[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KEK SAMI ZAYNETTY ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: vin.gif (579KB, 320x229px) Image search: [Google]
vin.gif
579KB, 320x229px
> As seen on RAW this past Monday, Sami Zayn defeated Seth Rollins - following an assist from Triple H's entrance music - to earn a spot in the WWE Royal Rumble match this Sunday. On last week's RAW, there was a backstage segment with Sami Zayn annoying Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, which you can watch above. Dave Meltzer noted in the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer that there is backstage heat on Sami right now, and that the segment was done to "establish Zayn as a total geek."
>>
Sami Zayn was literally booed during the match.
>>
>>2189695
He was cheered over seth rollins. What match did you watch?
>>
>>2189698
The same match you didn't, apparently.
>>
>>2189693
why does he have heat?
>>
>>2189704
He doesn't. Meltzer is a red top tabloid journalist working himself into a shoot.
>>
>>2189704

because he's a cab driving terrorist
>>
>>2189704
He's a Muslim.

>>2189708
Complaining about tabloid journalism covering literal hillbilly entertainment is kind of, uh, y'know?
>>
>>2189704
He's a total geek that acts like he's better than everyone and is very anal about planning his matches out

Source: Kevin Owens and Jim Cornette
>>
He was a bit 'judgemental' during the UK Tourney.

He said about a guy eliminated in the first rd by Trent Seven who used a blue thunder bomb.

WWE tweeted along the lines of "homage to sami zayn" and sami retweeted "why imitate when you can create"?

So maybe it did rub the wrong way. There was no malice but any negative to a company is never wanted, especially by employees.
>>
>>2189714
>W-Why aren't they protecting a move that I've spent the last four years burying and literally never gotten a pin with?

What a cuck.
>>
>>2189695
he had the crowd on his side by the end of the match
>>
Sami came across as an arselicking fucking fraggle on that episode of swerved when they sent the fake guy to NXMeme
>>
Remember how Meltzer reported Lana having backstage heat and then BTFOing him on twitter?
>>
>>2189714
That tweet literally wasn't that at all. Sami knew the guy and he wasn't using the Blue Thunder Bomb, he was using his own variation. Basically Sami was saying that whoever ran the WWE twitter was an idiot because it wasn't a homage to him at all it was the guys own creation. Sami didn't even create the BTB
>>
>>2189700
>the same
>you didn't

you a really really stupid, anon
>>
>>2189725
he didn't. he couldn't get even a peep from the crowd
>>
Sami zany is a typical bitter sand nigger that whines and acts like a dick to people irl
>>
>>2189770

Not sure about this, but I know there were rumors that he had heat because of anti-trump statements.

Vince supports Trumo, Trump is in the HOF and supported WWE, and Trump gave Linda a position so it makes sense.
>>
>>2189858
If that's the case cuck folly shouldnbe out the door by now
>>
>>2189877

He's being embarrassed and shamed every episode of RAW. And he caters to the somehow growing 'numale' demographic in wrestling.
>>
has sami always had arabic written on the back of his tights i only noticed it this week and find it very unsettling because muslims scare me and should be oppressed
>>
>>2189713
So he's basically a nice version of CM Punk? Good lord he's fucked.
>>
>>2189952
Don't know if he's always had it, but it's been there a while. Like in his feud with Neville in NXT.
>>
>>2189805
>this revisionist history

BASED CAB DRIVER WORKING THE BABBYS
>>
BASED
>>
>>2189952
>find it very unsettling because muslims scare me and should be oppressed

Does the foreign man with his foreign ways scare you Carter? Do you need Momma Carter to pwotect you?
>>
>>2190000
carter is a cucknadian spic so i doubt he has any problems with muslims
>>
>>2190000
Muslims are scum and should be purged.
>>
>>2189798
You have a terrible grasp on the English language. I'm saying you didn't pay attention. I can't be any more simple than that. Zayn was booed.
>>
File: 1475967959638.jpg (113KB, 483x509px) Image search: [Google]
1475967959638.jpg
113KB, 483x509px
bliss is mine.
>>
File: 1484637585675.gif (172KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1484637585675.gif
172KB, 497x372px
>>2189713
>Source: Jim "REEEEEEEEEE KENNY OMEGA EXPOSED THE BUSINESS" Cornett
>>
He didn't get a reaction when even his music gets a pop at times.

Wondering if WWE fed in boos and muted the crowd for it, actually
>>
>>2190000
Nope we just hate Islamofascism and anyone who promotes it, especially an overrated , smug, nu-male fuckboi canadian
>>
>>2189693
kek wwmeme writing is so poor that smarks thing their sabatoging the talent
>>
>>2189704
Since everybody's only giving you smartass answers, this is why:

https://twitter.com/WWEUKCT/status/820363436123037697

https://twitter.com/iLikeSamiZayn/status/820430389202350080

Sami got heat for this, considering he didn't actually invent the Blue Thunder Bomb. Sami is my favorite wrestler, but he probably deserves some flack for this, it's a pretty snotty comment that needlessly craps on a new product WWE is trying to push.
>>
File: 1365809329742.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365809329742.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>2190187
> Islamofascism
>>
>>2189704
His sumblimal tweets about GE Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 540x304px
>>2189798
holy shit, your reading comprehension. 18+, kiddo.
>>
>>2190234
fedoramen confirmed a muslim loving cuck
>>
Thank god, please bury Record Lowens, Jasethy and Baloring next.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.