[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“I remember being at this last WrestleMania and the contract

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: ryback1.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ryback1.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>“I remember being at this last WrestleMania and the contract stuff was already at a very negative point,’ Ryback said. “[Vince McMahon] left gorilla position, he couldn’t even stand there and watch my match, then he walked by with this look of disgust on his face and I remember thinking, ‘This company f--king sucks. This job sucks, and this is the worst day of my life.’”

>“This was all on WrestleMania and I thought it really shouldn’t be this way,” Ryback continued. “I think we sometimes have a vision as a kid how we think things are going to be. Telling the truth, from my own experience, I am telling you 100 percent of the truth of everything that went on there and that I encountered there.”

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
More importantly: who cares?
>>
>>2180633
Ryback is this board's mascot you mark
>>
>>2180629
cryback of course, he's just in denial that he fucking sucks at life
>>
>>2180629
Ryback did nothing wrong
>>
>>2180629
>vince forced 100,000 people to wait in the halls of the arena just to make a petty point to ryback

kek vince
>>
>>2180642
>a bitter never-was lashing out at everybody for his own failures

It fits.
>>
Will Cryin' Ryan go one week without bitching about his WWE run? No-one cares, go and make something of yourself now that you're out of WWE if you're such a big deal.
>>
>>2180629
He gave up having a family for this lol.
>>
>>2180629
Man, this faggot really bought into his own hype hard.
>>
>>2180741
Too bad nobody else did.
>>
>>2180746
millions of people did actually which is why hes a millionaire off merch sales alone. he btfo punk and cena in merch sales
>>
>>2180751
stop shitposting on /asp/ Skip and try getting a booking from a company worth a shit
>>
>>2180758
he doesnt need to get cheap ass bookings, hes already rich
>>
>>2180763
That's why I said:

>company worth a shit
>>
>>2180737
He is, actually
Aren't you reading Wake Up Inside! It's Feed Me More Time: The Ryman Rocks Story; A Professional Athletes Guide To The Way Of The Inner Secret?
Ignorant cunt
>>
>>2180765
The Big Guy's independent career is on the up and up now, don't you know? He's fighting Moose in front of at LEAST 100 people.
>>
>>2180629
>why did Daddy leave us on christmas day, momma?

Cryback should come back with a babygro gimmick and sucking on a pacifier when he wrestles.
>>
>>2181008
jesus! wtf is wrong with his stomach!?
>>
>>2181008
MOOSE! deserves better.
>>
Got bullied by Daniel Bryan. How do you expect him to stand up to Punk, Cena, HHH and Vince?
>>
I'm more surprised he hasn't shat on Roman Reigns and/or The Shield yet.

You would think there would ugly, hard and nasty feelings when they push a rookie to the top while you spent a decade in the company and never got seriously pushed.
>>
>>2181008
FEED ME JUST
>>
>>2181020
>Ryan spent 12 years in the WWE machine, 6 of which were in a developmental role
Damn. If you had told me he came straight out of the Performance Center after a six months crash course when he debuted the Ryback gimmick, I'd believe you.
>>
>>2181032
He's with the same batch as Morrison and The Miz but he got seriously injured along the way.
>>
>>2181032
lol me too, i thought he was fast tracked. what an incompetent.
>>
>>2181020
Because Roman is a bro backstage. Only known cunts like HHH, Vince, Cena and Punk are being called out by Ryback.
>>
>>2181052
>Because Roman is a bro backstage.
No evidence to support that claim.

Cena is billed as one of the nicest dudes around and he still got shat on by Ryback. He's not a saint but way better than most guys backstage.
>>
>>2181012
That's the roids bbygurl
>>2181032
kek oh shit I actually forgot he started off with nexus
>>
>>2181088
>he started off with nexus
He started with a cowboy Stan Hansen gimmick.
>>
>>2180629
Ryback was his own biggest fan and thinks way to highly of himself. Average worker, average promo and a generic muscle/steroid look straight out of the 80s.
>>
>>2181062
Ryback does not hate everyone in the WWE,in one of his podcasts he said the shield guys were all very nice,he just hate the ones he felt screwed him(punk,vince,HHH and cena)and even then he does not say they are evil just very zealous of their position
>>
>>2180629
Shit man, and I thought Phil was a mark for himself.
>>
File: cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png (284KB, 623x411px) Image search: [Google]
cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png
284KB, 623x411px
>>2180642
>the mascot of /asp/ is a washed out, bitter never was no draw, who cries weekly about how WWE were big meanies to him, in order to keep his name relevant
CM Punk grew up and moved on with his life at least. Ryback is eternally buttsavaged that he got worked so hard by Big Daddy Vince and Uncle Paul.
Go cry more you steroid bloat bitch
>>
>>2180751
>hes a millionaire off merch sales alone. he btfo punk and cena in merch sales
Imagine thinking you could just type this and throw it out there and not expect anyone to call out this blatant bullshit lie
>>
>>2181035
>Miz is a former 6, times Tag, 6 times IC, 2 times US and once WWE Champion that main evented WM, widely regarded as the best thing on the current programming
>Morrison successfully bucked WWE and is one of the biggest names on the independent scene, headlines Lucha Underground, realized his dream of starring in (admittedly shitty) movies, WWE's door is open whenever he wants back
>Ryan could do neither
I almost feel bad for the big guy.
>>
>>2180629

I met Ryan a while ago and he was one of the nicest dudes I've ever met. He gave me some workout tips and routines so that my lanky ass can be as jacked as he is
>>
>>2181406
inject 5000 mg of steroids every week, there is your tip bud
>>
>>2180751
hey cryin' ryan
>>
This guy has gotta be the biggest crybaby to part from WWE in a long time.
>>
>>2180751
>which is why hes a millionaire off merch sales alone. he btfo punk and cena in merch sales

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2181008
He gets paid 4.5k a show so I don't think he cares how many people are in the building
>>
>>2181548
Even if he got 4.5k for every appearance, which he mostly certainly did not, that's still just 58.5k in the last 8 months.

For comparison, Zack Ryder made 356.7k in the same time.

So if he doesn't care, he best start caring.
>>
>>2181586
He knows what the Ryback BRAND is worth and you don't you stupid internet mark so leave it alone Ryback makes more money in one in-ring appearance than you do in an entire month
>>
>>2181708
Kek Your autism is showing faggot
>>
>>2181362
Hell Morrison leaving WWE had little to do with his look or skills or anything of the sort, he was set to get pushed and looked to be going places. It was just backstage bullshit and him sticking up for his town bycicle of a girlfriend that lost him his spot.
>>
>>2180629

>Vince being disgusted with another shitty Ryback match
>>
>>2181012
That, my friend, is known as a roidgut. I don't have the exact reasons for it, desu, but it actually has more to do with extreme caloric intake and overuse of the other cocktail of crap dudes use to look ripped like human growth hormone, insulin and whatnot. It's just another obvious tell that yes Ryback is abusing substances.
>>
ZERO DIMESBACK
>>
>>2181329
>the mascot of /asp/ is a washed out, bitter never was no draw, who cries weekly about how WWE were big meanies to him, in order to keep his name relevant

Sounds about right.
>>
>>2181062
>Cena billed as one of the nicest dudes around
>Fucked Mickey James behind Djikstras back, then had Kenny fired when confronted with it, then had MJ fired to make it all go away
>Cheated on his wife
>Politicked to go over ever member of the Nexus
>Politicked (and was denied) to go over the entire shield
>Buried dozens of talents
>Attaches himself to other babyfaces who are getting themselves over to steal their heat
>Hates kids, only puts up with them for the money
>Underdeveloped sense of humour
>Constantly breaks kayfabe during promos forcing other wrestlers to either eat a fine by retorting offscript, or come off looking like they cant hang with him because they have to stick to the script
>Not allowing other wrestlers to stand on ropes on entrances, use YAY/BOO
>Gets his girlfriend rehired and put into top Divas spot to stink up the ring and drag other more talented wrestlers down to her level
>>
>>2182204
its the HGH which is actually making his internal organs continue to grow in size, his bone structure however is not growing however so it's literally bursting out of the only part of his torso which isn't protected by the rib cage
>>
>>2181708
Go to bed ryan
>>
File: Cucked Zack - A Fallen Broski.jpg (52KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cucked Zack - A Fallen Broski.jpg
52KB, 853x480px
>>2182476
>Attaches himself to other babyfaces who are getting themselves over to steal their heat
This one still rustles me to this day.
>>
>>2182476
>Constantly breaks kayfabe during promos forcing other wrestlers to either eat a fine by retorting offscript, or come off looking like they cant hang with him because they have to stick to the script
Wait, what?

You get a fucking fine for not going along with a shit script?
>>
>>2182898
Same. Why the fuck did Cena have to get involved with this at all? That angle was so bad
>>
>>2181362
>>2181985
If Morrison came back to wwe would /asp/ consider him an indie darling?
>>
>>2180751
>millionaire

Even if true he'd be out of money in a couple years just based off his "road expenses" he claimed to have.
>>
>>2180751
Hey Ryan
still crying?
>>
>>2180629

I thought he had a really good match with Kalisto. It didn't deserve to be on the pre-show.
>>
>>2183269
Most would be too distracted calling him a cuck to bother with any other insults.
>>
>>2181329
>CM Punk grew up and moved on with his life
before it was ended by Mickey Gall
>>
>>2184855
I mean he got paid 500k to get beat up for 2 minutes. Not a bad deal
>>
>>2180629
Ryback please stop being a crybaby bitch. I respecfed you when you first left but now youre just as whiny as phillip brooks
>>
File: Scott-Steiner.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
>>2180642
Correction, the mascots of /asp/ are Steiner and Nash
>>
>>2182968
Yes

Kind of helps you understand why no one gets over anymore, almost all of the great promos of the past were unscripted. WWE kind of has a hard-on for doing dumb shit.
>>
>>2185148
> nash
> this neowooaspie fell for the meme
I bet you unironically cucterpost too
>>
Rybump
This man is a legend
>>
>>2183998
But he's the Pre-Showstopper, anon
>>
>>2182968

Yes. It's not a coincidence that every Cena promo ends with him getting the last word and the other guy looking like a complete geek.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.