.
>>
>>2195624
>It's not like it's surprising
Its not all at surprising. Its much easier to find professional fighters that look average or just lean instead of ripped like a fucking tank.
>>
>>2195635
Its not at all that surprising. Fuck my brain lagged.
>>
>>2195608
Coincidentally my 2 brothers said the same about Dean, but my girlfriend thinks he looks alot better than Lesnar.

It must be a gender thing.
>>
>>2195619
Yeah, but he's not beating any heavyweights.
>>
>>2195762
Realistically Diaz could beat anyone 1v1 but a 7 feet tall clean bulked enormous motherfucker that trains fightning too.
>>
File: 1462442157616.jpg (66KB, 609x574px) Image search: [Google]
1462442157616.jpg
66KB, 609x574px
Shitposting aside, isn't Ambrose's gimmick that he's a wacky brawling fighter rather than a hulked up power-slammer?
Most of his moves are technical and striking based (clotheslines, flying elbow, DDT, punches, the occasional suplex).
Either Ambrose should get bulked or he should ACTUALLY be crazy, you know, start murdering people in the ring.
>>
>>2195772
The only way for ambrose is a tactical semi crazy wrestler that doesn't take all the spotlight like in the shield, but WWE decided to make his female fans wet by leaving out the tactical aspect, giving him a casual personality, and focusing on his weakness, which is in fact his real life personality as shown in the Austin podcast.

At this point I'm not even sure a heel turn would work because he's been damaged as a face so much with lolcrazy antics like buying hotdogs. Which is a pity because to be an absolute crazy madman you have to be heel.
>>
>>2195770
Diaz has never even been a UFC Champion.
>>
>>2195480
They did crossfit? So is crossfit bulking you up in some way?
>>
>>2195743
Blond and Blue eyed guys attract a lot of chicks man.
>>
>>2195834
He's too real for this sport
>>
>>2195834
Nate Diaz is the Last Resort Anti-Meme Decisive Weapon. UFC just wants to squeeze a few Conor vs Can fights in before Diaz Mcgregor III in late 2018.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.