[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Lexi: A Paul Heyman Tale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: hey man hows it goin.png (165KB, 237x264px) Image search: [Google]
hey man hows it goin.png
165KB, 237x264px
Hello /asp/, I have not watched wrestling in some time, but I recently remembered a creative story I wrote for the old WWE general on /sp/ in August of 2014. This is that story.
_
"Alright you little sluts," barked Sara Del Ray to NXT rookie girls "I want you lined up in the office, now." Alexa Bliss, always the nervous rookie, dilligently got in line with the others, making sure not to make eye contact with the intimidating head trainer. "Listen up ladies, today you're going to get a very special oppurtunity. My... good friend, Paul Heyman is going to be making an appearance tonight, in this very Performance Center, as he's going to handpick his new client. He tells me that the divas division is hot right now, and that he wants to expand his services."
"Actually, Sarah, I'm here right now!" came a voice from the door. In waddled Paul Heyman, his skullet shaking in time with his fat face. "Paul!" cried out Ms. Del Ray (as Alexa was so used to calling her) and she ran over to the smug little man to hug him tight. Sarah kissed him on the cheek, and to everyone's silent surprise, Heyman gave Sarah's ass a light smack, upon which she giggled.. "They're certainly very familiar..." thought Alexa.
Composing himself, Heyman turned to the girls. "Young ladies, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am here to give you a very special oppurtunity. One of you is going to be the first Paul Heyman Girl. Now I'm you all understand what a head start in the business this is, just look at CM Punk, or the beast, Brock Lesnar."
The girls murmured amongst themselves. "But sir" one of them piped up, "What about Ryb-" before she was cut off by an angry glare from Ms. sarah. "Anyway" said Heyman, "I want you all to line up in order of height." The girls did so, and much to poor Lexi's dismay, she was all the way at the end.
>>
File: blees.png (237KB, 327x355px) Image search: [Google]
blees.png
237KB, 327x355px
"Sarah, this one" was all he said. "You heard the man!" Del Ray barked, "Out!" One by one the girls filed out, some grumbling and others casting dirty looks at Alexa. "Now see Paul, this one's got potential, I think she nee-" "You too Sarah." Del Ray was taken aback, but did not argue. She left the office and closed the door, but Alexa caught the look on her face and knew she was going to be the training dummy later. Alexa was now all alone and very intimidated, even if the man was not large his personality was.
Paul gingerly grabbed her chin, and moved her face so she may meet his gaze. "Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of." He said, a soft smile putting Alexa at ease. "What's your name?" It took Alexa a few seconds to even move her mouth. "L-lexi, sir." "Lexi...?" "B-bliss." Heyman seemed to smile quite Jewishly. "Well Miss Bliss, I want YOU to be my next client." Alexa was lost for words. "However, there's a standard interview all my prospective clients must go through. I can't have just anybody representing the Heyman name now, can I? No matter how beautiful they are." Alexa was wary of men telling her she was beautiful, but something about the man put her at ease.
>>
File: sgs.gif (1MB, 500x280px)
sgs.gif
1MB, 500x280px
Heyman motioned to a chair, and told her to sit down. She did. Heyman seemed to cirlce her, inspecting her up and down. "Now, Miss Bliss, I need to have a look at you. Make sure you have the phsyique of a champion, of a winner! Take off your clothes." Alexa gasped, "I can't do that sir, daddy said only he was allowed to look at me like that!." Heyman gave her a wry smile. "Daddy's not here now is he? Besides, I just want to look. For business purposes." Alexa was conflicted, she did love daddy, but this was Paul Heyman himself, the leading agent in Sports Entertainment.
She closed her eyes, and took off her top and pants. She stood in the empty office in her underwear. Paul glared at her lecherously. "Ohohoho! Very impressive." he said, "You've certainly got what it takes to go far in this business. Sit down again." Alexa did did, feeling very exposed. Heyman circled around behind her slowly, not taking his eyes off of the nubile young girl. "Lexi," came his voice as Alexa felt his hands on her shoulders. "Do you want to be a big star?" Heyman had begun to massage her now, kneading his pudgy hands into her back. "I t-think so Sir" she said, her voice getting increasingly meek as she felt his hands begin to roam around to her front, massaging her collarbone.
She felt his hands ever so slowly work downwards more, approaching the curve of her breast. "Please Mr. Heyman sir, do-" "I said, Lexi, do you want to be a big star?" His voice was different now. Practiced and full of authority. Lexi closed her eyes, the tears beginning to well up.
"Yes."
>>
Literally beggin ya to have sex
>>
>Heyman seemed to smile quite Jewishly.

I laughed.
>>
File: 935035.png (388KB, 366x641px) Image search: [Google]
935035.png
388KB, 366x641px
>>
>>2192760
nO
>>
tl;dr
>>
>Heyman seemed to smile quite Jewishly

did an eagle named small government land on her tits?
>>
File: IMG_2371.jpg (33KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2371.jpg
33KB, 600x300px
K
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.