[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angles you liked that ended badly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: WE ARE ONE WE ARE ONE.jpg (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WE ARE ONE WE ARE ONE.jpg
411KB, 1280x720px
Starting with one even Cena regrets
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>
Muhammad Hassan and his gay muslim shit
>>
The Mick Foley/ Trippple Man feud.

I get that Mick was fucked but he was at his career high with the Cactus Jack character and was doing interesting shit for the first time in a while. The way it ended with 2 PPV losses then the commissioner angle... Absolute let down
>>
>>2182875
ugh i miss VHS tapes like this
>>
rusev getting cucked by ziggler
>>
>>2182780
When did Cena say he regretted that?
>>
>>2182780
>Implying cena regrets it
He's not an insecure fuck
>>
>>2184749
>>2184751
Jericho: It was WWE Team vs. Team Nexus...and the finish boiled down to you [Edge] and me [Jericho] were in there, but it was Cena against a couple of them. John wanted to do things a certain way and we told him 'you're wrong'. Remember that? And he did it anyways, and it sucked. And then afterwards he came over to us and said 'I should have listened to you, but I wasn't seeing it that way. And sometimes you just don't see it that way, you know?

Edge: It's one of those things...where he was adamant about what he wanted to do. And I remember, I was like, 'fine, I'm out of the match by that point'.

Jericho: [Laughes] Exactly. He wanted to get DDT'd on the floor by Barrett, then kick out and beat them both. And you and I were like, 'that's the dumbest thing. That's just throwing it away for no reason'.

Edge: They should have gone over because they were so hot.

Jericho: We were fighting for Barrett to go over. And, in all fairness, where's Wade Barrett now? They should have listened to us.
>>
Kane doing the spinaroonie and letting his character loose from 2001 on
totally ruined his character from then on more and more unlike undertaker who still gets an enormous pop
>>
>>2182875
I agree. I would've loved to see how it played out if it wasn't for the crowd booing the shit out of that Booker T/Bagwell match and Vince taking notice.
>>
>>2185009
>Edge: They should have gone over because they were so hot.

>they were so hot.

what the fuck?? is Edge now gayer than Darren Young?
>>
>>2185429
But the crowd booing the match was exactly what Vince wanted.

>>2185436
Take a lap.
>>
>>2185449
I thought that Vince was initially going to keep Nitro as the main show on Mondays, and move Raw to another day. Then he changed everything after the crowd's reaction to that match.
>>
>>2185009
Kek Cena didn't feel shit. He was just trying to save face
>>
>>2185459
You really think Vince intended for a WCW World Title match in Tacoma featuring BUFF F'N BAGWELL to ever succeed?

When they could've put somebody else as Booker T's challenger and waited until next week when they were in Hotlanta?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.