[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk, does he actually enjoy coming back for mania or the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images (58).jpg (21KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (58).jpg
21KB, 485x303px
Real talk, does he actually enjoy coming back for mania or the odd raw or he in it simply for the money?
>>
I'm sure he enjoys showing up once or twice a year to get a huge payday and pop from the crowd and all he has to do is bury some midcarder
>>
>>2191623
He loves the adulation he gets more than anything I think, makes him feel like hes not nearing 50..
>>
>>2191623
All actors/wrestlers have huge egos and someone has to justify the Samoan presence on WWE. Roman won't do it and for some reason Samoa Joe isn't on the main roster yet.
>>
>>2192176
The Rock jobbed to the hurricane and I've never heard a story of him politicking backstage
>>
>>2192182
Don't be a mark, every single top guy who stayed there for a long time has used backstage politics. Just because Rocks exploits aren't as well known as Hogan or HBK doesn't mean he never did it
>>
>>2192182
yeah it's true that rocky was never insecure like steve

but that doesn't excuse his retarded "LOL HEY GUISE IM BACK AND EVERYONE IS STUPID AND INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED TO ME OK BYE FOR 3 MORE YEARS XD" promos nowadays

that said, wtf is wrong with everyone who agree to let him do it to them? can you imagine if hogan wanted to do that shit back in 2002? there's no fucking way in hell the roster would just be a doormat for him back then
>>
>>2192195
He never comes back and murks a top guy or anything.

He bodied Rowan. Who cares?
>>
>>2192195
Exactly, people sign off on him doing it. It's why I don't blame Hogan for a lot of the shit he did, Bischoff and Vince basically bent over for him (especially Bischoff). Any top guy would dream of having that control

Rock has much better things he could do than waste his time in wwe nowadays, I guess they basically have no choice
>>
>>2192195
I think whenever he comes back, he always says something good about the guys he was badmouthing or rock bottoming.

like the New Day, for example. "The Rock knows who you are, New Day. very entertaining, tag team champions, very powerful....... but you still wear llama penises!"

same thing with CM Punk, he kind of builds them up very nicely before throwing kind of juvenile insults at them.
like "The Rock knows just how dangerous you are in the ring, CM Punk." and then moments later, "Cookie Puss"
>>
>>2191623
What do ya think
>>
>>2191623
He makes more money from one of his movies or TV shows than about 10 years of WM appearances. It's solely because he likes doing them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.