[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here met any of the WWE guys before? I met a couple a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: sethrollinsnoellefoley-384x500.jpg (53KB, 384x500px) Image search: [Google]
sethrollinsnoellefoley-384x500.jpg
53KB, 384x500px
Anybody here met any of the WWE guys before? I met a couple a while back when they came to town. Enzo, Big E, and Gallows are some of the guys that stuck out as super cool people. In fact, everybody was pretty cool.

Then there was fucking Seth Rollins. He gets out of his car (called his driver "bitchboy" on the way out, btw) with a banana in his hand. Of course, I'm thinking he's just planning a pre-show snack. Boy was I wrong. The guy peels in and sticks it in front of his dick and says "Alright, whichever one of you windowlickers eats this whole thing gets something signed." At first everyone just kinda stared. This twelve year old kid, I have no idea where his parents were, steps up. He takes a bite out of the thing but Seth isn't having it that way. "Eheheh, slow down, kid. Wouldn't want ya to choke" he says before he thrusts the thing right down the kid's throat. Kid puked all over the place, including Seth's shoes. Then he just starts fucking going off on the kid and the kid's just sitting in this pool of vomit crying. After like a minute of this, Seth storms off. The kid never got his autograph either. Fuck you, Seth Rollins, you fucking dick.
>>
File: repostcunt.jpg (87KB, 533x700px)
repostcunt.jpg
87KB, 533x700px
>>2192819
Stop posting shit pasta every few days ffs
>>
>>2192829
Imagine actually sitting here for hours on end talking to yourself in a 4chan thread. Imagine doing it every single day and still failing to get your shitty forced memes over. Sad!
>>
I met Chyna once. She was kind of a bitch, she was just laying in a wooden box and refused to even acknowledge anyone in the room. People were so upset that she wouldn't say anything,that they were crying. She wouldn't even talk to her own parents! But for some reason, they keep enabling this behavior, because they were yelling at me to leave. They even threatened to call the police! I hope she surrounds herself with better people and learns to treat her fans with respect someday.
>>
>>2192853
Good idea, poor execution
>>
>>2192944
That's what Bayley said when I fucked her thicc ass
>>
File: me and steve.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
me and steve.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
I met Stone Cold twice. Here's one time, I'm the one with the red spiky hair.
>>
>>2192948
Don't say that
>>
>>2192950
Hey Phil!
Shouldn't you be training for your next fight that's never going to take place?
>>
>>2192835
OUT! OUT! OUT!
>>
>>2192950

is dat Davey Boy in the back?
>>
>>2194126
looks like it
>>
seth is like fucking 6'2 how tall is this bitch
>>
>>2194219
too tall for you king manlet
>>
File: Bh175xzIcAAhfzO.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bh175xzIcAAhfzO.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>2194219
She looks about the same height as CM Phil who is 6ft
>>
>>2194384
>Based Ozaki working the marks
>>
File: frankwweclown.png (903KB, 614x625px)
frankwweclown.png
903KB, 614x625px
>lanklets

when will they fucking learn???
>>
I saw Finn Balor at a grocery store in Orlando yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Quest bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I met DBRY back in 07 before WWE and he was a dick and thats a shoot.
>>
File: saradelrey3.jpg (187KB, 752x732px) Image search: [Google]
saradelrey3.jpg
187KB, 752x732px
>>2194384
BASED DEATH REY WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
I meet Edge & Christian in 2001. Edge was cool, Christian was a dick
>>
>>2194504
It was you.
>>
>>2194504
Yeah I met him and Kane when Hell No was tag champs. DBry was a total gent, shaking hands and shit. Kane barely looked up at the person geting the autographs
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.