[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alvarez: In 1 hour Kenny Omega will announce his future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Kenny+Omega+CEO.png (810KB, 848x473px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny+Omega+CEO.png
810KB, 848x473px
Spoiker: He's leaving NJPW.
>>
>>2193818
Who?
>>
No he's not

He's playing you like a damn fiddle
>>
>>2193818
And going where because they wouldn't announced him in wwe before the rumble
>>
ogayga working the wwe marks
>>
File: 1483897508554.jpg (27KB, 478x431px) Image search: [Google]
1483897508554.jpg
27KB, 478x431px
Kota will sign once he sees his man in a WWE ring
>>
WWE marks will flip out even though they've never seen a match of his
>>
>>2193818
who is this guy again?
>>
He'll be announcing what number he'll be entering the Rumble at.
>>
>>2193838
He'll probably say it in Japanese
>>
>>2193818
Will be pissed off if he leaves Gookville, WWE will feed him to Romanetty.
>>
Get worked marks
>>
>>2193837
He'll be an okay low carder comedy character for WWE. Probably teaming with Fandango a few months from now.
>>
He's going to NXT to learn how to wrestle
>>
He'd get a pop at the Rumble sure, but on a Raw in Bumfuck, MO he'd get crickets.
>>
>>2193851
good, they really need some good comedy mid carders, wrestling is supposed to be fun. I'm getting sick of all these "most dangerous man on the indies" gimmicks
>>
>>2193818
live stream where
>>
Its a big swerve and he goes back to DDT
>>
>>2193862
Give him a mad scientist gimmick
>>
He'll be on Main Event in a month's time
>>
I believe that he is going to announce on an outlaw podcast that he is joining the wwe, a company that tightly controls their own announcements with press releases on wwe sanctioned social media accounts

makes sense to me
>>
>>2193872
that might piss new japan off more actually
>>
>>2193873
this
>>
>BIG AUTIST OMEGA WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
>>2193872
>announces him and Kota going back to DDT to have MOTY matches until they both retire/die in 3 years

would be pretty based

>yfw instead he joins AJPW and has a knee off with Kento and Jun
>>
He's staying in Japan.
>>
>>2193877
this

only trolls and 17 year old WWE marks really think he's going there
>>
File: ringpostitis.jpg (160KB, 1600x900px)
ringpostitis.jpg
160KB, 1600x900px
>>2193873

it'll work.
>>
he's going to wait until the bucks contracts are up as well and do an Elite invasion angle in WWE in 1 year.
>>
>>2193947
>wait until the bucks contracts are u
>Waiting until 2019

The Bucks new contract include pay increases for 2017 and 2018 while working the same amount of shows they do now + Allowed to do Indies and retain control of their merch which is another influx of cash.

Not happening.
>>
>>2193947
>thinking that's how things work
>>
>>2193985
>thinking that's not how things work
>>
>>2193974
>there are wrestlers out there the WWE can't possibly lowball

feels pretty good

>we're going to give you the opportunity to earn the most money you've ever made!
>oh you mean a hundred thousand more than the hundreds of thousands we already get but we have to work more dates and to have thousands more lost on the downside with no real guarantee that we'll be getting increases in the coming years?

They're going to have to fork out a minimum of 2.5 million if not more to get the bucks and omega at the same time. All three are getting upper 6 figure paychecks for doing less work and losing less on the road. They unironically out earn a lot of WWE guys.
>>
>>2193974
How the fuck did they get such a contract from NJPW? Are they even that over in Japan? Or is this just because of Japan's deal with ROH?
>>
>>2194021
>How the fuck did they get such a contract from NJPW?

Okada bonded with them while they were in TNA and vouched for them. They sell a lot of merch in Japan.
>>
well that was anticlimactic
https://youtu.be/7vgeNFVdivg
>>
>>2194021
Gotta have someone open the card, but they are pretty over in japan, at least with the female marks. Ospreay is as well. Nowhere near as over for a gaijin as even Romero, but still pretty over.

It's mostly the ROH contracts though.
>>
>>2194021
They are too important for ROH at this stage of the game. They are basically only ones in ROH who have any buzz.

And they are making much more money this way and it's better for their bodies and for their career to go into WWE later. Or to not go there at all and just reinvest the money they make on the indies.
>>
What's the chances that Omemega is just saying he signed with New Jap and turns up at the Rumble? I don't rate the guy but it seems odd that he'd announce the contract 6 weeks before he is going back there.
>>
>>2194054
None.

His contract probably ended already or he is already on contract that ends next year after WK12.

And this motherfucking means I am going to Tokyo. I will be watching his last match in the Dome. Fucking sweet.
>>
>>2194065
Seems odd the way it was announced to me, sure NJPW would want the views/promotion of it.
>>
Cornetty absolutely BTFO
>>
>>2194075
There wasn't any anouncement. It was only Dave Meltzer saying Kenny's contract ends on 31.

Other sites before him been talking only about how NJPW are signing multi-year contracts now with all their guys. And then BAM, Meltzer comes out with the date. Cena comes out with his insta posts. And Kenny feeds the fire. Wouldn't you? He was talk of the internet forums from WK11 till now. People will look him up, they will watch his matches on youtube or dailymotion. Those near Ling Beach will travel to watch first NJPW in US. And others will subscribe to their streaming service.

This was brilliant marketing done by one guy (and his friend Dave Meltzer, well done Dave, well done).
>>
>>2194093
Meltzer = Carter's shitposting idol
>>
>>2194054
100% he's going to wwe. If he was staying with njpw a contract would be signed by now not "until mid-Feburary".

Everyone is getting worked. Triple H just """happened""" to be on the very same radio show today.

His contract expires at noon on Monday. Rumble is out of the question but he will certainly be at Raw next week.
>>
File: drunk autism.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
drunk autism.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
where my /daves/ at
>>
>>2194108
>being this worked
>>
>>2193818
OP worked hard
>>
>>2194114
You forget to reset IP there?
>>
>>2194108
conference calls arent radio shows
>>
>>2194115
huh?
>>
>>2194121
Exactly Carter
>>
>>2194099
Not really shitposting. I think he went along with this ruse to protect his sources in japan. Or he trusted them. But as I said, he was the only one talking about that date. So someone who seen Kenny's contract would have to told him that. And NJPW management is talking all this war with WWE, so why would they leak something like that, that would be shooting yourself in the foot.
So it was someone who had pretty good chance to have real info about that contract (Kenny himself, Bucks or other wrestlers) and if they were good source before, why not trust them.

And as I said, Kenny went with it, if you listen to his interviews, he was really playing it well.

And to be honest, I like it a lot. I get to see Kenny in the Dome, I get to see Kenny winning the title at Dominion (probably, so he has it during their US excursion), maybe even defending against Okada at the Dome. Which is making me hard. Fuck, I want it. I WANT IT NOW.
>>
>>2194125
what are you even on about mate
>>
>>2194129
Countdown to deleting the thread huh?
>>
>>2193985
Did you listen to the podcast? That's definitely the vibe Kenny was giving off. He's dedicated to The Elite.
>>
>>2193818
No he isn't. He is already on the New Beginning and New Japan Cup posters.

He isn't going anywhere.
>>
based kenny working the entire wrestling world now that he can basically hold Gedo hostage
>>
Marks thinking Omega would go on Meltzer's show of all places and announce he's going to WWE.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.