[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Billie Kay and Peyton Royce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

>It's likely already been said on here before, but they're the best heel duo in NXT, sorry Revival. In fact these ladies are better than "Lay Cool" ever were. If you remember Michelle McCool and Layla. I find that Peyton Royce and Billie Kay are very similar heels in that they convince me not to like them, very similar to "Lay Cool". However, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are solid in the ring, much better than Layla and Michelle ever were, or could be. It's surprising to me that these two don't have their own thread yet because they are that damn good. Any others on here feel the same?
>>
Hi this is Jim in Virginia just asking when do you guys think Peyton Royce is winning the title?
>>
>>2181494
Man, Billie Kay is so fucking hot.
>>
>>2181497
kek
>>
So is this just Carter's new gimmick or is there someone out there who actually likes these two?
>>
>>2181506
People actually do. OP is an actual post from wrestlingforum, it's not pasta. Someone is tryingto argue thay they're beautiful and great and better then the revival
>>
>>2181494
>However, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are solid in the ring
Look, I like Billies look and her aura, but this is not true at all. she is boring and stiff as a board in the ring. She does a big boot where she puts her leg up way too early and the opponent obviously runs into it every time.

Royce isn't much better.
>>
File: PeytonandBillieMarks.webm (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
PeytonandBillieMarks.webm
1MB, 500x280px
>>2181494
>The best heel duo in NXT
>Can't even get enough heat for people to boo them properly
>Jobbed to Ember, Liv, and EVA FUCKIN' MARIE

OH HO HO! Good one, anon! What a classic rib!
>>
What's wrong with the one on the right?
>>
>>2181514
autism
>>
>>2181513
I want Carmella to give me the code of silence t b 100% h
>>
Billie Kay is alright, liked her old theme better, and she needs a better finisher than the big botch.

Peyton Royce on the other hand is just a garbage fire. Just release her, she brings nothing to the table.
>>
>>2181513
Fuck off. They're going to be stars on the main roster. They're being promoted soon while overrated indy shitters like Revival rot down in NXT for another year
>>
>>2181523
If Billie's finisher wasn't the boot version of the Rear View and she finally ends up surpassing the average 3th grader in acting ability, she may have a chance.

Let Peyton go solo with her Poison Ivy gimmick. Alexa got more fans then anyone imagined just by pandering to people's sexy super villain fetishes.
>>
>>2181543
Yeah but Alexa is hot and Peyton isn't
>>
File: c43.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>2181541
>Aussiecucks absolutely SEETHING when presented with reality

It's ok, anon. Look on the bright side!

You've got new episodes of "Taste of Tenille" on Emma's youtube channel with those two to look forward to when they all get released this year!
>>
File: PfEeQVZ[1].jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PfEeQVZ[1].jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
>>2181506
It was a meme, there was another tripfag who used to rant about her being the best. Now everyone has jumped on this bandwagon including plebbit
>>
>>2181498
true, she has no sides but damn she just has that look
>>
>>2181506
People do. I can confirm.
>>
>>2181494
literally fucking who
>>
>>2181591
>some sweaty loser makes everyone like them

You know people can like them without listening to an autistic spic cumsock like Carter
>>
>>2181618
There's a difference between liking a wrestler and making repeated threads/throwing autistic fits when people laugh at you.

I want to see her and Kay succeed in the future. But I'm not a complete faggot about it, unlike OP and some of the retards in this thread.
>>
File: 1357608729882.png (5KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
1357608729882.png
5KB, 210x220px
>>2181494
Is it weird that I wanna slime Peyton Royce's forehead?
>>
File: m61tT13.png (33KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
m61tT13.png
33KB, 651x481px
>>2181780
You're gonna get called a faggot, but everybody's got their preferences in women I guess.
>>
>>2181494
Does Billie have big titties?
>>
>>2181791
yeah
>>
>>2181780
honestly it makes her hotter
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.