[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the WWE have more submission finishes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>>
no. submission wrestling is boring shit for vanilla midgets. all finishers should be power moves
>>
>>2190294
FANTASTIC feet

Epic!
>>
>>2190294
Do Jasethy matches count because they make me submit to sleep
>>
they don't have anyone talented enough to make it interesting.
>>
>>2190294
The cross face and ankle lock were the best ones
>>
>>2190294
nearly all of the women who joined in the last 2 years have submission moves.

Impact moves are more favoured as it's easier to crescendo to a match finisher that way for 10-15 min matches rather than a slow wear down and submit style which would need 25-30 mins to make any sense. WWE likes to keep matches snappy so as many talents as possible get fuck all time to get themselves over.
>>
>>2190310
have sex
>>
>>2190294
no because the WWE does a shit job using them. I hate when the guy hops around letting the guy grab the ropes. looks super fake
>>
>>2190294
Submissions finishes used to be rare or never worked on top guys.

They're semi rare again.

Njpw 90s the only era where anyone could submit or even the aces. Inoki rarely tapped out in the old days.

Workers used to be protected from submissions if they was main eventers or the ace,
>>
File: 1475798300069.gif (1MB, 290x189px)
1475798300069.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>2190320
>>
I'm patiently waiting for someone to tap out to the walls of jericho. Also, this leads me to believe that the source of bret harts rage is that the sharpshooter is literally a shit transition move for cheap pops.

Also purr cringe whenever anyone uses crossface angle lock or sweet chin music. I fucking get it, moves have to be recycled, still too fucking soon.

And Cole needs to get shot if he keeps calling every frogsplash shades of the late eddie Guerrero.

And why the fuck am I so fucking attracted to becky lynchs muscle pit's? Am I a literal gay?

I have more shit to rant about but in going to bed I'm never posting on this board again.

See you folks tomorrow.
>>
>>2192118
Njpw killed submission finishes now wwe followed suit.
>>
>>2190304
Lesnar versus Taker have a very good submition finisher.

https://youtu.be/Ap7LDgpQ1gQ?t=227
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.