[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Alicia_Fox.jpg (2MB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Alicia_Fox.jpg
2MB, 1500x2100px
Why is alicia fox still employed? She's been in the wwe for a long time and hasn't done anything
>>
her voice is annoying
>>
File: 1484799189232.jpg (19KB, 327x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484799189232.jpg
19KB, 327x250px
maybe hhh or vince fucked her
>>
gotta be sucking someones cock
>>
roster depth
>>
She is hot for a black
>>
>>2187297
she is hot,her comedy angle on the cruiserweights is good,and her wrestling ability is on par with the other women so she can do a quick job,she also won the title once
>>
File: 1469232416001.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469232416001.png
6KB, 377x330px
>Crawford debuted on SmackDown in June 2008

Literally been on wwe for almost a decade and dont member her doing shit.

>Crawford was a model, and signed with WWE after being seen in a fashion catalogue by John Laurinaitis
>>
You need jobbers and she's pretty good at playing the scorned ex.

She has an underrated Northern Lights suplex FWIW
>>
sucked that when the potential crazy hype gimmick was fandangoed to death
>>
>>2187297
She is actually better in the ring then Sasha Banks.
No clue why she never got a legit push.
>>
>>2187622
She held the title for a short time but the run was kinda bad,so she never got another chance i hope they give her a singles push soon
>>
cuz shes fuckin hot aside from the outie belly button and a decent wrestler
>>
reminder that alicia fox has been there for 11 years and is currently the longest employed diva on the roster
>>
>>2188510

Reminder you're fucking wrong dumb ass.

Rosa has been with the WWE since 2006 when she signed a developmental deal and was sent to OVW after being eliminated from the Divas Challenge. She's the longest employed diva.
>>
>>2189369

Fox started in OVW the same year but actually started after Rosa.
>>
>>2187297
Token blacks are always needed
>>
>>2187622
Tall and intimidates smarks
>>
I remember when Melina blew out her knee and Sasha kept twisting it.
>>
>>2189390
>Sasha

Fox I mean duh.
>>
>>2189369
have sex
>>
>>2187297
She's doing something entertaining (literally carrying the entire CW division) right now for the first time ever, so she can stick around.
>>
ALEESHA FAAAWWWWWWKKSSSS.

Noam Dar. That's why.
>>
File: foxxy.jpg (29KB, 499x800px) Image search: [Google]
foxxy.jpg
29KB, 499x800px
cos she get dim big big tittays
>>
File: dar.jpg (37KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
dar.jpg
37KB, 900x506px
>>
>>2189395
What's the difference?
>>
>>2187297
I think they keep her cos

1 she doesnt piss off anyone backstage,
2 they need someone to eat pins to build others
3 they like them racial diversities
4 shes on total divas
5 she does a fair bit of fan service away from the main shows
>>
>>2191625
>4 shes on total divas

not anymore. only appears randomly in paige scenes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.