[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What next for his career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Roman-Reigns.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
What next for his career?
>>
Wrestlemania 33 main event
>>
Universal championship
Getting his win back from Balorina
Going over Goldberg and Brock
>>
Getting booed for another 10 years.
>>
Keep trying to be Cena for the next 30 years
>>
>>2189668
Ya wish ya fat smark
>>
>>2189671
Get a hearing aid faggot.
>>
>>2189673
I finna here 80% cheers from women, children and well adjusted adult males and 10% boos from SEETHING jealous fat neckbeard manlet smarks.
>>
He will win the title some more but nobody will care and he will never ever be over. He'll continue being a meme on /asp/ for at least five years until he's fired and blacklisted at which point not even the trolls will care. Roman will go to Hollywood and attempt to become the new Dwayne Johnson but his lack of acting skills and charisma will set him back. He will quietly retire and focus on his adderall addiction. On may 14 2024 he will commit suicide and the Raw after that will feature a video package highlighting his failed career.

Dean Ambrose is married to Renee Young.
Seth Rollins still has a small penis.

Screenshot this post.
>>
>>2189676
Those 10% obese manlet neckbeard smarks make up about 75% of wwe's hardcore fanbase today. And its more the hardcore fans who attend raw, smackdown and ppvs.
>>
>>2189694
Hahahaahahahahahha in ya dreams nerd. Smarks don't pay for shit and this has been scientifically evidently proven.

Why ya finna think WWE still aimed towards PG under 12 kiddies?

WWE just had there most finna successful year in terms of finna revenue and that ain't cuz of fat smarks.... that's finna because parents be buying little Jimmy those WWE shirts and action figures ya dig?
>>
>>2189703
>>finna
What in the fuck is this supposed to be?
>>
>>2189707
Not an argument
>>
>>2189711
I'm not the (you) youre replying to. Im asking about what the fuck "finna" is supposed to be and possibly how we can enforce the death penalty on anybody using it.
>>
>>2189712
Why ya gotta finna be so mean?
>>
>>2189712
Just another filter to add, don't even engage the autist
>>
>>2189712
>talking to deancuck
How new r u
>>
Carer ending injury...
>>
Hell be getting booed out of the building as long as he's being forced into the main event. The more boos he gets the more trolls will pretend to like him. And the world will keep turning.
>>
>>2189662
He'll continue working the fuck out of 800lbs smarks
>>
>>2189738
Pretty new. I've managed to pick up that this isn't a very active board (obviously) and there's probably a lot of tripfaggotry. I'll heed your advice. Thanks.
>>
>>2189760
Here i will help you out
Do not reply to any posts that contain the words-

Finna
Seething
Slimed
Ya
Bumbling fumbling
Pinhead
Holy fucking yum
Based nash
Get a clue

Its all just literally one very, very autistic guy that talks to himself and samefags his posts because no one replies to him. He is also 85 per cent of the tripfags you see here

Ignoring him is the only way to combat him
>>
>>2189762
>Finna
>Seething
>Slimed
>Ya
>Bumbling fumbling
>Pinhead
>Holy fucking yum
>Based nash
>Get a clue
Oh and let's not forget the worst of all... BBDWTS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.