[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cut a promo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1280x720-nGE.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-nGE.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Cut a promo.
>>
File: Scott-Steiner.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL
>>
File: scott.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>2180529
BUT YA LOOK AT ME AND YA LOOK AT SMOE JOE
>>
Ya see dweebs ya step up to me and quite frankly I know ya just don't have what it finna takes.

Ya can yell
Ya can scream
Ya can cry

But one thing ya can never do and that's gain height. Ya see dwarfs I won the genetic lottery standing at an asstounding 6' 6" (with my wrestling boots on) and a chiseled godlike feezeek keep me miles ahead of ya in all aspects of life.

So the next time ya finna even have the mere scientific photographic fought about typing a reply I suggest ya follow these three simple steps

1. Gain height
2. Take a shower
3. Have sex

It's that simple dweebs. By just following that advice ya can be based like finna me
>>
>>2180562
based deanchad getting my tight boipucci wet
>>
>>2180523
Listen here you stupid hicks cause I'm only gonna say it once. All you inbred swamp donkeys from here in Jacksonville should be put on a boat and sent to Haiti and let them black folk over there deal with you. Hopefully they'll enslave you, Until then I'm going to entertain by gifting you my talents and presence. Remember the day you saw Cody Rhodes destroyed by yours truly as your cutting sugar cane or doing some slave shit.
>>
YA SEE THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHEN YOU GET IN THIS RING, YOU DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. BECAUSE I AM THE VERY BEST IN THIS BUSINESS AND QUITE FRANKLY, YOU JUST DONT MEASURE UP. BECAUSE NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT, I AM IN THIS RING DOING WHAT I DO BEST.
>>
I already did, but it was six weeks ago and you were hiding from a shitty Jets/Colts game.
>>
I WORKED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR A SPOT IN THIS BUSINESS
>>
File: Asuka.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>2180523
I can't
>>
>>2180523

You ain't shit. Yo momma ain't shit. Your fans ain't shit. And you ain't got the balls to fight me, cuz you ain't shit.
>>
I UHHHHH
LOVE DICK UHHHH
I AM UHHHHHHHHH
THE GAME UGHHHHHH
>>
I-I-I-I'M JUS HAPPY TO BE HERE IN THE DOUBLE DOUBLE U E
>>
>>2180523
WELL... WELL.... WELL...
>>
I had to cut a promo once when I tried out for a game show, I stood in front of a screen and got really nervous so I stuttered and sperged out a little bit
they didn't call me back
>>
ALL OF *THESE* PEOPLE
EACH
AND
EVERY
ONE
OF
YOU
*points to wrestlemania sign*
I DONT LIKE YOU, BUT I RESPECT YOU
BUT THIS SUNDAY, AT PAPER VIEW
>>
File: DKCB.png (723KB, 755x498px) Image search: [Google]
DKCB.png
723KB, 755x498px
>>2180523
Triple H, If you're not out there in thirty minutes- No wait, Thirty SECONDS, I'm gonna saw off your body parts.

Get out in the ring, faggot.
>>
File: mcgililili.jpg (11KB, 208x173px) Image search: [Google]
mcgililili.jpg
11KB, 208x173px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Y4y0XBKUM
>>
>>2180694
Imagine if cena said this to AJ
>>
*takes off hat*
*rubs head*

"Fine speech but I'm passionate bitch"
>>
>>2180831
NOW THATS PASSION
>>
>>2180523
I did, but you probably didn't hear me because Fotball season is on and you were hiding just so you can act like you brought the ratings back.
>>
>>2180523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC09wIT9Flo
>>
THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO
>>
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, MEAN GENE
>>
FIRST OF ALL GENE MEAN I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID
>>
Every neo-WWE promo ever

I love to fight and am not afraid to step up to the challenge! You see I have wrestled around the world from Japan to garages to bingo halls. Well after I'm done beating you, I am gonna party in *City Name* (loud pop), because *City Name* (loud pop) is the best around! I do this for the fans and my family! (loud pop, possible Yes! chant from cuckolders) And at *Full PPV Name*, I am gonna make you squeal with my better wrestling (YOU DESERVE IT chants).
>>
29 HOLES FOR 29 SOULS, AND THEY'LL ALL
REST
IN
PEACE
nommugh
>>
File: Triple-H-NXT.jpg (37KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-NXT.jpg
37KB, 615x346px
YOU SEE ANON

IN THIS BUSINESS-EH
>>
I'VE BEEN IN THE DANGER ZONE
>>
>Promo from me to Lesnar

" How does it feel Brock ? How does it feel to be finally the underdog ? Because that's what you are when youre facing me . You can try to lie to yourself but at the end of the day ... People look at me , cheer me , love me , and then some of them look at you and the only thing theyre seeing is how much of a disapointment you've become .
You call yourself the beast . No .. man , nowadays , you're nothing more than a sick dog that I will put to rest at [insert PPV name] "
>>
>>2181300
Oh God damn it, I read it the same way and kekked so hard.
>>
I HATE THE "BLACK PEOPLE"
>>
>>2180523
>DRUMPF
>*crowed cheers*
>Donald is not my president, Donald is weak, he goes back on his promises, He. Is. The. Swamp
>*Crowd goes wild*
>I bet DRUMPF couldn't last 30 seconds in a dubya dubya eee ring with me
>All of a sudden

>Random ass rock music starts playing
>It's Donald Trump
>Everyone looses their shit
>He steps into the arena
>"Wrong"

>Crowd goes wild, suddenly biggest Trump supporters in the world

>Then
>*Sound of glass breaking*

You can imagine the rest
>>
>>2180529
*GRABS MIC*
>>
>>2181482
First Debra

Now Trumpetty

When will the bionic redneck call it quits
>>
>>2181327

Off yourself.
>>
>>2180523
Doctor recommends that each night sleep gets at least 8 hours of....

CURT HAWKINGS

NOW IT'S TIME TO
FACE THE FACTS
>>
I THOUGHT IRISHMEN
HAD POTATOES
>>
stop seething ya manlets in the crowd, im the first superstar since cm punk to draw dimes ya dweebs, ya should all thank me for being here

weights,clue,sex
>>
>>2180690
It's ok this board will still love you based on the fact that your a good looking Asian made to look tough when your really a talentless hack
>>
>>2180562

The first thing I want to be done is to get that piece of crap out of my thread. Don't just get him out of the thread, get him out of /asp/, because I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, that you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your rented jokebook, and you spout your forced catchphrases, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your filters, talk about 20:00:00 (nailed it) - TRIPHAMMER 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS! All he's gotta do is go buy him a 4chan pass and try to get back some of that autism he had in his prime. As the King of the Shitposting, I'm servin' notice to every one of the '/asp/ shitposters.' I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Triphammer's list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them. As far as this championship match is considered, son, I don't give a damn if it's Deancuck or 2old Pedo. Triphammer's time has come, and when I get the shot, you're lookin' at the next /asp/ Champion, and that's the bottom line because Triphammer said so!
>>
>>2181962
Nice

>>2180562
Cringe so hard

>>2180566
You didnt fool anyone
>>
>>2181962
>>2181970
Cringe
>>
>>2181147
>cuz wcw sucks

Everytime.
>>
>>2180529
>>2180533
Oh God, will there be someone as good as Scott Steiner both in the ring and on the mic ever again?
It's a travesty that Steiner's golden promos don't get proper recognition just because he worked in the wrong company for so long.
>>
WELL YA SEE
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
IN THIS BUSINESS THERE ARE WINNERS
AND THERE ARE LOSERS
AND YOU SEE
YOU AREN'T ONE OF THE WINNERS
I COME OUT HERE
EVERY WEEK
AND BUST MY ASS NIGHT IN
AND NIGHT OUT
AND THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
AT THE END OF THE DAY
I WIN, AND YOU LOSE.
SO YOU CAN TRY ALL YOU WANT
NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT
WEEK AFTER WEEK
BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY
ALL THAT MATTERS
IS THAT YOU SEE
YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE A WINNER LIKE ME.
>>
>>2181925
>good looking
Kek. Fatsuka btfo anyway
>>
File: jumpinjeffarmer01.jpg (13KB, 417x319px) Image search: [Google]
jumpinjeffarmer01.jpg
13KB, 417x319px
>>2180523
*Folks, here's Jumpin' Jeff Farmer. Jeff, a while back, what a match you had with Motley.*

Yip. Probably the hardest match I ever had in my life. But I don't like it...when, things aren't my-goin' my way. Motley Cruz, you turned the tables on me. You turned the tables in a wrooong way. You've got me, mad now. I've stood around, I've listened to everything you had to say. I did everything necessary. But when you turn around, and you BACKSTAB me one way or another, and you TREAT-CHEAT me out of what's rightfully mine, that's when I get angry! Now I'm the one doing the challenging! I'm issuing a challenge to YOU, Motley Cruz. GIT IN THE RING WITH ME. This time, I'm goin' full FORCE.

*Jumpin' Jeff Farmer. Now, let's go to the ring.*
>>
>>2180562
That was bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>2180690
She doesn't need to
>>
>>2184722
holy fucking yum
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.