[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ring of Honor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3810.jpg (43KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3810.jpg
43KB, 600x336px
Watching the Ring of Honor for the first time today and it's literally the most cringiest wrestling I've ever watched. I've stopped watching WWE many years ago but watched it growing up. But what the fuck is shit? They're like dancing and doing the chicken dance.
>>
>most cringiest

Literally so dumb you can't even use a non-word properly.
>>
>>2180300
I like to watch ROH PPVs but I've never bothered with the free show's
I've come to learn that all wrestling shoes are just trash and should just stick to the PPVs
>>
>>2180315
Yeah wrestlers boots are pretty shitty...
>>
>>2180300
L2English ya pajeet
>>
>>2180314
>most happiest

back to ESL class
>>
>>2180324
I'm sorry English isn't my first language, I'm trilingual
>>
I went to a ROH show last year, hoping it would live up to they hype

It was almost as bad as going to a WWE show

The only ROH storylines I enjoyed was anything with Kevin Steen
>>
>>2180345
>this sub-jr. high level of understanding grammar
>>
They really need to stop putting Will Osprey on ROH. everybody else has to slow down for him just so he can do a slow maneuver and then do his pose.
>>
>>2180300
>watching ROH in 2017
cringe
>>
>>2180478
>Dragon Lee can't keep up with Ospreay

>>2180487
You don't realise this since you didn't even know who Kenny Omega was last month, but he wrestles there.
>>
>>2180549
wrestling there once a year doesn't count, he's just part of the pity package NJ sends every year
>>
>>2180561
>pity package

Stop pretending you know shit about promotions you weren't even watching 3 weeks ago.
>>
RoH hasn't been good in years. 2005 - 2007 was prime RoH.
>>
>>2180580
>my trip triggers fags
I am based
>>
>>2180596
>outing yourself as the cholo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.