[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: Even Ohio hates Roman Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Roman-Reigns-1-900x440.jpg (89KB, 900x440px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-1-900x440.jpg
89KB, 900x440px
>The European Brotherhood Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Comedy Midcard Gajin’s Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows was announced for the 2 hr Royal Rumble Pre-Show + all 4 men will be participants in the Rumble itself. The gimmick behind this match...IT’LL HAVE 2 REF’S IN THE RING AT THE SAME TIME!

>It could have had something to do with the city location they were in because Miz and Dolph’s hometown of Ohio was very Anti-Sami Zayn tonight. Was a real indication that when Sami won the fans didn’t know how to react considering they popped loud when Triple H’s theme music hit.

>Cruiserweight Trios Action. Dave mentions extensively that WWE wants to use Ali as a representative of the foreign market completely missing the bigger picture of how a lot of shit happened in this match including Ali hitting a 450 to the sound of S I L E N C E! These mother fuckers just cheered their hearts out for Seth Rollins why the fuck would they care about 6-1 Dimensional Characters who barely get to cut promos much less good promos

>The 8-Man Clusterfuck should have been cut from the script entirely. If Vince’s plan is to market Strowman as a big fucking deal in the Rumble match why are you writing angles of him agreeing to being apart of Tag-Teams with fucking JINDER MAHAL and TITUS O’Neil when you’ve been having him work programs with fucking REIGNS and ROLLINS! Just have it be a segment where Show and Strowman kill everyone.
>>
File: sfvsfvs.gif (1MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
sfvsfvs.gif
1MB, 480x268px
>I want you all to keep in mind 2 weeks in Roman Reigns still doesn’t give a shit about losing the United States Championship. Jericho had to BEG Roman to use his rematch clause because again...”Da Beeg Dawg” ain’t got the time to be worrying about lesser championships right now.

>Also fun fact, outside of House Shows; Roman Reigns has faced Chris Jericho on Raw Free TV a grand total of 9 FUCKING TIMES! I get that Jericho gets paid to lose 99.999% of the time but this is becoming absurd. You’re a goddamn mark if you think normies care about Jericho the character its his retarded catchphrases that are over. The List and the phrase “Stupid Idiot” is more over the Jericho.

http://kiwi6.com/file/dq6roq8mhy

>How do we book Nia Jax as the Braun Strowman of her division...HAVE HER CUT A PROMO LIKE SHE IS A FUCKING CHARACTER FROM THE FILM MEAN GIRLS THEN HAVE SASHA BEAT HER VIOLENTLY WITH A CRUTCH!

>Last night it occurred to me that I finally figured out what Noam Dar’s character is suppose to be. He’s playing Fandango. Think about it. Fandango’s gimmick since signing a role with the company is Comedy Undercard Idiot who has multiple girlfriends, he loses every match he’s in but he makes it sound like not that big of the deal because in kayfabe he’s getting pussy. This gimmick has been copied by Val Venis who copied it off Brian Pillman who copied it off Rick Rude who copied it off Ric Flair.

>Goldburg as a little pep me up had a little bit of sniff sniff and to calm himself down he started football tackling his private locker room door with his head because he’s just so fucking HYPED to be able to entertain the Ohian Crowd tonight.

>Also on a lighter note: Rusev broke his nose last night. Too Lazy to look back and see who botched
>>
>>2186380
>AVE HER CUT A PROMO LIKE SHE IS A FUCKING CHARACTER FROM THE FILM MEAN GIRLS THEN HAVE SASHA BEAT HER VIOLENTLY WITH A CRUTCH!

yeah they really don't understand how monsters are supposed to work or the underdog-monster dynamic
>>
>>2186412

Now let her run a program with a worker notorious for hurting herself on purpose because she doesn't know how to work safer not harder.
>>
>>2186425
Has nobody told her she needs to slow down?
>>
>>2186464

Vince and Triple H at least several times
>>
>>2186373
>http://kiwi6.com/file/dq6roq8mhy
thank you against based op
>>
>>2186468

First 30 or so minutes of the review is RR speculation b4 the actual Raw Report
>>
>>2186470
Even better.
I throw these on when I'm getting ready for bed - into sleep. Beats paying for it too bc I'm cheap
>>
>>2186475
I listen to em during workout

Big Dave inspired me
>>
>>2186475

/Wooo/ asked how these somehow get uploaded before they appear on the Observer Website and the Source Giver couldn't find an explanation
>>
>>2186479

Dave has insomnia. He was up till 3AM watching all 10 hours of WK and he didn't get up to do the review of the Omega/Okada match till 10AM when he set his alarm to 6AM
>>
>>2186493
he's living the dream
>>
>>2186479
>>2186483
That's odd. You'd figure Meltz would be on top of that.
My boss is a big Meltz fan so I also wake up and have plenty to chat w him about, he pays for his.
Meltz helpin me get them brownie points
>>
>>2186505

Dave loves wrestling/UFC and lifting more then he loves his wife and children
>>
>>2186507

I think it has to do with source givers aren't dumping on YouTube anymore because Bryan Alvarez thinks you're jewing him outta $11
>>
Dave wants to shit on this NXT card but he isn't, what's holding him back?
>>
>>2186526

I'm more concerned over where he gets the idea that Sawyer Fulton/BigDamo/EY are getting drafted and to where? As a foil to Roman Reigns or is Braun getting drafted to Smackdown to run a Wyatt's/Sanity Trios match
>>
>>2186536
Raw to break up the new day?
>>
>>2186517
After him saying the Ortiz fight was good, I no longer feel bad for him. He does bring the bantz and I get his humor pretty well. But c'mon that was a dive fight
>>
>>2186539

I mean they thought about it but Xavier never turned Heel it was all a work
>>
>>2186540

I dont watch UFC or Bellator all I know is Lashley burned his bridge with the WWE after his shoulder injury and Connor/Ronda are too high a paygrade to work a safer schedule
>>
File: Tim Schafer Double Take.jpg (108KB, 646x1305px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Schafer Double Take.jpg
108KB, 646x1305px
>>2186380
>Noam Dar is playing Fandango
Fuck
Why
No
What

At least Fandango has a fun gimmick right now. Noam is still the kike rapist
>>
>>2186576

I haven't seen Tyler and Fandango work a TV taping in several weeks
>>
>>2186578
Smackdown is only 2 hours
>>
>>2186604

Yeah but they aren't even working the secondary show either
>>
>>2186606
I say this and you guys always laugh at me, but Smackdown has too many tag teams

>AA
>Ascension
>Usos
>Hype Bros
>VV lol
>Slyno
>Wyatts

Slyno actually became fun, so I don't mind seeing them around for a bit more, but Wyatts and Ryder should not be in tag team
>>
>>2186616

You're aware that Mojo will be running solo for a very long time Zack's got a 6-8 month injury and so does Darren Young
>>
>>2186625
Yeah but that wasn't the original plan since they won the #1 contender match but Zack got hurt

I'm not indifferent to the end result, but still
>>
>>2186634

They were never going to beat The Wyatt's they needed another Babyface team to squash
>>
>>2186616
well the hype bros are ded, and the wyatt story line seems to be coming to a head in a shit way.
>>
>>2186676
I think they would have beat the wyatts. I have a feeling vince wants to put a rocket on Mojo
>>
>>2186731

Only way this shit story satisfies me is if Orton/Harper win the Tag-Team Championships back themselves and let Bray work a fucking main event angle with Ambrose/Cena/Styles
>>
>>2186851

Mojo don't you have other things to do besides instigate bullshit and lies on the worst wrestling discussion board
>>
>>2186373
If Dave is so smart, why doesn't he have a job as a writer?
>>
>>2187924
it'd require kissing Vince's ass on daily basis
booking crap trying to get Roman over and constant battering by Vince himself because ''why isn't he over yet???? we gotta push him harder. Harder.HARDER!.''
>>
>>2187451
I hate it too, but it's true
>>
fuck mojo if he eliminates a single person from the rumble im gonna cancel network and pirate mania
>>
>>2186380
>Rusev broke his nose last nigh

match was like 30 seconds how the fuck did that happen
>>
>>2190022
Kofi's crossbody on rusev early in the match did it. You can see rusev throw kofi into the ring post and quickly tag out and roll out the ring.

Later you can see rusev with some gauze in his nose when they catch kofi I think on his swan dive.
>>
>>2188777
lmfao get worked ya mark
>>
>>2188777
>not being hype
imagine being this much of a pleb
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.