[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they getting buried so hard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: Vaudevillains.png (1MB, 448x750px)
Vaudevillains.png
1MB, 448x750px
Why are they getting buried so hard?
>>
>>2190115
Sin cara fucked up one of them backstage

Vince doesn't like when guys don't hold their ground or stand up for themselves, any push Morrison was getting or would have got was ended once he found out Melina was sleeping around and he didn't do anything
>>
>>2190119
Also he said Kofi was a jobber or something and Jericho told Kofi he needs to do something or he's done. So they fought for a little on a plane and Vince gained respect for him
>>
>>2190115
Jobber gimmick, never got over and the guy on the left is awful and disgusting to look at.
>>
>>2190127
>In the book, Jericho claims that while on a plane Vince McMahon made a snide remark to Kofi Kingston saying, "Maybe one day you'll get over," a comment which visibly disturbed Kingston.

>As Jericho and Kingston exited the plane, Jericho told Kofi that he had to go back and challenge him to a fight. At first Kingston seemed to think it was a rib, but Jericho knowing McMahon's personality was totally serious about the situation.

>Kingston took Jericho's advice and got back on the plane and asked Vince McMahon if he had a problem with him. The two traded verbal barbs back and forth until Vince McMahon shot in for a double leg takedown out of nowhere and he and Kingston subsequently wrestled around. McMahon has been known to test his amateur wrestling against the likes of Kurt Angle, also repeatedly attempting to take him down on a flight. McMahon finally got up and laughed the situation off, with McMahon liking that Kingston stood up for himself.
>>
>>2190115
Gotch is a dickhead and is dragging based Aiden down with him
>>
>>2190135
>The two traded verbal barbs back and forth until Vince McMahon shot in for a double leg takedown out of nowhere and he and Kingston subsequently wrestled around
Well, there is a mental image for the ages
>>
Gotchetty is tanking the team by being a pussy backstage and starting fights or drama. He also has a really weird 51 year old wife who starts drama
>>
>>2190135
The absolute madman
>>
File: download (13).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>2190135
>>
>>2190115
Terrible gimmick

They need to split and repackage
>>
>>2190149

What the hell. What's this about Gotch's wife?
>>
>>2190115
Let's see
>Manlet team
>Passable at best in the ring
>Shit comedy gimmick
>Gotch is an unlikable dickhead backstage
>Gotch got his ass kicked by Based Weird Noises Sin Cara
>The only thing English has going for him is that he married into the Guerrero family
>>
>>2190188
Aiden is 6'3, my guy, taller than John Cena.
>>
>>2190205
Correction, Lanky queerbo team.
>>
>>2190135

After Harley Race declined Vince's offer to no-show Starrcade Vince tried to ambush Harley in a bathroom. Vince is fucking insane
>>
>>2190225
A sane man can't go from working 22 hour shifts in a rock quarry to a billionaire.
>>
>>2190205
Isnt adien also married to a Guerrero? He would get a decent push if he dumped his manlet partner and went solo
>>
>>2190115
Gotch has got massive heat on him backstage and has generally been described as rubbing people the wrong way with a mouth that gets him into trouble.

English is just a victim of circumstance. Dude is tall, charismatic as fuck, capable in the ring, and married to Eddie's girl. He's guaranteed a job for life and at least a meager push if and when their team gets broken up, and that's more or less an inevitability at this point considering the way they've been booked since being called up.
>>
I'm disappointed to hear Gotch has heat
He's clearly the better worker of the two, but now that he has heat, his partner's also getting caught in that. Shame.
>>
>>2190171
Her instagram ID is checkerlegs9185. She has pics up of her face pretty heavily edited to hide the aging. Shes 52 or 53 and I think Gotch is 33 lul
>>
>>2190490
shes old as shit lmao wtf man
>>
>>2190490
jesus
went through both of their instagrams
it's super cringe worthy and embarrassing.
so many filters and weird cartoon fascination.
>>
>>2190259
I think his gimmick worked better when he was just a huge hipster with delusions of grandeur instead of a cartoon from the turn of the century like Gotch. The only thing holding him back from being a rock solid midcard belt guy (other than Gotch) is his Kermit voice.
>>
>>2190115

Because Vince has been out of touch with what the audience for decades now.
>>
>>2190604
Dont get me wrong, I don't think adien is the next big thing, but he can definitely be something if he drops gotch
>>
>>2190135
The fucked up thing is Vince only likes this shit when he's in the mood for it.

Kofi stands up to him? Great. Batista blades because he thinks it's the right thing for the match? 100k fine.
>>
>>2190664
Titus O Neil tryed messing with Vince at the end of a Raw show and he very nearly got fired for it.
>>
Vince knows these guys are beta no draws so he keeps them around just to mess with them
>>
>>2190687

How many times has titus been buried and reburied already? Vince really can hold a grudge
>>
>>2190687
>almost
Bummer.
>>
>>2190716
Way back in 2012 Cesaro said in an interview to a German newspaper that he was very happy to finally be in the WWE and was excited to show something different from the same Cena vs. Orton matches, Vince became incensed and sent him to the doghouse for it, apparently he still begrudges Cesaro to this day for that remark.
>>
>>2190115
>Skmon Gotch is a dick backstage
>Simon Gotch got btfo by a black and mesican manlet
>Simon Gotch is a dweeb
>Simon Gotch is a babymetal fan

I mean I like babymetal too, but thats not shit you announce in public
>>
>>2190135
He truly is a businessman who was raised in a trailer park
>>
>>2190115
bc they suck lol
>>
>>2190687
>At the end of a Raw show

And that's the problem. The cameras were still rolling and it was a somber occasion. He wouldn't have almost gotten shitcanned if he did it backstage. The fucker should've known that there is a time and place for everything.
>>
>>2190490
>checkerlegs9185

She's not a bad artist in fairness. She's done some piece called "Gotchmen" and it shows all the Watchmen characters except they're Simon Gotch.

Cringe aside, her sense of humour is not bad. That said, is it that weird for her to be in her 50s and into shit like Adventure Time. I'm genuinely not sure anymore. A lot of people on here are in their mid 20s still watching anime and that seems to be regarded as relatively normal.
>>
File: SuicideWatch.jpg (68KB, 601x846px) Image search: [Google]
SuicideWatch.jpg
68KB, 601x846px
Ill just leave this
>>
>>2190170
The gimmick is GOAT, only dumb as fuck millennial Ameriswines and Redditors don't like it.
>>
>>2190135
I fucking love Vince
>>
shit gimmick doesnt help them.

dont know how they thought they thought that would get over on the main roster.
>>
>>2190788
Gotcha also likes the amazing atheist
>>
File: funnyhooah.jpg (32KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
funnyhooah.jpg
32KB, 405x720px
>>2190115
literally the worst gimmick since Duke the Dumpster Drose. Idiot fans in nXt made it seem cool, but in real life (SD/RAW) its one of the stupidest things evar.
>>
>>2190735
wow Vince is retarded, Cesaro is one of their best performers. to hold a grudge for a guy saying something critical but true about your product is petty.
>>
>>2190490
>>2191094
fuck me this is a weird couple
>>
>>2191321
>dont know how they thought they thought that would get over on the main roster.

NoWayJose.png
>>
>>2192117
Vinnie Mac is bipolar and out of touch with reality Cesaro should challenge him
>>
>>2190735
>in an interview to a german newspaper
He said it live on RAW
>>
I don't get how Simon's a dick. He and Ellsworth were the only two who hung out with the fans after a SD live show a few weeks back. Seemed like a fun guy, we talked mustache grooming.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.