[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Brand Split was a mistake wew lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: smackdownie.png (450KB, 541x586px) Image search: [Google]
smackdownie.png
450KB, 541x586px
The Brand Split was a mistake wew lol
>>
>Smcakdown
>>
Cuck down is so fucking bad and raw is barely watchable outside Roman Reigns and the part timers. The brand split was truly a mistake
>>
>>2188728
>>2189186
>>2189194
>RAWTISTS SEETHING
>>
>>2189194
>outside Roman Reigns

Stop blinding yourself
>>
WWE has never been worse than right now
>>
>>2189238

1995 levels of bad (if anyone on this board was even alive at that time)
>>
>>2189255
I'd take the new Generation core over the Shieldettys, oreowens and ajetty any day
>>
>>2188728
It really was. At least most of Raw was entertaining with everybody on there, now it's just "you might get lucky to see something interesting for once on either show" and smackdown was just more wrestling and sometimes "funny" stuff because there's less long promos
>>
>>2189238
nah i'd put today on par or slightly below the attitude era. The women's wrestling has really added a fresh new angle
>>
>>2189269
Hey Mick
>>
>>2189269
BAIT
>>
>>2188728
Will they ever get down to 1.0 on ratings?
>>
Overall, maybe, but in a full roster how often are we going to have room on a tv show for Randy Orton and Luke Harper to be able to have a gem of a match that told a story and left both guys looking really strong? I think having some small gaps are worth giving everyone an opportunity to shine desu.
>>
>>2189269
Made me spit me drink.
>>
>>2189639
Plenty of time. Smackdown still exists (they had awesome Jericho AJ and del Rio AJ matches and Ryback vs Seth) and raw now has 1 hours worth of complete filler with its 3 cruiserweight matches and 2 women's matches per week
>>
>>2189641

>del jobbo

Please remove your Fedora and respond again
>>
>>2189643
T. Didn't watch that awesome match where del Rio tried for the only time in his second stint

Kill yourself
>>
>>2189641

Smackdown used to be dumb and monotone 1+ year ago (still is)
>>
>>2189646
He had some good matches with swagger and ziggler.
>>
SmackDown! is a watchable weekly show, not as RAW, which is more than boring. RAW has the best roster, but if the main event is always the same and the main stories are for part timers who doesn't wrestle until the PPV day, the result is a 3 hours show about cruiserweights, divas, tag teams and eternal "im da best" promos.
In 2016, before of the brand split all was Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose and a little of New Day, Styles, and all the uppercards in a same storyline for Intercontinental Championship.
Ziggler, Strowman, Jericho (yes, Jericho), Wyatt, Rusev, The Miz, Sami Zayn... all this guys have minutes because of brand split. KO & AJ Styles never would have be champions without the brand split. Women's division? Alexa Bliss probably is someone on the show because of brand split. Tags? American Alpha, Slater (HEATH SLATER!) & Rhyno, Wyatts (yes, finally they could win a championship).
Brand split has saved both shows this year, and that is an obvious thing.
>>
>>2189269
I know this is bait but still left me fuming
>>
>>2189679
You smarks are so clueless its unbelievable.

Why is giving jobbers the belts a good idea? Unless your end goal is to go out of business this is the last thing you want.

Owens, Slater and Rhyno, AJ and Jericho shouldn't be getting tv time let alone holding belts. You do one semi-passable show not two half-assed ones with a bunch of jobbers who can't draw a dime.
>>
>>2189692
>Slater & Rhyno
>AJ
>Jericho
>Shouldn't have titles

Take your meds Vince. Your idea of making money is becoming misguided.
>>
>>2189679
>Brand split has saved both shows this year,

Not really
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.