[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KENNY BTFO WWE BABBY SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_3881.jpg (63KB, 559x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3881.jpg
63KB, 559x416px
HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST CONFIRMED HES STAYING IN JAPAN FUCKING 16 YEAR OLD POON WHILE YOU VIRGINS JACK IT TO GRANDPAS HAHAAHAHAH
>>
BASED KENNY WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
>Giving up millions of dollars to work in an outlaw promotion

Idiot.
>>
Have fun making a quarter of the money and never being the guy, Kenneth.

I mean, he wouldn't have been the guy in the WWE but he would've made money.

What a cuck.
>>
>>2193900
If anything, he's raising his stock now even more until he goes to WWE in 2-3 years. Get worked.
>>
>>2193898
>>2193900
Y A

S E E T H I N G
>>
literally who?
>>
Who?
>>
>>2193898
>>2193900
>Implying only the money matters
>Implying working shit storylines and half dead crowds is worth it
>>
>>2193898
>>2193900
>Stamford wives being slaves to the dollar

The state of (you)
>>
>>2193903
He'll be 35 then. He's not as good as AJ. This was his last chance. The stock can only go down.
>>
>>2193898
BUBUE is paying milions only to their lovely geriatrics.
>>
>>2193900
>easil makes 6 figures of guaranteed money and more with merch he keeps 100% of while doing less dates and having a smaller downside
>gets to do what he wants
>going to be iwgp champ this year
>in a few years he'll never be able to spend all the money he has
>meanwhile you are seething on the internet
>>
Omega on WOR "I will not be at the Royal Rumble. I have not yet come to terms on a new NJPW contract, flying to Japan in mid-February to negotiate. It's looking like I will be in NJPW for at least one more year."

Kek he hasn't signed a contract with njpw and is a free agent come Tuesday.

He's unironically going to WWE.
>>
>>2193910
This, what an idiot
>>
>>2193903
Probably. He's a few years younger than Finn so he could another 2 years so as long as he keeps up his momentum he'll be fine but I don't see that happening. His stock has never been higher and probably won't be again.
>>
>>2193910
Wrestlers tend to peak in their late 30s, he'll be fine
>>
>>2193910
You realize most indie darlings come in at 35+
>>
>>2193920
That's why most of them are shit when they arrive
>>
>>2193922
Examples?
>>
>>2193892
>JACK IT TO GRANDPAS
What?
>>
>>2193898
>>2193900
SEETHING
>>
I'm disappointed hes not coming to WWE just because I wanted to hear the crickets he'd get when he came out
>>
File: Bulet-Club.jpg (51KB, 640x360px)
Bulet-Club.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>people wanted him in wwe

lol why
>>
>>2193892
>Retards actually thought he'd debut on the main roster

Nah Triple H wants his NXT money
>>
Good.
Why would he ruin his career by going to WWE to be on 205 Live every week?
>>
>b-big money v-vince always gets his man
BASED KENNY WORKING WWMEME BABIES INTO A SHOOt
>>
>>2193928
WWE keeps wheeling out out of shape old folks to get people to talk about the product. to them it doesn't matter how trash the product is as long as they're making more money than they made the year previous.
>>
>>2193892
He wouldnt be able to cut it in the WWE. He would be a lower mid card comedy act
>>
>kota and Kenny both btfo wwe

why are the golden lovers so based
>>
>>2193976
This.
Related: WWE's mindset a year ago, and still most likely the same
https://twitter.com/WWERoadDogg/status/695069455349637121
>>
File: Rhyno Shrug.webm (1MB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
Rhyno Shrug.webm
1MB, 500x626px
Maybe Kenny saw how Gallows and Anderson are doing in WWE and reconsidered.

Or it is a ruse, who knows.
>>
>>2193898
He's living the dream in Japan. He literally drowns in prime pussy
>>
>>2193908
idk man money matters in the real world
>>
>>2193900

Omega is literally Seth Rollins + CM Punk. He can go there next year at age 34, and become the top guy for the next 5-10 years.
>>
>>2193903

>not as good as AJ

>just as good in-ring (arguably SLIGHTLY worse due to less hsitory of great matches)
>way better on mic
>way better look

Hmm.
>>
>>2193900
>Have fun making a quarter of the money

This is what marks actually think.
>>
>>2194216

meant for

>>2193910
>>
>>2193892
BASED BIG OTAKU GAIJIN BLOWING WWEMEME THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>2193908
dressing in your underwear and doing summersaults while making funny faces, that is your career so you want to get paid
>>
>>2194224
all wrestlers are marks at the end of the day. that's why you have someone like cody or alberto dio rio leaving comfortable high paying positions in wwe to go wrestle on the indies where they can do whatever they want.
>>
File: goldlaughs.png (572KB, 600x580px)
goldlaughs.png
572KB, 600x580px
>mfw Kenny is number 3 in the Rumble sunday
>>
I bet New Japan will make sure he gets the gold at WK12 so he will stay another year or two .
>>
>>2193898
What's the point having million if you need to spend half of it and work twice the schedule? Obviously this question is unfathomable for neets who can't conceive the idea of "career choice"
>>
>>2194018
But he prefers Kota's tight boy pussy
>>
>>2193900
>Kenneth
his name is literally Tyson Smith
>>
I'm in a similar situation in my professional life; I work at a private school for a decent wage with no possibility of a raise and no summers off instead of at a public school making better money with bigger opportunities at pay increases and paid summers off.

I work at the private school because the students are different and appreciate the work I do and the staff is nice. I'd get eaten alive by politics alone at a major school district, never mind the fucking insane kids. Money isn't everything, fellas.
>>
>>2194284

Actually it's Tyson 'Kenneth "Kenny" Omega' Smith, monica.
>>
>>2194239
>mfw he isn't
>>
>>2194216
>way better look

motherfucker looks like an alien with down syndrome
>>
>>2194306
I wanna put my wiggly in cathy's bum
>>
File: loltrump.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
loltrump.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>falling for obvious bait
Where are we, ledit?
>>
>>2194313
WWE is shit, unable to create new stars and unwilling to let anyone be over if it's not one of their handpicked kids.
Why go to WWE and ruin his career jobbing to Roman? He can do it at 39-40 to get his last check, not at the peak of his career.
>>
>>2193892
>that shirt
100% dropped
>>
>>2193892

>Kenny says he isn't coming to WWE
>Royal Rumble
>WWE is doing a Make a Wish thing
>Nine year old girl in the ring
>Kenny's music hits
>he comes out and destroys her
>the whole Make a Wish thing was a work
>Kenny reveals his gimmick is that he only fights kids
>the entire company gets shut down that very same night
>>
>>2194398
Look at Gallows and Anderson, if they leave WWE now, would they be more worthy? Hardly.

In New Japan, right now, Kenny has a lot of free hand when it comes to booking. He admitted it himself. NJPW fears he could leave for WWE any time, so they let him to what he wants, which works for them because he's doing great.

Getting buried by Roman and spending 2-3 years in the midcard in WWE is not really making him more worthwhile. It'll destroy him. He'd be the Lance Storm of his generation, or Shane Douglas. Guys who were great in 1 federation, moved to another, never got big and forgotten. And WWE right now clearly insists in not allowing anyone to get too big. They are even moving down the card AJ for no good reason.

I'd honestly rather for Omega to stick where he is, and bring competition to WWE, forcing them to change their product or succumb.
>>
>>2193892
Thank god. Now can the gook fed also please take back balorina, AJetty and the bald queers
>>
>>2194447

>Cornetty's head explodes upon hearing about the match
>Kenny sent to jail for involuntary manslaughter
>>
Does anyone know what kind of condition Kenny is in? He's only 33 but he really doesn't seem like the type that's gonna be able to go at a WWE schedule at 40
>>
>>2193892
>realizes he would be exposed hard when he steps up to the main stage
>rather be a big fish in a small pond
>destroyed the bullet club, that tama tonga is holding up.
Well he realized he couldn't make it in the wwe and would rather stay in japan and be there.
>>
>>2194518
>WWEBaby SEETHING while projecting incoherently like an autist

Every single time.
How does Based Kenny do it guys?
>>
File: IMG_3573.jpg (177KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3573.jpg
177KB, 1300x724px
>>2194551
GOAT
>>
I thought his contract was until 2018 anyway. Why is him coming to WWE even a rumor.
>>
>>2194284
What a loser

Sad!
>>
>>2194551
>incoherently
im sorry basic reading compression alludes you i guess.
>>
Why are people talking about this Indy jobber?
>>
He would've flopped in WWE. He would've been this era's Dr.Death
>>
The amount of smarks pretending they didn't get worked by this whole thing and trying to act superior is hilarious.

Real talk. With Omega's teasing the last few weeks, I had fun. I was psyched on which way he was gonna go. It was really intriguing in the days leading up, but I'm glad he spilled the beans before the Rumble because he's said before he didn't want to disappoint fans.

We all know his end goal is to face AJ at Wrestlemania. And that's why I'm glad he's signing, according to rumours of its length, a year long contract with New Japan. He can finish his business and leave. Currently the WWE main event is just too stacked to shove him into a rivalry with AJ which would have an awkward transition possibly, though I'm sure Ryan Ward would be able to make it right.

Well done to Kenny, he got people buzzing. He made a lot of people have FUN over the possibility of someone signing to WWE. And in the end, all we want is good matches and to be entertained. And by God, was I entertained.
>>
Kenny Omega is your typical entitled millennial canadian, disgusting and self centered
>>
>>2193908
>pretend fight for a living
>money not mattering

what did he meme by this?
>>
>>2194780
>SEETHING
*cringe*
>>
>>2193892
I listened to the interview with Meltzer and now I'm convinced he's in the Rumble.

None of the other shit ever convinced me of it, but hearing how he talked about it I am now sure he is in it.

The way he said "other superstars", which reeks of having heard nothing but WWE lingo for the last few days, the way he pushed everyone to watch it and sold it even though he wouldn't be there (except he will be so if you like him he wants you to watch it duh), all of it just makes me 100% sure he is in there and he is probably coming out as a surprise and squashing Styles.
>>
>>2193892
who cares, he looks like an equaly shitty dean.

cut a promo loser
>>
>>2194757
t. Jim Cornette
>>
The ultimate meme wrestler. It's sad how many guys who would have been nothing when wrestling was actually semi-relevant are considered stars today.
>>
>>2194859
>>2194876
Based Cleaner making babbys seeth
>>
>>2193920
No they don't dipshit. Very few come in older than 35.
>>
>>2194859
Kenny is a better character than he is wrestler dumb wwe babby
>>
>>2194752
Exactly - for me it meant, I either will fly to Japan in January next year or I will fly to WrestleMania in April. Just to see either Kenny in main event or to see Kenny in WWE, at the biggest stage imaginable.
>>
>>2194231
High paying positions with wrestling for 250 days a year. Not really fun lifestyle to be honest. Possibility of injury is really high and you spend most of your time in car or on a plane. Or even worse... at an airport. Fuck that.
>>
>>2193892
>1 more year
NJPW do not do 1 year contracts anymore, same with ROH.
>>
>>2195035
According to Meltz he signed a multi-year deal last year
>>
>>2194231
adr wanted more time with his kids and had opportunities and projects wwe wouldn't let him do. he was also straight up lied to and the company wasn't happy with his relationship with paige. he does seem like a bit of a mark for himself which is fine but he had plenty of reason to want out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDoRuvk83Uk

GOAT
>>
BASED
Now I just hope that Cole goes to NJPW instead of WWE so Levesquetty can start seething full time.
>>
>>2194255
Well to be honest Kota is a very pretty guy.
>>
>the whole bullet club just shows up in the rumble to beat up AJ again
>>
>>2195299
#BeatUpAJStyles
>>
File: kenny0.jpg (51KB, 1032x576px) Image search: [Google]
kenny0.jpg
51KB, 1032x576px
>>2194752
>>2194995

He truly is based, my friends
>>
File: 1485475640776.png (578KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485475640776.png
578KB, 600x600px
>post yfw omega is in the rumble
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.