[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batista on his 2014 return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: Batista guns.gif (1MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
Batista guns.gif
1MB, 190x200px
>Oh yeah, and the first night that I came back, I came out and it was somewhere in Ohio. They wanted me to come back and they wanted me to do this thing with Stephanie and Hunter in the ring. It was my first night back and I wanted to just be out there by myself so I could have five or ten minutes with the fans. They said, “No, we really want Steph out there, too, because we’re doing this thing,” and I had to just go along with it.

>Then, they were talking about me being a baby face. I was like, “I’m not a baby face, I’m a heel.” I said, “The fans want me to be a heel. They love me as a heel.” They said, “No, they’re going to be so happy you’re back, so this is how we’re doing this.” I told them, “It’s only going to last for about five minutes the first night I come back, because they want me to be a heel. I’m a good heel.” They just said, “No, no. They’re going to love you.”

>Then, creative kept trying to push me down everybody’s throat as a baby face. It just kept getting worse every night because the fans kept booing me and booing me. Every night I’d come walking backstage, and I’d look at Vince and I kept telling him we had to change the way we were doing this.

>Then, there was one night that he got so frustrated, and this was after a couple months. I walked down the ramp, the fans are just booing me and booing me, so after, I walked right into Vince and I looked at him. He goes, “You know what, you were right. We’re going to turn you into a heel, we’re going to shove it right down their throats.” I said, “I’ve been telling you this for two months.”

What the fuck is their problem?
>>
I wasn't watching during his return, but it sounds like most of the blame is all on Stephanie. She's in charge of creative too, right? and she always puts herself and her dumb ideas over.
>>
We're gonna hear this exact same story from Roman, eventually.
>>
>>2190479
Vince would rather make $1 his way than make $10 using someone else's method.
>>
>>2190497
>She's in charge of creative too, right?

No.
>>
>>2190497
do you realize he just said that it was Vince forcing him down everyone's throat as a face?

just like another big guy who's been sucking Vince's for the past 3 years and gets booed everywhere

''no, no, they are going to love him''
>>
Poor basedtista
>>
>>2190506
Deep desu...
>>
>>2190479
Batista is so smart and tall. Literally the perfect wrestler.
>>
Oh, here's another gem

>And not only that, but here’s how messed up they are. I said to them, because I wanted to come back for SummerSlam, “Wouldn’t it be great if I came back right when I’m also in the biggest film in the world?” Literally, it was Hunter and Stephanie who laughed at me, and Hunter goes, “We don’t even know if it’s going to be any good.” I swear to God.

Fucking Gaytch
>>
>>2190479
Anyone else thought he was doing a lil dance there the first time they watched WM21?
>>
>>2190523
Poor Tista nothing. He came back, put over Bryan, put over the Shield, told them to fuck off and walked out and now he's making bank as an actor.

Always remember: Dave Won.

>>2190540
>Didn't know Guardians of the Galaxy was going to be good
lol, wow. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that these guys wouldn't know a good story if it bit them in the ass.
>>
>>2190479
>TAP OUT BATISTA
what did Cole mean by this?
>>
>>2190540
>Didn't know if a Marvel movie was gonna be a success
The man in charge of the future of WWE everyone.
>>
>>2190548
>>2190540
Daily reminder that Hunter's movie only drew $14,000 at the box office
>>
>>2190554
I mean to play Devil's Advocate, Guardians was kind of an unknown property and nobody knew exactly how successful it was gonna be, but COME ON, those trailers had already generated a lot of hype and it still had the fucking Marvel brand on it.
>>
>>2190553
COME ON DANIEL
COME ON DANIEL
>>
>>2190479
>What the fuck is their problem?

Creative.

Most the writers are ex soap writers with zero concept of booking, or heel heat, or anything like that really.

Creative has been a shambles for so long.
>>
>>2190553
>>2190563
THE MIRACLE CAME
THE MIRACLE CAME
A MIRACLE ON BOURBON STREET
(the winner of this match as a result of a submission and NEEWWWWWWWWWW)
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
>>2190576
>>
>>2190554
Green Lantern flopped.
Elektra giga flopped.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 flopped.
Fantastic 4 with nigger torch flopped.
>>
>>2190583
A total of zero of those movies were by Marvel Studios
>>
>>2190583
None of which were MCU movies?
>>
>>2190555
>looked it up
>its actually true
Fucking kek how can one man draw so few dimes?
>>
>>2190540
There's a weird thing with the upper WWE management. They hate anyone to do well on anything that they didn't directly control.

The Rock said in the past that WWE blanked him for years after he took off in Hollywood, even when he tried calling Vince himself. This was obviously before Twice in a Lifetime happened.
>>
>>2190597
Yeah, usually people in charge of a corporation as big as WWE are egomaniacs, but they can eat their own ego for the sake of making money, but the McMahons let their stupid carny genes get the better of them way too much.
>>
>>2190583
Because they are all dcucks
>>
>>2190479

Based Batista is in Hollywood, laughing at WWE "Creative"

I bet he has plenty of stories to shit talk to his actor buddies about how terrible WWE is
>>
>>2190614
>ywn be one of those buddies
sigh...
>>
>>2190612
Green Lantern, Spiderman and Fantastic 4 are Marvel.
>>
>>2190661
Green Lantern is DC
>>
>>2190661
Green Lantern is DC retard
and the other movies are not MCU
>>
>>2190661
At least two of those three were made by Sony. Marvel are the comics they originate from sure, but they are not part of the marvel film universe as such.

Well Spiderman just came back into the fold recenctly.
>>
>>2190540
Not any good. Like The Chaperone and Gavin whatever the fuck starring HBK, etc.
>>
>>2190734
>not liking cult classic "the chaperone"
Have sex
>>
>>2190596

It probably had a VERY limited release.

If it were some widely released, farted out action movie that appeared to be written and directed my Michael Bay's retarded cousin, it would have made as much money as a Rock movie because it would have been a Rock movie.
>>
>>2190479
Reminds me of a certain Huge Hound...
>>
>>2190785
Hey Hunter
>>
>>2190479
>They said, “No, we really want Steph out there, too, because we’re doing this thing,”

Is there a single person who remembers what this "thing" was?

Did the presence of anyone else really help Batista's return presence?
>>
>>2190506
This
>>
File: salute.jpg (2MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
salute.jpg
2MB, 4288x2848px
>>2190479
Based Dave was the guy to save us and nobody saw it. Instead we got little gnome man
>>
>batista's return was 3 years ago

what the fuck lads
>>
>>2190540
Hunter's so retarded
>>
>Batista will be in Avengers Infinity War
>Infinity War comes out a month after WrestleMania 34
>WrestleMania 34 is in the same place as Batista's last Mania match

SURE GLAD THAT BRIDGE IS BURNED, HUH HUNTER?
>>
>>2190583
Are you fucking stupid
>>
File: 1485312542808.png (355KB, 858x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485312542808.png
355KB, 858x402px
>>2190583
>Green Lantern
>>
>>2190540
I read on a bit further, weirdest part imo
>so, things were finally turning around, I was having fun in ring again and working the fans as a heel. Then out of nowhere Hunter comes at me with this idea, he says "what would you think about kissing Steph out there to get some cheers?" I had no clue where this was coming from, he was sitting with his legs crossed, which is odd for Hunter. I told him I didn't see how kissing his wife on the lips would generate anything in the current era, he started laughing for like 20 seconds before saying "Dave, I don't want you to kiss my wife on the lips, I want you to kiss her feet, we're turning you into her lapdog, her feet will be like takers urn for you, smarks love this stuff". I reluctantly denied the request, which he couldn't comprehend.
>>
>>2191426
>Batista denying a chance to kiss Steph's feet

I'm calling bullshit
>>
>>2191006

Yep. And Batista now could be as big of a baby face as Vince wants him to be. There is no way Batista is getting boo'd after the Bond movie and two Guardians movies. What a colossal fuckup by WWE management.
>>
>>2190782
This is probably the only time this response made me laugh
>>
>>2190554
I bet vince probably enjoyed Batman vs Superman
>>
Batista was bretty gr8 as a babyface during his 2005 Trips fued though.
>>
>>2191479

Anti-hero more than a face kinda.
>>
>>2191426
"batista, please cuck me"

ok this I believe
>>
How big is batista's dick?
>>
>>2190547
YAS

AND I'VE BEEN THAT DANCE TO MYSELF SINCE FUCKING 2005
>>
>>2190479
WTF, I love, "Big Bombs" Batista now.
>>
>We will never get a based Big Dave vs Rocky fued that will draw more normie dimes than anything since the Attitude era
>>
File: BvSE-MFCUAARijA.jpg (56KB, 555x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BvSE-MFCUAARijA.jpg
56KB, 555x1024px
>>2191426
>he was sitting with his legs crossed, which is odd for Hunter

He was clearly wearing a chastity belt that dominatrix Steph put him in
>>
>>2193551
Would be based.
>>
>>2191426
kek
>>
>>2191459
>What a colossal fuckup by WWE management.

It really is. And they claim the fans are impatient.
>>
>>2190497
From what I read recently she's just a mediator between the creative team and Vince.
>>
>>2193551

The best part of that is that it wouldn't bury someone who has to actually work on Mondays.
>>
>>2191426
>smarks love this stuff
That sounds like the complete opposite of what smarks love.
>>
>>2190479
>I said, “The fans want me to be a heel. They love me as a heel.”

oxymoron
>>
>>2191426
>he was sitting with his legs crossed, which is odd for Hunter.

hiding his erection
>>
>>2191426
fuck batista
>>
File: Let's Get Silly.jpg (34KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
Let's Get Silly.jpg
34KB, 500x367px
>>2194591
>>
>>2190583
>thats a dc superhero
>dont even know wtf that is
>not marvel studios
>not marvel studios
yeah the ones made by fox suck except for deadpool
>>
>>2190565
WWE writers apparently have a turnover rate of 1 year.

"Creative" has been the shits since at least mid-2001.

Do the math and you'll find the source of the company's problems.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.