[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROYAL RUMBLE TICKET SALES DISASTER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

File: ROYAL RUMBLE TICKETS.jpg (120KB, 1184x781px) Image search: [Google]
ROYAL RUMBLE TICKETS.jpg
120KB, 1184x781px
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

based ajetty and kevin lowens making sure the royal rumble doesnt draw
>>
>>2189087
>'Carder announces he's going to be in the rumble
>ticket sales stop and prices plummet
>>
>>2189087
You're looking at a second hand website of obstructed view seating.

If you are going to make this thread, at least use the real thing.
>>
Should've had it in LA like they were originally going to. SA is a cow town. Their mistake.
>>
It's been more than 25 years and Taketty is still killing the company, very sad. He main evented the only WM ever not to sell out so now he's trying to do the same with the Rumble.
>>
>>2189107
did you even watch the wwe shows this week? on raw, they mentioned 40,000+. on the today show clip on smackdown, cena said 50,000 was gonna be there. alamodome is an 80,000 seater lol
>>
>>2189087

>Kevin Owens
>>
Based Roman "The Man With a Plan and a Van" Reigns turning off potential ticket buyers
>>
>>2189132

Roman isn't the champion smarkie
>>
>>2189140
No, but it's a well known fact that he's being gifted the belt this Sunday, and that's turning off potential customers.
>>
>>2189140
Shawn Michaels wasn't for the 1997 rumble but the whole show was built on him being the home town boy going for the championship

and they had to give tickets away to fill it
>>
>>2189087
>BASED OLD FART PART TIMERS KILLING THE COMPANY
they absolutely deserve it
>>
>>2189143

Kevin Owens is the one who has been tanking ratings and neutered interest in the product lol
>>
>>2189153
>tanking ratings
>ratings these past few weeks have been at multi-month highs
People are clamoring for Owens to keep that belt. The ratings will go back into the gutter after Reigns gets the belt
>>
>>2189158
>People are clamoring for Owens to keep that belt.

No they aren't. If they did ratings wouldn't have tanked as soon as he won it.
>>
>>2189158
Owens title reign has been WOAT, him dropping it would be the best thing for him
>>
>>2189163
ratings started to tank when roman was pushed as the main attraction. based fatass is going to bring ratings back to attitude era numbers.
>>
>>2189143
Roman is losing on Sunday.

>left strong at the go home show
>surprise no dq match when Jericho is already in a cage

Someone will interfere the match, probably Braun and Owens will retain through Braun beating up Roman. Your first time watching?

>>2189158
Kek Owens got the record low rating(s) when he was in his program with Seth. Kill yourself
>>
>>2189170
>Seth "Modern Day HBK" Rollins
>anything but a ratings deterrence
Not Big Kev's fault. Nobody could produce anything less than substandard ratings when paired with that flop
>>
>>2189168

Owens has been a disappointment. Face it smarkie. Time for Based Big Dog to take over.
>>
>>2189179
>replacing a "disappointment" with an actual, proven disappointment
kek
>>
>>2189183

Roman is a proven draw dummy
>>
>>2189185
No he's not. But go ahead and credit the Dallas Wrestlemania's numbers to him.
>>
>>2189143
You fat indy shitter Owens is killing wwe, stop running away from truth
>>
>>2189192

He drew 100 million at mania and has main evented twice. He's a bigger draw than Owens who has never drawn a single dime for the company at mania.
>>
>>2189214
>100 million

based Big dog
>>
>>2189214
>>2189219
>wow it's like you can put the same exact statistic on someone who's push is akin to rape
rlly makes u thnk
>>
>>2189221
Based Big dog working 100 million smarks
>>
>>2189192
It sure as hell wasn't Dean or Old Ass Undercarder

>>2189221
>Roman haters compare his push to rape because of a traumatic past experience of being raped by their uncle
>>
Selling out 75% of the Alamodome is equal to selling out like 300% of any other arena they've used for the Rumble the last few years. The gate is still gonna be ridiculous, so as per usual, I have no fucking idea what any of you are talking about.
>>
>>2189224
>>2189225
>fedoramen SEETHING
>>
>>2189225
>>2189214
Clearly they paid to see Roman, that's why they booed the piss out of him and chanted for other wrestlers the entire match.
>>
>>2189221
>who's push is akin to rape

>smarks take kid's mandrama this seriously

It's just a show calm down
>>
>>2189225
carter plz
>>
>>2189236

If they didn't want to see Roman why didn't they leave when his match started? It was clearly very important for them to stick around until he showed up, wrestled, and even won the title. Very very important for them to witness these events. If he wasn't important they wouldn't give him a reaction, but sadly for you, he is lol.
>>
>>2189243
It's called a sunk cost, chum. People won't walk out of a movie that cost them 10 bucks before the end, you think they'll walk out on a WrestleMania that cost them a cool G between the ticket, travel and other expenses?
>>
>>2189262

They paid money to go see Roman win the strap from Hunter. Just face the facts already.
>>
>>2189268
>I'M A MIND READER.
Here's a fact for you to face: at his next WrestleMania match, people will be cheering because he'll be jobbing out to Balor, again.
>>
>>2189284
>he'll be jobbing out to Balor

sad! if you really believe this.
>>
>>2189284
>job to balor
lol
>>
>>2189284
>Balor
>coming back at Wrestlemania
(lol
>>
Either way the attendance for the Royal Rumble will be bigger than that of Wrestle Kingdom 11 Sad!
>>
>>2189284
>he'll be jobbing out to Balor

lad....lol
>>
>tfw WWE is dying soon
I can't wait
>>
>>2189297
>3 weeks and babbys are STILL seething
Sad!
>>
File: SETHED.gif (2MB, 368x206px) Image search: [Google]
SETHED.gif
2MB, 368x206px
>>2189290
>>2189292
>>2189294
>>2189299
Feel free to imagine the .gif here yourself, I don't have it saved.

All I have is the only other time people cheered for something involving Roman at WrestleMania.
>>
>lying to save face
>Jasethy mark
credibility out the window unlike you going out of your house
>>
>>2189302

You are sad dude lol
>>
>>2189304
I like how a simple .gif I spent two seconds pulling out of google triggered you into your autistic "I'll reply without clicking, THAT'LL SHOW HIM" gimmick.

>>2189314
I am quite content, actually. This is fun, I see why you guys waste so much time shitposting.
>>
>>2189302
BBDWTONMS !
>>
>>2189319

That acronym is longer than your dick
>>
>>2189319
I got everything up to the O, what's the NM for?
>>
>>2189087

>San Antonio
>Not filled with a bunch of poor fat Mexicans

pick 1
>>
>crying over me not giving his ass (You)s
every time, he's such a tsundere
>>
>>2189318

You are the sperg who is here all day forcing "Fedoramen" You're pretty sad.
>>
>>2189331
>>2189333
Man, are you guys really so deep down the rabbit hole that all it takes is
>Pointing out that Roman is booed.
>Guessing that he's gonna turn heel and lose to Balor at Mania
>Posting a .gif with -ED at the end
for you to assume your shitposting buttbuddy has shown up?

I guess that's what they mean by "Rent Free".
>>
>S-stop pointing out that it's just me!
Lol fuck off dweeb

Also
>guessing that he's gonna turn heel
LOL
>>
>>2189353
>and lose to Balor at Mania

lol how old are you man?
>>
>>2189364
I'll tell you if you tell me your favorite color.
>>
>>2189367

Blue lol
>>
>>2189370
Blue? Lame color, desu. Not impressed.

What about birds, what's your favorite bird?
>>
>>2189375

Damn man get a grip. It's just a kid's show haha
>>
>>2189379
That's not a bird at all. If you're not gonna take this seriously, I'm just gonna go.
>>
>>2189383

Get help lad lol
>>
>>2189375
>>2189367
Red and the Wedge Tailed Eagle
>>
>>2189384
Really disappointing. I thought we were making a connection, man.

>>2189362
What about you chuckles, you got a favorite bird?
>>
>>2189387
Wedge tailed is a badass bird but you answered without me asking. I was asking the other guy. Really rude stuff. I was having fun, but you guys just don't have any manners at all. I'm outta here.

And, uh, I hope you both can grow up a bit in the future.
>>
>>2189326
Nu male
>>2189319
>SEETHING
>>
>>2189397
I don't take orders from obese manlets
>>
File: SEETHING.png (104KB, 377x260px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.png
104KB, 377x260px
>>2189397
SEETHING
>>
>make a thread about the rumble tickets not selling
>come back 2 hours later to 70 posts about Roman Reigns and more fstalker gimmick faggotry

this is a thread about the rumble you faggots

worst board
Based Big Dog is permanently in your subconscious
>>
>>2189415

Can't blame that "fedoramen" guy for fantasizing about Roman all day even though he's not the champion.
>>
>>2189417
youre right, you can't blame 'fedoraman' which is at least 20 people by now. you blame fstalker for being obsessed with Roman Reigns and bringing him up in every thread for no valid reason
>>
>>2189113

50-60k is probably what their target is
>>
>>2189087
Who was the last relevant Rumble winner? Del Rio? And they buried him by jobbing out to a cripple in the opening match of Mania?

I wonder why no one wants tickets to this B ppv.
>>
>>2189143
Realllllly reaching here aren't ya smark? Once BBD gets the title ratings will rise again.
>>
>>2189415
That's because Roman is the face of the company right now pinhead, doesn't matter if he's holding the belt or not it's a fact and it's a fact he's the main problem for the ticket sales. No one wants to pay to see that hack win another title
>>
Th-thanks carder

>>2189145
Shawn Michaels is the lowest drawing champ of all time and nearly killed the company
>>
>>2189112
And I thought the whole Undercarder thing was a meme...
>>
>>2189221
> who's push is akin to rape
Cringe

>>2189231
Double cringe
>>
(Packed)
>>
Not surprised. Sorry but the prospects for WWE look like shit.

AJ being downgraded for no reason after 6 months of carrying SD, to make room for part timer Cena as champ.
Roman in the main event again, despite the fact 75% of the crowd doesn't want to see him.
Oldcarders flooding Raw for short term rating gains.
Noone allowed to get over until Roman is, the day of never.
Booking often doesn't make sense.

The more I look at WM33, the more prospects seem dire.

Lesnar vs Goldberg 3, k let's get over with it.
Cena (c) vs whatever... boring.
Roman (c) vs Strowman for the body slam of doom sinking WWE to all time lows.

Politically correct product running wild in the era of Trump means being delusional of what the masses want.
>>
I forgot:

Shave vs AJ poster on a pole match. Man that's something I care about.
>>
>>2189140
The product has literally been built around him for over 2 years.
>>
>>2189087
>The main draw is the rumble
>fill it with old part timers
>blame it on Owens and AJ
>>
>>2189140
This is the same faggot that says ratings boost are because of Roman.
>>
I bought my tickets ten minutes after they first went on presale and the whole thing was a clusterfuck. It wouldn't let me buy them on my comp so I had to buy them on my phone. They also put the wrong seating chart up the first few days and parking passes didn't go on sale for a while it was 50 dollars for the parking pass. Parking is shit in and around the alamodome also pax south is going on down the street so downtown is going to be packed. When comiccon was going on last year some places were selling parking spaces for 80 dollars. My tickets are now double in price so I'm glad I got them when I did.
>>
If any of you guys tried buying tickets from ticket master then you'd understand why the ticket sales are low. Fuck Alamo dome and fuck this ticketing website. Fucking garbage. Fuck them. I'm going up to the arena to buy my tickets. Make sure I don't get screwed.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.