[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryan Ward OUT as Smackdown lead writer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1472602381543.png (117KB, 633x567px) Image search: [Google]
1472602381543.png
117KB, 633x567px
Fucking Road Dogg is taking over. R I P Smackdown

Rumor is Big Bills Steph offered Ward a contract he couldn't refuse to come write for the A show.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>2182035
Smackettys on suicide watch
>>
>nothing on raw will change
>smackdown will get worse
>>
another win for the A show
>>
Why don't they just hire Hollywood guys to do it? Like just get Spielberg and tell him, "here are your actors, here is your stage, you have six months to set up Wrestlemania, and go." I'd love to see Michael Bay presents WWE SummerSlam. Or WWE Survivor Series: A Quentin Tanritino production.
>>
>>2182054
They did do this shit and that's the fucking problem. Not Spielberg or any big names but almost the whole writing team is Hollywood trash.
>>
>>2182054
they have better things to do and their movies draw more dimes than anything wwe does
>>
>>2182035
source?
>>
>>2182035
Source?
>>
>>2182058
They hired drama TV show writers
>>
https://twitter.com/ProWrestlingMag/status/823592693007794179

This I guess?
>>
>>2182035
>Only recent article about Road Dogg leading smackdown writing team is from cagesideseats.
>Their only source for him being lead writer is Court Bauer, a former writer who pissed off Stephanie McMahon and cut ties with WWE in 2007 and now runs a wrestling dirtsheet podcast.

You retards will believe anything at this point.
>>
>>2182054
>Spending that much fucking money on what would end up as Russo-tier television
>>
>>2182054
hollywood writers are complete garbage
>>
>>2182035
You must be like 12yo and not get how this works, WWE is 1 company there are no RAM or SDL contracts just WWE contracts and if they wanted to move a writer they would move them as it's the same job.

ffs Steph offered more money, go to bed kiddo and get a clue.
>>
File: GOATtweet.png (46KB, 601x307px)
GOATtweet.png
46KB, 601x307px
>>2182088
>>
>>2182054
>Quentin Booking
>Wrestlemania is now next week
>Royal Rumble in the summer to decide winner of last year's Mania
>Every other week starts the show with a new world champion
>segment starts in greyscale
>freeze frame
>Yup, that's me...You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation
>following week show shows how current champion won the world title
>Samuel L Jackson on commentary.
>>
>>2182054
Apparently it's a mix of old wrestlers and sitcom/soap opera rejects but that literally doesn't matter, you could have Emmy winning screenwriters and their shit would just get tossed out by Vince to do whatever he wants to do that day.

That's why they'll never get really skilled or big name writers, because those guys know what they're worth and aren't gonna write on WWE's crazy ass week-to-week schedule just to have Vince toss it out and change it the day of.
>>
File: IMG_3690.jpg (74KB, 395x401px)
IMG_3690.jpg
74KB, 395x401px
>>2182035
Cool so now I can quit watching babby shit entirely? BASED DUBYA LOSING VIEWERS BY THR SECOND
>>
File: not okay.jpg (85KB, 581x674px)
not okay.jpg
85KB, 581x674px
>>2182073
What a bummer.
>>
>>2182037
>Raw so shit that they have to take SD lead writer and move him to Raw
Just speaks volumes about how shit Raw is.
>>
>WOAT Dogg
awful, so shit he's the only DX member Dolph didn't steal from
>>
Raw is riddled with tumors that make it shit, the writing team literally can't save it unless Vince makes some big changes
>>
>>2182310
>unless Vince makes some big changes

unless Vince removes himself from the final decision making of everything, RAW is always gonna suffer.
>>
the real source is of this news is from fucking disco inferno

tho I can definitely see a scenario like this in the future
>>
>>2182054

HollyJew would ruin WWE. The belt would be put on a crippled down sydrome transgender muslim holocaust survivor.
>>
>>2182094
We'd probably get a lot of foot stuff with Tarantino. Guaranteed dimes.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2182319
Well that might fix the Romanetty cancer but it doesn't take care of the women cancer, the New Day cancer, or the Authority cancer
>>
>>2182094
>Samuel L Jackson on commentary.

I'm sold on this alone.
Would subscribe to Network for.
>>
>>2182449

I've always said if they made a movie about Vince McMahon's life, Samuel L Jackson should play the role Vince.
>>
Road Dogg has been a writer on SD for over a year. He's not as bad as people make him out to be. He's actually pretty decent and books "old school."

IF this is true, which I really don't think it is, I don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
If this is true, today is the day wrestling has truly died, lads
>>
>>2182475
Didnt he get worked by the revival on twitter? I dont want that idiot writing for the A show
>>
lol if you think actual successful writers would ever work for wwe, they probably only get the z list rejects who flunked out of hollywood and at best have written an episode for a soap opera no one watches.

If you are a writer you want to be doing screenplays for popular tv shows and movies, not writing for sweaty man drama shit.
>>
>>2182035
Please no.
>>
>>2182508
he got worked by a shit load of average twitter users as well. he doesn't like it when people criticize creative.
>>
>>2182038
This,everybody loses
>>
>>2182091
>believing he would end a tweet without signing HH
>>
>>2182035
[citation needed]
>>
>Ward: So i have a good storyline involving Balor and Zayn
>Steph: Yeeeah, we were kinda gonna make Zayn job to Lesnar for the next 13 weeks straight
>Ward: Ok, i understand. Hey! how about we main event the next PPV with Roman Reigns and have him get pinned by a heel so hated that he gets over with the fans?
>Steph: Thats a good idea and all, but we want Goldberg and Lesnar to main event. and Roman is perfect where he is, the crowd loves him.
>Ward: o-ok... what about...
>Steph: NO!

Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
Somebody give me an actual source & not bullshit.
>>
>>2182548

Any writer worth their salt will tell you, because of how hard it is to make a good living from writing, a paid writer is a successful writer.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.