[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED BIG DOG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Source: Cheap Heat

According to Reigns, he used the poor reception to his Royal Rumble match victory in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as fuel.

>"I think it just pushed me. Any time, as a performer and you're in a live situation, and you're dealing with that sort of backlash, it's going to trigger emotions. But, I think, like, anybody who is dedicated and wants to get better at their craft and wants to be the very best in the business, they're going to turn that into motivation and that's what I did. I took that moment, as some people would take it as a negative, but not me. At the end of the day, X amount of thousands of people are screaming, booing at the top of their lungs, and I'm the center of attention, so I must be doing something right. And when it comes to the Royal Rumble, man, nobody Royal Rumbles like me."

On the subject of a possible heel turn, Reigns said that he enjoys the mixed reactions he garners and would prefer that to just getting a chorus of boos from the audience as a heel.

> "I mean, when you win and you're whooping a lot of ass, you're not that angry. Do you know what I mean? Like, I've been successful and whatever we've been doing, it seems to be working and it seems to continue to have loud reactions and nobody has been to more [professional] wrestling shows than me and the other guys on the roster." Reigns added, "I understand reactions and that's one thing that you can be as informed within the [professional] wrestling community and the internet as you want, but there's one thing that I know and that's listening to what kind of reactions are happening. 'Who's in the crowd? Are they kids? Are they women? Are they men? Are they men my age? Are they men older than me? Are they men younger than me?' So there are a lot of different things that are happening there."
>>
inb4 FStalker autistic screeching
>>
File: BasedRoman4.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BasedRoman4.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
GOAT
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>2190120
>>2190124
>>2190126
>>
>bumps a thread 4 hours later
Sad!
>>
Literally the new BMJ

Based Big Dog
>>
BASED
>>
BBD
>>
Based sex warrior reigns
>>
>T-THIS ISN'T BORING
>THIS IS REAL LIFE
>>
>>2190120
Based Roman has an excellent mind for the business.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.