[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One more WWE title run for The Miz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Yes or no? I'll say "yes, definitely".

Give it to him sometime between 'mania and Summerslam. Maybe have some fan favorite/indie darling (Ellsworth?) win the MITB and then put it on the line against Miz for some reason, Miz wins by cheating and then later cashes in on the champ, whether it's Cena, Styles or whatever.

Let's face it: he's easily in the top-3 most entertaining superstars ATM and it's called World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.
>>
>>2181921
Didnt you watch SDL? The show started with fire that was killed when Miz appeared.

Miz is an anti-draw.
>>
>>2181921
Only smarks like Miz because of his "workrate" and "shoot promos"..
>>
>>2181921

A BRIEF weeny heel run might be fun if it can be written to serve a story purpose.
>>
>>2181921
only if it's with someone good like AJ
>>
>>2181939
>workrate
>miz
I think youre retarded
>>
>>2181921
In my next life I want to be The Miz
>>
>>2181921
Fuck no!

Miz only title run was horrible. Miz is where he belongs, the midcard.
>>
Maybe eventually but not anytime soon.
>>
I could get on board with Miz winning MitB, he could cut tons of promos and not having to wrestle much

Cause fuck me he is boring as sin in the ring
>>
Yes please

>Miz and his title run used as a prop for Rock vs Cena
>He still outshines both of them
>>
>>2181921
>Only wanting one more title run for based Miz.
>>
Miz deserves to win the belt cleanly this time. not with the use of the money and the bank
>>
I want to see maryse barefoot more on smackdown
>>
>>2181921
No. Upper midcarder at best. He's not over enough to be world champion.
>>
What i dont understand is how can someone be in the WWE for 10 years and still be that fucking bad of a wrestler. His promos are great but his in ring work is the cure for insomnia.
>>
>>2184784
Never got injured
>>
>>2184825
Gotta book Seth vs. Miz then
>>
>>2184836
Bálor injury was literally his fault, extending the arm when he shouldn't have

Sting was a stupid idiot to agree making those spots in his conditions

Miz will be fine as always
>>
>>2184846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR3FjSJfl2k
>>
>>2184880
it's what made the match desu
>>
he's consistently the best part of /smack/ and has been quietly building himself a hall of fame career. he deserves at least one more world title reign that lasts awhile
>>
>>2184784

sorry he dont do the flips and spins you want

maybe he is a heel who wrestles an oldschool style and was horribly booked anyway but when he isnt like the Ziggler matches, he puts on a great show

miz should be in the title mix. and cringe at the memekiddie saying antidraw, he is one of the most followed wrestlers and his talking smack segments have the most views
>>
File: I CAME TO-[concussion].gif (959KB, 320x189px) Image search: [Google]
I CAME TO-[concussion].gif
959KB, 320x189px
Miz was considered an overachieving midcarder in 2010-2011.

You really think he can measure up with the deepest roster WWE's had since the post-MNW buyouts?

>>2184825
>getting worked by a heel promo

>>2185494
>maybe he is a heel who wrestles an oldschool style

He isn't.
>>
>>2181921
No, he still has no legitimacy after being a jobber for years. He'd be fine as a challenger for the title against a babyface champ for a month or two but keep the strap off him.
>>
>>2182416
Money in the bank new friend not and the back
>>
>>2185494
He could barely hang as a main eventer in 2010. Now that the talent pool is much larger hes not even close to that level
>>
He's definitely getting one soon. He's red hot and was one of the top 5 performers in the company last year, easily
>>
>>2186029
Talent pool is also full of nodraws

Not saying Miz is a draw but he's one of the few heels who actually gets booed so that's at least a start
>>
File: The_Miz_xl.png (1MB, 956x1051px) Image search: [Google]
The_Miz_xl.png
1MB, 956x1051px
The title looks decent on Big Dick Mike.
>>
Miz as usual is great at doing promos and segments, but his matches don't usually turn out that great. If he was as creative with being an in ring heel as he's an out of the ring one, he would be far more interesting. It's one of the things that made someone like Eddie Guerrero or Ted Dibiase or Jake The Snake Roberts work so well because they would have cool in ring shtick as well as their other segments.
>>
Eventually, after Baron's push
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.