[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we get the Admins attention to do something about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: naitofw.jpg (5KB, 200x200px)
naitofw.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
how do we get the Admins attention to do something about the ridiculous amount of shitposting and samefagging on this board?
>>
tranquilo
>>
>>2193962
You mean the board you still lurk to get content for the 30 threads you post every day?
>>
>>2193950
He's aware. He just doesn't care.
>>
>>2194087
I care
>>
File: bigdogbrisco.jpg (69KB, 600x800px)
bigdogbrisco.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
>>2193950
we desperately need poster id's like on /pol/
>>
>>2194109
Poster ID's and FLAGS
>>
WE NEED FLAGS!!!
>>
File: briscobased.jpg (223KB, 761x705px) Image search: [Google]
briscobased.jpg
223KB, 761x705px
>>2194264
>>2194292
I'm with you. id's and flags, must.
>>
>>2194339
Shit nigga I've been saying this for so long. Should be implemented on all boards.

Also, the shitposting doesn't end because the mods themselves are in charge of it. It's all a conspiracy. Carter is a site admin
>>
>>2194345
Join the discord group

Guaranteed no deancancer
>>
>>2194348
Idk how discord works but post an invite
>>
Permaban: -Carter/DeanChad/LargeHoundmark
-Fedoramen/Triphammer

Anyone using the terms: worked, pedomod,wew, BBDWTS or similar gets a 1 days ban.

The board becomes instantly better.
>>
>>2194359
Il ask triphammer i dont know how to
>>
>>2194359
>>2194374
https://discord.gg/d3DMV

There you go BME and the other anon
>>
>>2194367
wew bro you sound like a pedomod
>>
>people wanting flags
>while complaining about shitposting
>>
I honestly dont think it's going to happen. Only thing you can do is ignore the losers and just try to make a thread about an interesting topic.

Anyway, I find that pic of Naito so fuckin funny, gives me a giggle everytime I see it, especially when used with a good context.
>>
>>2194081
DELETE THIS
>>
File: astarisborn.jpg (91KB, 640x640px)
astarisborn.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>
>>2194756
>BASED TRANQUILO BROS

why the fuck isn't Cien Almas over with the full sail faggots?
>>
>>2194760
Because his gimmick up until recently was "Dancing non black man" and it wasn't conveyed very well. While full sail crowds may pretend to jerk their dicks to nippon wrestling, a lot of them have very limited knowledge of lucha aside from LU so they didnt get the instant hardon for him when he arrived that they got for someone like shinsuke or roode. No brand recognition meant he had to get over on his own with a gimmick that was largely shit.
>>
>>2195177
So they didn't know the former new Japan intercontinental champion is what you're saying ?
>>
>>2194760
Because he debuted against their boy Dillinger who had begun his portrayal as a sympathetic underdog.

It's almost like turning Almas rudo was the plan from the beginning.
>>
>>2194760
He debuted against meme dillinger
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.